Silence.

Way of a Fangirl

 

I slipped out of my reverie when Soojin yanked me forward by a tug of her hand.

 

 

"Eonni, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

 

"No. What the hell are you thinking?" I urged her.

 

"You can see that elevator at the end, right?" She pointed to the one on the end of the hallway where the love of our lives was heading.

 

I widened my eyes at the realization. It took me a few seconds before gathering my guts.

 

 

 

"Let's do this."

 

 

 

My inner persona was euphoric. Epinephrine was shooting throughout all capillaries in my body. A great deal of blood went into my head causing me to hear that steady beat in my heart. Oxygen was freshly supplied to my brain. My thoughts were defined.  It was now or never.

 

 

"Eonni... I'm scared," Soojin said. Her face has uncertainty all over it.

 

"You're just shy. There's nothing to be scared of. Trust me." I gripped her hand and, after a deep breath of air, went towards the small vehicle that contains the life of two fangirls. This is life or death. Keep your calm, girl, I silently chanted in my head over and over.

 

 

The mere three  meters seemed like miles to overcome. I saw him enter the box-like room. Slightly slowing our pace, we approached the elevator and stopped at the door.

 

"Where are his guards?" My little friend whispered to me. That's the least of our concern right now, I thought, not bothering to say it out loud.

 

I looked at him at the same time he lifted his head to see who're the strangers in front of him. I stared straight into those black round orbs of his, and flashed a nervous smile. Not waiting for any invitations, I entered the elevator, dragging Soojin with me. We faced the door as it closed, with him pressing the button going to the next floor. We stood there quietly: Soojin positioned at the left side, me in the middle and holding Soojin's right hand, and him at the right side facing the number of elevator buttons. The silence was deafening. I was torn between making a conversation with him or staying silent and calming my erratic heartbeat.

 

 

As I was about to comment about how red his hair had been, the apparatus came to a halt and the familiar 'ping!' of the elevator was heard. Our moment had ended. We didn't said a greeting, or even a word. We just stood there, starstrucked. Stupefied. Stupid. Damn, where did my brain go? Chance voluntarily exposed itself to us, but there we were: standing, without a single word coming out of our mouths in the longest elevator ride in our life.

 

 

Time slipped as the fair boy stepped out of the box, turned his perfect face to us, smiled at the two girls not able to move inside the elevator, then dashed to only-he-knows-where part of the fanmeet conference hall.

 

 

That's when we rushed out of the elevator, and smiled at each other like crazy.

 

"What on merciful earth was that?" She found her voice first.

 

"Are we having hallucinations or delusion? Or both?"

 

"I think we're just lucky, Eonni. Damn freakin' lucky. He's also lucky that we're not some random lunatics he went to the elevator with."

 

"Yeah. Lucky Kyuhyun."

 

 

And we started off toward the conference hall, knowing we'll have our needed energy, and a whole lot more, for the long day ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: And it's done! Whew! How was it, guys? I would love to know your opinions in this. Comments and all other reactions are loved~ ;)))

 

I tried to squished in all of the experience in just two parts, kekeke. I hope you understood the story and how I used words. Still not confident in using other synonyms of words. I'll try to read through what's left in our dictionaries here at home.  :D

 

 

And most of what happened here happened to Yours Truly, me! Yes guys, this was based on a true life story, kekeke. It was on the first Super Junior Convention in the Mall of Asia, Hall 4 ( if I'm not mistaken ). But it WAS NOT CHO KYUHYUN ( I would've died if he was there XD ) who we followed into the elevator, but it was Raymond "Kyumond" Anthony Perez who came for the Mr. Simple contest. And YES! We, me ( *my Korean name is Shin Je Rim according to my birthday ) and Yoojinnie ( I changed the first name of her nickname, haha ), are fans/supporters/whatever-you-wanna-call-us of Kyumond, and we just had that spur of the moment thing where you don't necessarily think but you just have to act immediately. It was really awkward in the elevator: none of us were talking, hahaha! I bet we looked silly. XD

 

 

**If ever this comes to the knowledge of Mr. Raymond Anthony Perez, WAAAH! Nakakahiya, hahaha! Hi @evilkyumond ^^ I hope I didn't offend you or anything. And a very late Congratulations! for winning and being the very first Mr. Simple! You'll always be the Philippines' Kyuhyun to your fans, hehe. Chukkahamnida, chukkahamnidaaa~

 

 

So I guess that's all for my first ever fanfic, hehehe. Hope to write more in the future! Jeongmal kamsahamnida~ :)))