Patient Jonghyun

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66rdeYhtpOA

 

 

Jonghyun drives back to his house and scrolled the window down to let you get some fresh air. You put your face out a little and your cut stings from the strong wind but you didn't care. *I must have cut myself when Joong ki pulled me against the brick wall earlier on*

 

Upon reaching Jonghyun's house, he ushered you to his room and sat you down on his bed, ''I'll go get my first aid,''Jonghyun said and he left the room.

 

You stared around his well-styled room and saw just two pictures that was place on the table, one of the picture was Jonghyun was holding hands with a middle-age woman, both of you looked so happy.*Must be her mom* The other picture was Jonghyun on his graduatiing ceremony and around him stand 4 other good looking boys. *I wonder who they are*

 

Your thought was disrupted when Jonghyun came back with a box of first-aid. He caught you seeing the photos and explained,''This is my mom  and these is my best friends.'' Jonghyun shakes his head while smillling, ''They're good looking right? When we're in school, everyone calls us 'SHINee'.  We were close and inseparable. They've been bugging me to introuce you to them. Do you want to them?''

 

You nod excitedly.

 

Jonghyun smiled back at you,'' First, let's get your cut treated. Come sit here.'' First, Jonghyun use alcohol to clean your wounds and you wince, ''I'm sorry, I'll be more careful.'' You watch Jonghyun clean your wound on your left cheecks and softly blow for the medicine to dry. *He's so handsome.* You were watching Jonghyun as he carefullly and softly treat your wound.

 

He's was so close to your face and when he's done, he gave a wide smile of satisfaction and turn to you. You're staring back at Jonghyun and both of you staring into each other's eye deeply and time froze for both of you.

 

Jonghyun broke of the eye contact first and scoff,''You know, If you're gonna continue staring at me I might be tempted to swoop in and just kiss you.'' You continue to stare and anticipate not knowing why didn't you break off the contat and anticiapte.

 

Jonghyun looked back at you and come closer and you automatically close your eyes. Jonghyun looked at you and softened but instead of kissing you, he move back quite quickly and automatically change topic, ''Aren't you tired? I'll send you home ~~~~~~.''

 

Jonghyun quickly rushed out of the room and he place his hands on his beating chest while leaning on the door, ''Control Jonghyun, takes things slowly. You don't want to scare her like you did like back in the airport''

 

You were staring blankly at the empty room. *Why am I so disappointed.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Was anybody expecting some action in the room? Me too.... But guessed what?! You're meeting SHINee akmflisuncdjnslakdhqlUKDNKLMNace