I'm just stupid

I already have a child [Under reconstruction. Be back soon ^^^]

 

"Jongyuuun!"Taemin rushed into the cafe, a wide smile plastered on his face. He looked around franticly searching for the oh-so-wanted familiar face of his teacher.
Kibum and Onew followed after him, the later much more gleeful than the first. Actually not gleeful was an understatement for Key. He would give anything to be somewhere else. Secretly he hoped Jonghyun felt the same way and decided to call sick today. You know, just to make sure they won't bump into each other. Sadly miracles like that rarely happens.

"Are you looking for someone?"a young girl with curly brown hair asked them from behind the counter. She was eyeing Taemin who didn't stop jumping from the start and they could tell she wasn't exactly happy about it.

"Well..." Kibum begun not sure what to say. How exactly you tell someone: 'Yes, I'm looking for a man, but I will be very glad if he's not here, so please!'

"Is Jonghyun here?"Onew interfered earning himself an unnoticeable glare.

"The manager?"confusion went trough the girls eyes.

"I guess so."Onew smiled at her and nodded. She couldn't help but smile back and, without saying anything more, went somewhere inside to search for the man.

Key sat on a chair near the counter looking around the smile cafe. It wasn't nearly as bad as he imagined it to be. God knows why, he always pictured a cafe by the sea to smell like fish and be stocked with mould. Instead of that there were people laughing, drinking cocktail and chatting the gossips from yesterday (since it was still early for today's) all seeming quite happy.

"Appa, can we stay with Jongyu today?"Taemin came to him, looking like a puppy trying to earn himself some food. "Pleasepleaseplaese!"

"I'm sure he would be busy,Taeminni."Key caressed his head gently smiling at his son "He's working after all, not playing. We're just going to say hi and then go play on the beach." Taemin pouted at the statement. He wanted to play with his teacher like in the past.

He really did miss him these months, even if he didn't show it. It was only because whenever he mention him his appa looked sad, he decided to not think about him anymore. Little by little the kid occupied his mind with things like new friends and toys, the 'Jogyun' going slightly neglected. But he didn't forget about him. And now, when they meet again, the only thing the kid wanted was the things to go back as they once were. Sadly, they seem to fall apart again no matter how he tried to hold them together.

He didn't noticed his pout turned into a frown until Kibum bent and lifted him to sit on his lap.

"Don't worry, we will come again."Kibum whispered in his ear, grinning when the five years old giggled.

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise."The man didn't have a heart to ignore his son's wish this time. He knew the kid missed his first friend and as much as he was angry at Jonghyun he have realized that man was important to Taemin and it's not a bad thing.

He was going to ask Taemin what he wants to do today after the beach when Onew's loud voice sounded making them lift their heads in unison.

"Hey, Minho!"the man waved at someone.

Kibum looked at the direction and saw the raven boy from the other day caring some box in his hands. He looked confused at first, before spotting the familiar figures and smiling.

"Oh, hello mr. Lee!"

He went behind the counter and drop the box before making his way towards them.

Taemin shifted on Kibum's lap, obviously remembering the stranger. He wanted to hide in his father's chest but Kibum didn't let him. It wasn't good for the boy to be so shy.

"Hey there."Minho bent to look at Taemin's eyes still grinning. The boy looked at him not showing emotions though.

"Say hi, Taeminni."Key urged his son.

". . ."

"Taemin."

"H-hi."it came more like a whisper than a greeting but nevertheless everyone were satisfied.

"So, you work here now, huh? Your mom proudly told me you found a summer job yesterday."Onew spoke bringing the teenager's attention back to himself.

Minhoscoffed at the last sentence.

"She tells this to everyone. Honestly it's not that big. Just something to keep me busy."

"How old are you?"Key asked suddenly getting interested in the boy before him. He seemed at the same time mature and not older than sixteen.

"I'm fifteen, mr."Minho answered bowing slightly. The beautiful man laughed at his action.

"Please, call me Kibum. The 'mr-thing' makes me feel older than I have to."

He kissed Taemin's head unconsciously and Minho noticed how the boy grinned contented with the action. He was really cute for a little kid, he thought. The kids he knew were usually loud and covered with dirt. This one looked more like a porcelain doll.

"I'm sorry, I can't find him in the back. Maybe he's taking a break."in this moment the waitress came to them with apologetic look.

As he heard her words Kibum felt thrills of joy in his stomach. Maybe, just maybe, someone over there didn't hate him so much.

