Now

Finding Suzy

Meet Bae Suzy, a dentist in a private clinic and hospital. She’s 25 years old now. What more can I say about herself? She’s  graduated from Faculty of Dentistry at University of Korea with laude. Her real name is Kim Suji, but because she moved in to Canada before she moved back to Korea, she changed her name into Suzy. And for her family name? Her mother is married again with Mr Bae, a successful businessman. Love life? Hmm…She had this lovable boyfriend of hers, Song Seunghyun, he’s a doctor. They met when she was involved as committee for social organization. They’ve been dating for three years now.

Now she’s in her private clinic, speaking with Mr ok, her last patient for today. She’s  doing minor surgery to his impacted wisdom tooth.

“Here’s the receipt for you Mr Ok…give this receipt to Mrs Jin in the medicine section. Don’t forget to control again in three days from now”

“Three days? It’s this saturday right?”

She smiled and nod

“Yes Mr Ok…I’ll see you again on saturday”

“Allright..thankyou very much doctor Bae”

“You’re welcome Mr Ok”

Mr Ok rise from his seat and get out from my room. Suzy yawned and stretched her arms high. Her assistant, Min, smile when she sees it

“That was a difficult case doctor”

Suzy nod in agreement. She’s tidying her desk now

“hum..you’re right. This kind of tooth extraction really drained my energy out”

After finish tidying her desk, Suzy look at her watch.

“Hm, he’ll be here in a minute”

“Who doctor Suzy? I thought your work hour is done for today?”

Suzy look at Min and grin

“Not patient Min, Seunghyun will pick me up today”

Min blushed a little when she hear Seunghyun’s going to come. Suzy laugh. She know that Min and other women in this clinic likes him. They think he’s cute.

“Min, you really had to see your blushing face”

Min becomes stuttered

“I…I’m sorry Doctor Suzy…I didn’t mean it..”

Suzy wave her hand

“It’s ok Min…you know I’m not that kind of woman whose so possessive to her boyfriend. In fact, I like Won Bin oppa better than him”

“Should I ask Minhwan to change my face so I could look like Won Bin?”

Suddenly Seunghyun had appeared in front of them. He lean himself to the side of the door.

“Seunghyun…”

“Doctor Song”

Both Min and Suzy were surprised when he saw him coming. Seunghyun hold his laugh and pretend to be angry. Suzy smile and approach him. She kiss him on the cheek and look at him again.

“Don’t be mad Seunghyun…”

They exchange looks. Seunghyun couldn’t pretend anymore. Suzy always managed to tame him. He scrambled Suzy’s hair with affection.

“Allright..allright…Let’s go, I already reserve a place for our lunch”

Suzy smiled widely

“Ok”

Seunghyun put Suzy’s hand in his arm. Like a gentleman a lady. Suzy smiled and turn to Min

“We’re leaving Min…see you tomorrow”

Min nod

“Ok Doc”

She’s back to her job, but she still could hear Suzy and Seunghyun laugh along the hall. She smiled to herself thinking what a perfect couple they are.

Suzy greet Jia and Fei, the administrator in front lobby. They were watching a tv drama when Suzy greet them.

“Another drama?”

Both of them were surprised when they hear Suzy’s voice

“Ah, yes Doctor Suzy. This one had just started, but the story is very good”

“Really? What’s the story?”

“It’s about two people that actually liking each other since they were a child. But they couldn’t say it back then. And now they meet again when they’re grown up and…”

Suzy rolled her eyes.

(Typical story line, she said)

She ask Jia not to continue her explanation again

“Allright, allright, I get it. Just finish this drama and straight to go home ok?”

“Ok Doc. The drama ends in about 30 minutes more”

Suzy smiled and walk again. Seunghyun smiled widely to Jia and Fei

“Bye ladies”

“Bye doctor Seunghyun…”, they answer his greet simultaneously

When Suzy and Seunghyun passed the door, both of them were giggled like a fan girl.

“Oh My God……! Doctor Seunghyun is sooooo cuteeeeeeee…”

“Yeah, I know. The way he smile…Oh God, I’ll faint everytime he smiled to me like that”

Suzy scoffed in front of the building while Seunghyun laugh. They could hear those two conversation. Suzy took a glance of Seunghyun and laugh

“See? This is why I didn’t like if you picked me up…You change my staff into some stupid fangirl”

Seunghyun eyes widen

“Oh…are you jealous?”

