discovery

Pregnancy Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— Taeyeon —

Oh, no. This can not be happening to me. I stared at the foreign object in my hand when out of the sudden, there was a frantic knock on the bathroom door. Hastily, I dropped it on the floor before opening the bathroom door while kicking it aside. As expected, Leeteuk greeted me.

"Hey, what's up?" I nonchalantly asked, trying to sidestep around my boyfriend to the master bedroom. However, Leeteuk was having none of that at all. Stopping me, Leeteuk held up a single sheet of paper which I was most afraid of nowadays.

Sarcastically, Leeteuk informed me, "Funny that you actually ask that because there's one thing's that up and has no intention of coming back down. Your credit bill!"

Shoving my credit card bill statement into my face which I instantly moved back, Leeteuk raised an eyebrow. "Mind explaining to me why you have to eat those damned gummy bears every single day, Tae?"

"I can explain, Leeteuk!" I protested but it was in vain as before I could say another word, Leeteuk interrupted me mid-sentence, "Oh, let me guess. You can't control yourself."

I snapped my fingers in front of and beamed happily, "Bingo! That's exactly my reason, Leeteuk." Well, it wasn't my fault that those gummy bears makers were so damn good at making those sinfully delicious bears.

Leeteuk facepalmed himself. "Tae, it's not that we can't afford it but do you know how much harm eating gummy bears daily does to your body?" Leeteuk tried to reason with me. "I meant, honestly, can't you stopped your urge for eating chocolate?" He desperately asked me.

"I'm telling you. I just can't!" I whined and quickly held up an hand as Leeteuk opened his mouth to retort. "Just listen to me. Well, actually, come here and see for yourself." I grabbed Leeteuk's arm and pulled him inside the bathroom, making sure that the cursed bill stayed outside and that the bathroom door was closed.

"Okay, Tae, what do you want me to see?" Leeteuk simply asked. Meekly, I picked it up and held it out for Leeteuk to see. Leeteuk's eyes widened in horror upon resting his eyes on it. My breath caught as I waited for his reaction. Would he be happy or sad? Ecstatic or depressed?

Then, Leeteuk opened his mouth and...

"Okay, I give up. What the hell is that?" Leeteuk admitted, pointing at the pregnancy kit in my hand. I almost facepalmed myself. Men. I rolled my eyes in annoyance before tossing the pregnanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter