Meeting

I already have a child [Under reconstruction. Be back soon ^^^]

 “Appa I want cotton candy”, Taemin said tugging Kibum’s shirt, “Cotton candy, cotton candy!”
Kibum looked down at his son’s shining with expectancy eyes and bit his lower lip. He couldn’t give in like that, no he couldn’t unless he wanted to bring up a totally spoiled kid. And that was were the things were going.
“You had your sugar for tonight, Taemin.”, he finally said but not very confident giving a opportunity for the child to dispute.
“Appa I want cotton candy! I haven’t eat cotton candy for maaany years”, he wined and wined leaving his helpless father alone.
Onew had stepped aside not really wanting to involve himself. He loved Kibum and Taemin was the sweetest child he has ever seen but that didn’t give him the right to meddled in their relationship. According to Kibum however his lover could help him a little since he have a soft spot for his child. And some people said it gets better with time. Haha.
“Taemin-ah please”, he tried once again, “You will have all your teeth rotten. You don’t want to go to the dentist again, now do you?”
“But appa”, Taemin was on verge of tears, or at least it seemed like that to the totally unaware Kibum, “Pleeease, I promise I would brush my teeth reeealy well tonight. Please, please, please!”
“Taemin …”, Kibum couldn’t hold on any longer, the fortress he was defending would go down any second, “Ok! Ok! Go and buy yourself some cotton candy. Aish, that child making his appa like that!”
But nevertheless he smiled and kiss his precious child on the left cheek.
“Don’t take long we are waiting you here.”
The little one smiled from one ear to the other and gave Kibum one strong, at last for him, hug before running to the cotton candy ajushi across the street. He was a little scared going alone but the candy was worth it. And with Kibum lately trying to get rid of his son’s exceptive shyness he had to learn to cope with this kind of things.
“Ajushi one cotton candy.”, Taemin said to the man extending his little palm with few coins there. The old man smiled taking the money and begun preparing his good while the child turned around and started searching for his father with eyes. He barely could see them because of a big fountain just in front . It was beautiful though, the running water clear and making shapes to amaze the kid. Well, he had always love pretty things. Maybe because he himself was pretty, living with pretty people a pretty live. Or it was just child’s manner too see the world *shrug*
Suddenly the boy’s eyes spotted a familiar figure standing right in front of him. It was facing the other side but still he could tell he knew the person. As he turned his face toward him Temin uttered a shriek and, with cotton candy in one hand, run to him shouting out loud: “Jogyun!”
Jonghyun was surprised when he saw the little child running towards him but seeing the little’s smile he couldn’t hold back his. Yeah, he hasn’t seen Taemin for a long time and contrasting with Kibum, he didn’t have any bad memories with him. In brief the man squatted so the child could run right into his arms and not bothering when the sweet stained his T-shirt he hugged him tightly.
Taemin giggled. He was happy to see his friend again. He may be young but it doesn’t mean he can’t understand when someone holds a special place in his life. Even if it was just for a short period of time.
“Taeminni”, said Jonghyun finally relising him to look at the younger's face. He haven’t changed much, still looking like a cute animal baby just this time with longer hair. “How are you doing buddy? Still eating sweets all the time I can see.”, he laughed pointing at the cotton candy which by some miracle was still in one piece.
“Appa permits me since we are on vocation and he’s giving in more easy”, the child said with pride in his voice. Yup, talking about coyness.
Mentioning Kibum sent shivers trough Jonghyun’s body and snapped him out of the joy seeing his student again, sending him to the Hell one more time. He didn’t want to meet with him, not yet.
“Taeminni I’m a little busy now so …”, he begun, thinking rapidly how to sent the kid away and disappear immediately. However…
“Taemin?”, he heard a voice behind his back. A sweet voice really…
“Adjushi!”
Jonghyun turned around face to face with Onew. The older man was looking at him frowning. He couldn’t know who Jonghyun was of course. Even if Kibum did told him about him for sure he wouldn’t show him pictures too.
“Hello”, Jonghyun stood up and bow slightly thinking ‘Great, now he thinks I’m a molester’, “I’m Taemin’s former teacher.”
“Oh, good evening”, the other bow too smiling. But it didn’t really reach his eyes.
In his little pretty world Taemin was the only one who continued smiling and eating his candy. The kid was excited to see Jonghyun again, it have been several months since the last time after all.
“Let’s go to appa, honey”, Onew took Taemin’s hand. Jonghyun couldn’t help but glare at the action, it seemed so natural already, both to the man and the boy. It stung.
“Do you want to see Kibum, he’s here too.”, Onew adressed to him.
It took all the power Jognhyun possessed not to tremble and just act normal.
“There’s no need to interrupt your evening. Maybe some other time”, he smiled, “Well than T…”
“Taemin!”, yet another voice.
‘Crap’ Jonghyun was trapped, Kibum appeared from behind the fountain. He probably couldn’t wait any longer and went to Taemin’s location himself..
For a moment neither of the two understood what was happening. There were just feline eyes locked into more rounder ones. And then both pair widened.
“Appa”, Taemin run toward the man. He took the boy into his arms still staring at Jong. Onew on the other hand felt a little uncomfortable, like a third wheel. Well no one paid him attention at the moment so he wasn’t to blame.
“I-i-it’s been a l-long time”, Jonghyun stuttered waving like an idiot. It seemed he had to say something otherwise they would stare into each other for eternity. “Nice to see you again. I guess … I mean …”
Kibum snapped from the words.
“Not really”, with cold voice he retorted.
Then, without saying anything he turned and left, Onew going immediately after him and Jong still standing in the middle of the street dumbfounded.

 


Nya I updated *proud* ^^^. Well it's still short. What to do, what to do ...
At least they met ^^^

Next chapter would have both Jonkey and Onkey, if I'm lucky I will post it in the begging of next week. I'm glad I know what to do with the story already, it was hell several weeks ago ^^^

I have a question to my readers. What do you think about putting in the story? I don't know if I will write it good but the future holds some and I wonder if to describe it or not. This story is not rated (well I would rate it if I put of course) so I want to know what you think about it. I could go either way ...

Today for the first time I listened to Jonghyun "Million roses". Oh my god! I know the original Russian version (my mother is from Russia) and listening it with this arrangement and with his voice it was amazing. And the lyrics are ... I almost cried and I don't cry easily. I even downloaded it. The man knows how to sing! I listened to the other songs too. And have to tell IU's "Men are bouts, woman are harbors" is also amazing.
... Well this really holds no relation to the topic but put up with me please, I don't have friends who like Kpop or anything like that so there's no one I can share this with  T_T


Soo comment please, please, please! And let me know about the thing.

 

happyleaves, haha, let's hope Taemin posses such power ^^^. Please look forward for their relationship ^^^

onewkeylove, I won't lie to you, I don't plan it to end with Onkey. And I feel bad about it, Onew is kind of ed up -.- . If it's some comfort Jong will suffer a great time (and for some chapter Key too) and I hope I can put as many Onkey moment as it's possible ^^^

kolmilyo, there would be plenty of Jongkey's moments in three/ four chapters from now and I hope you can wait till than. Well the following would contain a little Jongkey too.



I hope you liked the new chapter^^^

Thanks for reading!