Suzy laugh while opening the car’s door

“Yeah..you wish”

She stuck out her tongue, and sit next to the driver seat. Seunghyun smiles, for 3 years of dating her, he never saw her jealous or anything. Not that she didn’t love him. Its just it seems hard for Suzy to said that words to him. When Seunghyun said he loves her, Suzy only replied it as “me too”. She never said “I love you” to him. This becomes one issue in their relationships, but Seunghyun didn’t mind. He loves her more than anything. As long as Suzy is by his side, he’s happy. And Suzy seems didn’t realize about her flaw.

“Hey Seunghyun….are we going or what?”

Suzy let out her head from the car’s window. Seunghyun smile and back to reality. He approach her and started the engine.

Suzy hit her stomach

“I’m so hungry I think I could eat an elephant”

Seunghyun laugh. This is Suzy that he loves. Funny, charming, and beautiful. He her cheek gently. Suzy’s blushing because of that sudden action

“He..hei..whats up? Its not like the usual you”

But Seunghyun didn’t answer. He just smiled and start driving.

15 minutes later, they arrived in a café. Suzy recognize this place as the place that always full of reservation. She hit Seunghyun’s arm lightly

“Hey…isn’t this that famous café? Wow…when did you reserve a place here?”

Seunghyun smiled

“About six month ago”

“Woah! Six month?”

Suzy’s eyes widen hearing that long reservation. Seunghyun smiled and jump off from the car. He opened the door for Suzy.

“Come on…lets see if my 6 month waiting is worth it”

Suzy smiled

“Ok”

The waiter guide them inside the café. The view inside is even better than outside. The decoration is classic romantic. There’s candle everywhere and bouquet of roses in every corner even in their table. Seunghyun pull the chair to let Suzy sit. Suzy smiled but feel weird at this sudden romantic action from Seunghyun. They order the menu and while waiting for the food, they chat and laugh.

Suddenly, Suzy hear a music playing. A wedding music. And the weird thing is, suddenly everyone in the café freeze, except her and Seunghyun. Suzy look around her, but it’s all same. She worriedly nudged Seunghyun

“Seunghyun…what is going on in here? This is scary”

But Seunghyun only smiled. The wedding music is become louder. Suddenly Seunghyun take something from his pocket. It’s a small red velvet box. He gets up from his chair and stand up in front of Suzy. She becomes more confused.

“Hey Seunghyun…where are you going?”

When Seunghyun kneel in front of her then Suzy realizes what really happen in there. She gasps and cover

“Ooh….!”

Seunghyun smiled widely when he saw her surprised looks. With a steady voice he said to her, now opening the box and show off what’s inside of it, a beautiful diamond ring.

“Bae Suzy…for 3 and a half years I know you…you always be my angel. You light up my life. You show me what it feels to love someone. For this passed three years, I’m lucky to have you by my side, but I couldn’t think how I could life without you….”

Suzy still covered up . She couldn’t say a word. Seunghyun continue his word

“Bae Suzy…could you make me the luckiest person in the world by staying with me forever? Bae Suzy…would you marry me?”

Suzy smiled like a fool, she nervously held her hair. She was shocked and didn’t know what to say. Both of them smiling like a fool. Seunghyun start whispering to her

“I hope you could give me the answer fast. This poor people couldn’t move before they hear your answer….and my hand start to crammed”

Suzy try to control herself. Suddenly she stand up from her chair and scream

“I do!!!! I do!!! Song Seunghyun, I would marry you!”

Everyone laugh and give them applause. Seunghyun stand on his feet and hug her. He kiss her passionately. They look at each other and kissed again. Seunghyun smiling like a fool

“Thankyou Suzy…”

“Your welcome Seunghyun…”

Seunghyun put the ring on Suzy’s finger. The guest were applause again. The waiter showed off and open a champagne for both of them. Suzy admiring her new ring and smiling again at Seunghyun.

“How long did you planned this?”

Seunghyun started to think

“Umm…three years ago?”

Suzy raised her eyebrow

“What?”

