Missing

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03VsYI16eDM

 

Jong hyun was in the middle of recording another song for his album when Seung Jin barge into the recording room,''IT'S ~~~~~~~. SHE'S MISSING!!'' Jonghyun gasp and quickly dropped his music sheets and ran out of the room with Seung Jin.As Jonghyun grab his car keys, he shouted to Seung Jin,'' GET ALL OF THE GUARDS TO GO LOOK FOR ~~~~ NOW!''

 

While driving, Jonghyun was filled with so much worry. He was repeatedly calling your phone but after so many calls he was sure that you're in trouble. ''What if the antis get her? What if she's getting attack?... What if?.....'' Jonghyun was anxious now as he punched the sheering wheel.

 

Jonghyun finally thought of your friends and quickly rushed to your house to look for their numbers. He searched all over your house for their numbers and in your drawers and Jonghyun finally found a phone book. He hurriedly turn over pages and found Joong Ki and Yun Ji's number. *Let's try Joong ki first*

 

Jong hyun pressed his numbers in and hesitate for a second.''Will I be able to handle it if ~~~~~~ is with this Joong ki guy?" Jonghyyun quickly shakes his head,'' What am I talking about? Finding ~~~~~ is more important now.''

 

 

Joong ki and you were hiding at an alley and both of you think you've lost them. As you were catching your breath, you were looking for your phone only to realize that you left it at home. *Crap* 

''Oppa, thank you for saving me back then,'' you said to Joong ki.

 

The ringing felt like it lasted for hours, at the final ring, Joong ki pick up, ''Hello? Who's this calling?'' Without greeting back, Jonghyun urgently asked,''Is ~~~~~~ with you?''

 

Joong ki turned to you,''Who is this speaking?'' ''I'm Jonghyun, Is ~~~~~ with you?!''

Joong ki didn't want you to be taken away, he hesitated from telling Jonghyun but he said it anyway.''I'm at apujeong street 33 with ~~~~~~~.''

 

 

 

Jonghyun rushed out to find you while during his way he called on Seung Jin to let him know that you've been found and quickly rushed to the adresses  that Joong ki have told him. 

 

Joong ki turned to you as you're still trying to catch your breath,''~~~~~~~~, do you like Jonghyun?'' You looked up in surprise,''Oppa, what's with the sudden question?'' You laugh awkwardly. Joong ki didn't budge, he wants to know so badly and yet he's afraid of your answer. He walked straight towards you and grab your arms. ''Tell me.''

 

You were afraid now, you've never seen this side of Joong ki with such threatening eyes. ''Oppa, let me go.'' Joong ki was moving closer as he hold on to your arms tightly,''Tell me, please.'' You tried to break free from his hold, ''Oppa, let me go first!''

 

Suddenly, Jonghyun throw Joong ki's hands away and push you behind him, ''I thought I clearly heard ~~~~~~ say to let her go.'' Both Joong ki and Jonghyun stared at each other, ''Since you've saved ~~~~~~~, I'll let it go today. Stay away from her.'' Jonghyun pushed you in the car and both of you leave Joong ki alone. You stared at Joong ki's as both of you leave. *What's wrong with you Joong ki oppa?*

 

 

Jonghyun speed up and accelerated until he reached the top of a hill and he rushed out of the car furiously. You quickly got off the car and walk towards Jonghyun but he wasn't't facing you, ''I'm sorry, I should have listened to you and ask the guards to accompany me out.'' Jonghyun turned around and shouted at you,''WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!''

 

You were taken aback at how angry Jonghyun was and look away with teary eyes. Jonghyun realized there's a slight cut on the side of your face and the anger from Jonghyun immediately vanished and turned into worry. 

 

''You have a cut here!! Are you hurt anywhere else?!''Jonghyun quickly grab your hands and looked at your arms anc check. 

 

You pulled your hands away fom Jonghyun and tears fell from your face. ''It's nothing.'' ''Why are you crying? Does the cuts hurt that bad?''Jonghyun was sincerely worried and cared about you.

 

*It's not the cuts that hurt, you're shouting at me hurts me more.* Jonghyun pulled you in for a hug and regret how he shouted at you,''I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted at you.I was just about to go crazy worrying about you when you went missing. What matters is that you're safe now.''

 

You softly cried under Jonghyun's broad chest and he continued to hug you, ''Let's get your cuts treated.''