The behind story

Happy Birthday Noona!

Junhong's POV

 

 “Cmon Jonguppie hyung! I think she’s still there in the practice room!”

 

Junhong running in front while holding Jongup’s hands. His face is serious but you can see excitement in his eyes.

 

“haha okay okay I’m right behind you”

 

Jongup let Junhong leads the way. He follows Junhong’s steps to the practice room in TS’s building, smiling as usual.

 


 

Today is Zinger noona’s birthday! I really want to say happy birthday to the person myself because she’s always been so nice to me, she’s just like my own noona!

We just finished our schedule that’s why we’re running because my watch says it’s already 23:45!!! Noooo Junhong don’t panic!

Finally we arrived in front of the practice room and It’s already  23:56!

I take a breath first and then open the practice room just to find the light is off and nobody’s there..

 

“they’re not here... I thought they were here..  still practicing...”

 

Now I feel so sad... maybe I should have texted her like the other hyungs did... I squat down, not feeling to stand at all, hiding my face behind my folded arms.

I’m so upset right now! Then I felt a pat on my shoulder but I ignore it, because I know whose it was.

I stare madly at the tiles, pouting to myself.

 

“Don’t be so sad Junhong, let’s call Manager Kang. maybe they’re still around”

 

I hesitate at first but.. guess it never hurt to try.

 

“You think so hyung ?” I turn to see Jonguppie hyung.

 

“Let’s just hope so. Now come on!” he smile again, ruffling my hair. And I’m pulling out our cellphone to call Manager Kang.

 


 

We already ask Manager Kang and he said Secret ended their practice early because Zinger noona is still recovering from the accident. And Manager Kang said they are in a club right now, celebrating Zinger noona’s birthday.

 

“why a club ? we can’t go in there.....”

 

Now I’m back at the starting point... And it’s already 00:07..... pointless. It’s already 3rd february..

It to be underaged at time like this. I shrugged down and sit on the bench in TS’s lobby.

 

We’re now waiting for the van to pick us up. The other hyungs went  back to the dorm earlier because they’re too exhausted. I am tired too but I really want to congratulate Zinger noona and ended up not doing it. I wanted to call her but we don’t have Zinger noona’s number in our cellphone.............

 

Wait.. We do have Zinger noona’s number! If not how can the other hyungs texted her ?!

Can I be more of a dobe than this ? So I’m reaching my pocket to take the cellphone out. I press the key but the screen won’t show me anything but plain black screen. I tried a couple more times but it’s still the same plain boring black screen. Out of battery.

 

Aaaah! This is such an unlucky day for me! I pouted to myself once again. I faced down staring at the shining green tile that probably has been mopped by the cleaning service earlier. Hiding quarter part of my face in my hoodie. I should have texted her earlier this morning.....

Jongup hyung took the seat beside me and pull me closer into his chest and start my hair gently. I snuggle in to get a more comfortable position and hug him back.

I always love it when hyung comfort me like this, So warm and makes me feel good... I felt so much better now. I even hummed when he’s my hair because it feels so nice. But I still feel bad because I can’t congratulate Zinger’s noona..

......

..........

................. Wait!

 

“I know! We have technologies right ?!” A wild idea strikes me!

 

Why didn’t I think about it before ?! so I reach out my hands to grab my bag but then I remember.. I didn’t bring my bag with me

 

“Aaargh! why everything isn’t working for me todaaaay ?!!” I burried my face deeply into Jonguppie hyung’s chest and unconsciously tighting my hug.

 

“Ju.. Junhong-ah you’re hurting me...” he complained, so I release my hug.

 

“sorry hyung! I...uh..” great now I feel guilty as well.. I think my face looks like a thrown out puppy now..

 

“It’s okay Junhong-ah” he smiled again at me, I wonder where does that smiles come from..

 

“you know you can borrow mine”

 

“eh ?” I saw Jongup hyung pick out his ipad from his bag. He give it to me and smile.. again.

 

“here you can use this”

 

I stare at Jongup hyung blankly for a seconds and  take his ipad, the next second I realize I already grinning widely. Jonggupie hyung is so awesome! I quickly type my username and password. Then I tweet a late congratulate message for Zinger noona.