"Who are you looking for?"Minho looked at them inquiringly.
"Your boss, seems to be Taemin's ex teacher in his kindergarten so we thought we pay him a visit."

"Yeah, but sadly" ' not' "he's not here so we better be going." Key put Taemin on the floor and stood up in hurry to leave the lion's cave.

"Appa ..."Taemin whined at him but Key just gave him the most apologetic face he could muster at the moment.

"I'm sorry, Minnie. But I told you he would be probably busy. Come on, let's go to the beach."

"But ..."the kid whined again and held Key's hand tightly not letting him go "Don't leave!"

"Taemin, please!"

"Don't appa!"

Kibum gave his son a look and the kid stopped. He still pouted deeply and looked down, but didn't dare to say anything. It was a 'look' after all, and everyone knows you can't joke around with 'a look'.

They smiled at Minho for goodbye and turning around made their way to the exit. Onew put his arm around Kibum's waist bringing him closer. The later smiled at the action and reach for the door knob. Before he could touch it however the door opened.

Kibum held his breathe.

'No, God definitely hates me!'

At the door's frame stood Jonghyun, caring a bag in his left hand and staring at them with unreadable look in his eyes. They shifted from Kibum to Onew (and his hand still on the small waist) and lastly decided to stop on Taemin.

"Jongyu!"the kid shouted and run to his teacher, hugging him.

"Hey, buddy!"Jonghyun crouched and ruffled his hair "What's bringing you here?" he lifted his head to look at the two adults.

"We thought we pay you a visit."Onew smiled and came near them.

He offered his hand which Jonghyun took without standing or saying something. He tried his hardest to not look at the man behind Onew.

"Well, I'm kind of busy now, the fruits just came."

"Well, what about this evening?"Onew asked.

'What?!!'

"This evening?"Jonghyun questioned the man in front of him and finally stood up, hand still on Taemin's hair.

"Yeah, let's meet."

"Umh..."Jonghyun eyed Kibum. The feline eyes were darker than usual and bored a hole into his forehead but he still he nodded. He knew it was inevitable.

"Ok. Why not?"
 

*   *   *

"What time are we meeting them, again?"Kibum asked coming out of his bedroom.

He was half dressed, with messy hair and trying to brush his teeth while talking. Onew stared at him for a good minute before managing to overcome this unseen sight and answer.

"7.30."

"Damn!"the younger cursed silently under his breath.

Onew was startled, Kibum usually watched his language, especially because of Taemin. Then again, the kid wasn't here. Still, it was new, this attitude

It was half past six and Key had long way to go. We was nervous ever since they came back from the beach.

Not playing with Taemin like usual, he stayed mostly in his room, lying in the bed and trying to regulate his breathing. 'It's going to be fine' he kept assuring himself. What possible could go wrong? He was just meeting his ex-almost boyfriend slash Taemin's teacher slash a bastard slash a guy he really didn't want to see. Yeah, it was perfectly normal, no need to worry!

Onew noticed something is not exactly right there, but decided to let it past. He didn't want to me a nuisance, Kibum would eventually come to him if he needed it. Though while watching how the man dashed from on room to another in search for his selfphone, somehow he wasn't so sure anymore.

"I give up!"throwing his arms in the air Kibum stood up from the floor. He was looking under the couch but the bloody thing was nowhere in sight.

"It will come out from somewhere, calm down."Onew went to him and kissed his cheek  tenderly "Don't be so nervy, I don't know what is it, but it's going be okay."

Key smiled at his words. He leaned on the broad chest and sighed heavily. He wanted to believe his lover's words and he decided to. Not caring if Onew didn't have a clue what was on his mind or how would he actually react if he knew. For sure his sayings would be different. But for now ... Yeah, it was alright.

"Where's Taemin?"turning around to meet the other's eyes he asked. The house was rarely quiet.

"He's in the garden, waiting for us. Since it's still a daylight, I thought it's better than waiting by the door."

"Yeah."he nodded. It was better not seeing his father so uneasy, Onew was enough. "Let's go?"

Onew smiled and taking his hand lead him out of the house. They was slightly late, but neither cared much. Jonghyun said he will go after work so it's not certain he would be on time either.

"Appa!"seeing Kibum, Taemin run to him and hugged his right leg. He was as hipper as ever and Kibum laughed seeing his child like this. It was obviously he was happy and he couldn't be anything but glad. Even if the reason behind this was a rather unpleasant one.