Seunghyun smiled

“I never saw you as my girlfriend Suzy…when I first saw you, I know you’ll be my wife”

He looks at her with intense gaze. Suzy blushed like crazy. She couldn’t look at Seunghyun again, so she pretend to look outside. Seunghun laugh

(I haven’t show you 100% of my love gaze and you’re blushing like this? Cute!”, think Seunghyun)

Everyone happy when they hear the news. Suzy’s mom hug her tight and congratulate them. Their friends gather and cheer for them. When the next morning Suzy’s staff hear about the news, there was chaos in there. Everyone goes “oooohs” and “aaahs” when Suzy told them how Seunghyun proposed her. All of Seunghyun’s fangirl hug each other, wishing that someday there’ll people like him in their life.

Seunghyun picked Suzy again that day. He was blushing hard when all the staff there . They go with laughing along the way. Meanwhile, Jia and Fei still enjoying the new drama they had. They want to turned it off after its over when suddenly there’s commercial that attract their attention. The commercial is in the end of the drama, it said,

“Do you have any relatives or friend by the name Suji age 24-26? Send us their profile and maybe she’s the one were looking for”

The address to send the data is in the production house of the drama. Jia and Fei look at each other. What’s this supposed to mean? Suddenly Jia said

“Hey, what if we send them about doctor Suzy?”

“Are you kidding? It’s Suji that they want…not Suzy”

“Yeah, but koreans pronounce it as Suji right? Besides, its nothing to loose to try. Who knows this could be a promo for this clinic”

Fei thinking for a while before agree with Jia’s idea

“But…is doctor Suzy won’t get mad because of it?”

Jia shake her head

“I don’t think so. Doctor Suzy like an adventure right? Besides, doctor Suzy may not the one they’re looking for”

Fei nods again. Both of them take notes about the address and sent them profile about Suzy. They didn’t know that what they did will make a huge change in Suzy’s life.

Two weeks passed sinced the commercial. Jia and Fei start to lose hope. Suzy smiling to see their disappointment. When she hear about it from both of them, she feels that it’s a weird commercial. She remember their conversation when they talk about this.

“What? You sent my name in a drama commercial?”

“Y..yes doctor. Please don’t get angry. I thought that this commercial is unique”

Suzy still silence. She looks at them with an intense gaze, both of them become feared. She sighed

“Ok..i won’t get mad. So, what’s the purpose of finding Suji here?”

“We don’t know about it doctor. Maybe they’ll cast you into a role in drama or something like that?”

Suzy rolled her eyes. She couldn’t believe these two drama addict. She smiled at them

“Just make sure that I’m not going into some trap”

Suzy was in her room. Checking her patient status when suddenly she hear Jia’s running to her room. She opened the door without knocking first. She’s out of breath but she try to tell her something

“Doctor…doc…”

“Whoaa…calm down Jia. Take a deep breath first and talk slowly”

Jia inhale a deep breath and control herself

“They’re here doctor…”

“Who?”

“The drama people….they’re here! Oh my God I couldn’t believe this”

Jia fanning herself with her hand. She look at Suzy that still puzzled

“Could I take her in doctor? She said she wants to meet you”

Suzy smiled to see Jia so passionate about this

“Okay…let her in”

“Yes doctor”

Jia run again to tell the guest that Suzy willing to meet her.

A minute later, a young woman came into Suzy’s room. They look like the same age. She’s pretty and wearing a glasses. She introduced herself as Lee JiEun, the writer of the drama. Suzy tell JiEun to have a seat.

Suzy smiled at her

“So…what can I do for you Miss JiEun?”

JiEun cleared

“It seems that your staff sent us your profile doctor Suzy.. At first we doubt it because we’re looking for a person named Suji, not Suzy. But hell, why don’t we try it?”

Suzy smiled

“Actually, Suji is my real name. I changed it to Suzy when I moved to Canada with my parents”

JiEun was surprised to hear this information

“Ohh…well then, maybe we find the right person”

Suzy looks at her, puzzled

“Doctor Suzy, by any chance….do you know someone named Kim Myungsoo?”

Suzy eyes widen when she hear that name. Her heart beating fast. Kim Myungsoo….Kim Myungsoo….


another short suzy fic, this will be 2 chapter fic. So sorry for my somewhere over the rainbow and i and you subscribers...i still didnt find any clue what to write. they growth too fast ;'(

well...please enjoy reading this one. comment and subscribe ^^