 

‘I went to the practice room with Jonguppie hyung so we could personally greet and give our congratulations, but... Only time passed by... Although this is late, happy birthday Zinger noona!!’

 

“Huff.. Thanks a bunch Jonggupie hyuuuung!” I returned hyung’s tablet. He just smile and nod, let a little laugh out seeing my face. I guess it’s pretty silly right now. Because I’m all smiling and... smiling! I’m so happy! At least I can congratulate Zinger noona eventhough not personally.

 

 “Junhong-ah” when I see Jonguppie hyung, his arms are wide open, gesturing ‘do you want to snuggle again’ to me. I hold my laugh because hyung’s face is so funny when he raise one of his eyebrows and tilting his head a little, making silly face.

 

(*you know, a face like this.. (http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s74/kuro_nekokuro/thisthisfaceurgh_zps0dbee172.jpg) sorry I really don’t know how to describe this awesome expression OTL)

 

I snuggle into him like before. It didn’t take long before he start to my hair again. I smile as he do that. Jonguppie hyung is so nice to me, just like Zinger noona! I already think Jonguppie hyung as my own brother as well! He’s nice and so fun to be around with!

I maybe failed to congratulate Zinger noona personally but I still have another misson to do! And this time I won’t fail. I can’t fail it.

Junhong drifted to sleep as he satisfied with his plan for the next mission.

 

It’s Jonguppie hyung’s birthday

 


No One's POV

 

Jongup hear a slow snore coming out from the boy who now is leaning his head on the side of his neck.

 

“Junhong-ah ?”

 

Jongup tried to see the maknae but it was futile, all he can see is Junhong’s deep blue hair. And then Jongup realize that Junhong had fall asleep when he heard Junhong mumble, He’s sleep talking again. Jongup chuckle at Junhong's habit, it never fail to amuse him. then he positioning Junhong to sleep on his lap. not long after that Junhong mumbles again.

 

“Hmm ? what is it Junhong-ah ?” Jongup tried to talk to Junhong, teasing him.

He hold his laugh. At times like this Jongup think that Junhong is the most adorable kid. Junhong replied Jongup’s question with another mumble.

 

“mm ? what Junhong ?” Jongup laugh a bit. Having a fun time teasing his sleeping-bandmates.

 

“Jonguppie hyung I like youuu~~ Hyung are the beeeeest.....hnm....mmm....zzzz....”

 

“mm.. I like you too Junhong-ah” Jongup chuckle a bit hearing Junhong sleep-confession. Jongup didn’t notice it but Junhong smile after he said that, as if he can hear it in his sleep.

While Jongup play with the sleeping maknae, someone is approching them.

 

“Jongup ? Junhong ? what are you two doing here ?” It’s Zinger!

 

“O, noona! Why are you here ? Manager Kang said you were celebrating your birthday”

 

“Yeah, I dropped my purse in the practice room so I came back here, good thing the cleaning service found it and inform Manager Kang”

Jongup nodded after hearing Zinger’s explanation. Junhong got Zinger’s attention when he mumbles.

 

“Jongup-ah.. Junhong is asleep ???” She ask and Jongup nodded.

 

“we’re waiting for the van to pick us up and he fell asleep” just then Jongup remember why they were here in the first place.

 

“Ah Noona, happy birthday! I didn’t get a chance to tell you personally.. yesterday” he smile and chuckle a bit. Today is already 3rd february. And Jongup having a debate in his mind on should he wake Junhong or not.

 

“thank you Jongup ah!” Zinger replied back Jongup’s smile.

 

“Actually noona-“ Jongup words was cut by Junhong’s mumble.

 

“---na”

 

“hm ? what Junhong ?” Jongup bent his body a bit so he could hear more. Zinger move closer to them, she’s also curious.

 

“a------ay....” Junhong mumbles again.

 

“it’s the first time I’m hearing Junhong’s sleep talk! So adorablee! What is it that he mumbles ??” Zinger having a fun time fangirling on Junhong. You can definitely see her shining eyes when he look at Junhong.