Having this thought, and Onew's hand still squeezing his tightly, Key's heart slowed down and let him feel lightly again. Yeah, it's not such a big deal.

 

They had agreed on meeting in front of the cinema between seven and eight. Surprisingly neither of them waited for long, Jonghyun being early with just two minutes.

His mate was a girl, around their age, maybe younger by few years. She looked pretty with the plain yellow dress underlining her small waist and thick black hair tied down with pink reborn. The man introduced her as Yuri, his co-manager at the cafe.

She bowed saying hi and when straitened up smiled brightly at Taemin. The boy blushed madly at the pretty noona and hid behind Kibum. Who surprisingly didn't noticed a thing.

He was too busy eyeing the new 'couple'. Where they really one? Watching their interaction they seemed more like good friends but it's what everyone says, right?

'No, it doesn't make sense.'he said to himself. Jonghyun can be as confused and stupid as he wants but he's not that much of an idiot. ... Right?

A strange feeling spread in his body. Going trough the veins, leaving everything bitter.

"Appa!"a voice interrupted his thought. Taemin was waving at him to come in the cinema, everybody being already there. 'Right, the movie.'

Since they were with Taemin it couldn't be expected to watch an interesting movie. It was an animation about a chicken, really ugly according to Kibum, who everyone makes fun of because the idiot said he found a piece of sky lying on the ground. And while Taemin laughed out loud, holding Jonghyun arm (the kid was like glue since they saw each other) and Yuri giggled '... like a stupid teenage girl', Key leaned to Onew and whispered in his ear.

"Sorry, if it's too boring but I couldn't thing of anything else."

The older looked him in wonder before whispering back.

"What are you talking about. This chicken is hilarious!"[ A/N Hehe, chicken? ... Sorry >.<]

Kibum stared at him before the words sink and still not quiet realizing them turned around to the film. At the moment the chicken was running, seemingly playing baseball and some . . . fox? . . . was shouting at him to stop. 'W-what?'

Not able to hold it anymore, Key excused himself and went to the bathroom seeking some fresh air and ease away from the chaos called contemporary animation.

He splashed water on his face, noticing the red spots on the cheeks. The coldness felt good on the sensitive skin and he breathed out contently.

Jonghyun and he didn't get much interaction till now and it was good. Felt pretty normal if he didn't look at the man. Which was not so hard since Taemin was mostly with (or on) him. He smiled at himself in the mirror.

"You are doing good, baby!"

"What is good?"

Kibum froze on his spot. For a second time this day Jonghyun appeared when he's less desired.

"Hey."he smiled lightly and went to the sink next to Kibum. "The movie was slightly boring and although Taemin is having fun I decided to take a brake." he explained to the still man who didn't make any sign to show he understood.

Looking down but still smiling Jonghyun continued, this time with a different, hoarse, voice.

"I just don't want you to thing I followed you or something."

"Oh ..."was all the other could mutter.

"Are you having fun? On your vocation I mean."

This time Key looked in the puppy eyes. Once again he wondered why he wasn't so angry. More like confused or just stunned. Does the other made some charms over him?

"I...I have to go."he couldn't bare it and turned around abruptly. It was when he tried to walk he noticed Jonghyun's hand on his wrist holding him still.

"Wait. I..."

"Let go of me."Kibum tried to break free but as expected Jognhyun was stronger.

He pressed himself against the smaller body, his breath tickling the back of his neck. It send shivers trough Kibum's body, feeling Jonghyun as closed as this. It had been more than half an year since the last time. Unconsciously blush creeped on his cheeks. 

"I'm sorry, Key."Jonghyun said quietly in his ear"I was just stupid. I'm sorry.

 

 

 

"This is a reality! Finally update! YohoooO!

 

I'm so so so sorry for leaving this fic like that! I don't have an excuse except going into university, studying, not having time, exams and a bunch of other stuff :p so I won't make one.

This is the chapter, I made it exceptionally long just for you. The real deal's starting NOW!
Jongkey's going close again. Will Onew suspect? (I still feel bad for the guy T_T )
Taemin don't understand anything, but till when?
What's going on with Minho?
Haha, do I sound like some trailer? ^_^_^

Comment please! Pleaseplaseplaseplase *Taeminni*

Thanks' for reading and liking ^^^

PS: Over these months I had some new subscribers. Welcome to you, I really hope you will continue to read and comment because it's really what matters the most.