Jongup ask Junhong again and listen to Junhong mumbles.

 

“...ah he said ‘Zinger noona Happy birthday’” Jongup translating Junhong’s mumble for Zinger.

 

“Aigooo.. so adorable! thank you Junhong-ah~” Zinger pinch Junhong’s cheek lightly, She received a smile from Junhong.

 

“How do you know what he was trying to say Jongup-ah ?” Zinger is poking Junhong’s cheek, just because she can.

 

"You’ll get used to it when he always ask you to sleep with him and sleep talking everynight” Junhong has a sleep paralyze so he always ask Jongup to sleep with him.

 

“aaah... omo! you two are really cute, I can’t stand it!” she laugh and Jongup join her awkwardly, doesn’t really know how to respond to it anyway.

 

No no no! No mercy! Yeah we are the B.A.P

 

Zinger look at her cellphone.

“omo.. I almost forgot. I need to go now Jongup-ah, the party hasn’t end yet”

 

Zinger run towards the front door just to stop and turn back.

“I.. haven’t take my purse..hahah, see you later Jongup, you too Junhong” She dashed to the practice room. Jongup waved his hand as she left.

 

Wow.. she have no mercy as her ring tone. Jongup really impressed by his sunbae. They are really something, smiling by himself.

 

Jongup sigh and take a look at Junhong’s face. Poking Junhong’s cheek with his index finger. He sure love to play with the maknae.

 

 

And just then Jongup saw their van through the glass door. Stop in front of the building, and see manager Kang get off to pick them.

 

“our van is here Junhong-ah.. Wake up” Jongup shake Junhong’s body. but gets no reply.

Jongup just sigh and smile. He positioned one of his hand on Junhong’s back and one between his thigh and calf.

 

“Alright.... 1 2 hup! Hufff... you’re quite heavy Junhong”

 

The shorter boy carried the taller one all the way to the van. He seated Junhong on the car seat and seat himself beside Junhong. It was also a tiring day for him. So after Manager Kang drive the car, Jongup also drift himself off to dreamland.

 


 

“Hey both of you, wake up now. We arrived already. Hey wake up!” Manager Kang tried to wake both of them.

 

“mmmm... good night manager Kang”

 

“It’s not good night manager Kang, cmon wake up boys!”

 

Jongup wakes up first, rubbing his eyes. It stays close like there’s someone pouring a glue on his eyes .

 

“Junhong-ah you too, wake up!” and then Junhong woke up rubbing his eyes as well.

 

After thanking Manager Kang, they went up to their room.

 


 

Right now Junhong is fully awake and can’t go straight to bed. He tries to find something to tire himself. While Jongup is already asleep beside him.

 

“Ah I know! Maybe Zinger noona replied my tweet already!” then he grab his tab and open his twitter account. But there is no reply from her. Now he’s kinda down.

Maybe she’s still celebrating her birthday. Junhong thought.

 

And then he realised something.

Waaiiit!! I didn’t even mention her in the first place! Ah great.. I am so stupid. I forgot mentioning my tweet to Zinger noona.... aaah what ever!

 

Junhong’s mood is not good now and felt kinda embarrased. He deleted his tweet and pull up his blanket to cover himself. He need  a sleep so he can feel better tomorrow.

 


BONUS

 

Junhong was in his way to the toilet when someone call him.

 

“Junhong-ah~”

 

“o, Zinger noona! Good afternoon” he bowed to Zinger. And grin randomly.

 

“noona I know it’s late.. but happy birthday!” Junhong said somehow look a little unsatisfied.

 

“oh ? but you already said it to me yesterday.. I mean earlier today Junhong-ah” She chuckle a bit whe she saw Junhong’s confused expression.

 

“Ask Jongup and you’ll know. Bye bye Junhong” She smile and left Junhong there.

 

“..... Huh ?”

 


yaaay... I finished it! *rolling on the flooor~~

How was it ? sorry if it's not that good *sobs

Thanks for reading :D

And happy birthday Zinger onnie!! *even more late than Zelo *whacked