confession

UNEXPECTED TRIP

 

(your POV)

i woke up and found eunhyuk and donghae still asleep. What time is it?..i thought they had a photoshoot?...i walked outside to the living room and checked the time of the schedule… 8:30 am…and the time is… 7:00 am!!! I have to wake them up!! Do you know how hard it’s gonna be to wake up 10 people?!! And there are still bathroom problems…so I have to do something NOW…I figured it would take me a long time to wake them up one by one so I opened the doors of their rooms and decided to play bonamana…REALLY LOUD… I took the cd and put in in the player, then I played it… in the chorus part…everyone was walking to the living room and heading for me.

Heechul: what’s with the loud music?...and you decided to play bonamana?...

The members were all looking at me, waiting for an answer, still half-awake.

___: oppa~!! It’s 7:00 am!! Your schedule is at 8:30 am!!!

They suddenly became fully awake and hurried to the bathroom, ryeowook cooked and the others fixed the beds…by 8:00 all of us were ready to go.

Leeteuk: kamsahamnida ___-ah…if it wasn’t for you, we’ll be late in our photoshoot.

___: it’s ok oppa, I know how stressed you are.

Leeteuk: kyahaha!!! I know~

Leeteuk hugged me tight~ wow, he’s like a big brother to me XD

The photoshoot went very well… but, not again…siwon, eunhyuk and leeteuk had to be shirtless for 1 part of the photoshoot.

Eunhyuk: so?..what do you think?

___: wow. I never saw that in real life.

Eunhyuk took my hand and placed it on his abs.

Eunhyuk: there. You’re the luckiest ELF now.

___: sweaty.

Eunhyuk: it’s water. *laughs*

___: whatever you say. *laughs*

Photographer: eunhyuk!! It’s your turn~

Eunhyuk: my turn now! Bye~

___: fighting!!!

He ran to the photo set and posed…wow, handsome lee hyukjae!!!...i felt my heartbeat getting faster again..maybe, it’s time to say it…I know he likes me anyways, after the photoshoot, I called him inside the dressing room.

___: eunhyuk oppa?.

Eunhyuk: nae?

___: oppa, can I talk to you for a while?..there’s something I need to tell you.

Eunhyuk: nae ___-ah~

We went to the garden upstairs, good thing the garden was closed so no one could see us.

___: o-oppa..i..don’t know how to say this but… i-I like you oppa..i know that I’m only an ELF and you’re a suju member but…I can’t help myself from liking you no matter how many times I tell myself not to…i-

He cut me off by kissing me on the lips, I kissed him back of course., his lips were so soft, and the kiss was very gentle and passionate.

___: o-oppa…..

Eunhyuk: I like you too…no… I LOVE YOU ___-ah., since the day I saw you singing. It’s fast but…you were one of a kind…the kind of girl I always dreamed of.

___: oppa…i-I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Very much~

He caressed my cheeks and kissed me again, he hugged me tight.

Eunhyuk: saranghae ___-ah..

___: nado saranghae eunhyuk oppa.

(No one’s POV)

Eunhyuk’s phone suddenly rang. It was eeteuk.

Eunhyuk: yoboseyo?

Eeteuk: eunhyuk-ah!! Where are you and ___-ah?...we’re going now! C’mon~

Eunhyuk: nae teukie, we’ll be right there.

Eunhyuk looked at ___

Eunhyuk: do you think they should know.?

___: of course oppa. We can’t hide it from them anyway.

Eunhyuk kissed ___’s cheek and went down as fast as they could.

 

(your POV)

Aish..i hate running, but I don’t feel tired because hyukkie’s beside me., we reached the main entrance and walked holding hands, the members looked at us.

Heechul: what’s up with you two?

Sungmin: yeah…are you a couple?

Donghae: psshh…don’t be ridiculous sungmin~ eunhyuk? Having a girlfriend? Impossible.

The members laughed but we just smiled, we looked at each other and he told them.

Eunhyuk: actually hae...we are a couple..

___: it’s true hae oppa~

Donghae: eh?! You’re not kidding?!

Both of us shook our heads. All the members looked at each other with shock then looked at us.

Ryeowook: wow. Congratulations then!!!

The members smiled and hugged us.

Leeteuk: congratulations ___-ah~…I hope you’ll be happy with him~

___: gomawo oppa~

Leeteuk faced eunhyuk

Leeteuk: hyukjae~ take care of her ok? If you break her heart I’ll beat you up. Arasso?

Eunhyuk: nae~

We all went back to the dorm happily… but all the members left again because they had to buy something in the market so me and eunhyuk was left alone.

Eunhyuk: ___-ah…

___: nae jagiya?

He pulled me and suddenly planted a kiss on my lips.

Eunhyuk: saranghae~

___: aish…if I turn into a fangirl right now, you’re dead.

Eunhyuk: how?

Eunhyuk kissed me again on the lips.

___: like this~!!!

I pulled him and made us sit on the bed… I kissed him on the lips repeatedly while clinging to his neck.

Eunhyuk: I think I like you better as a fangirl~

___: oh really?

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me again… I kissed him on the lips repeatedly like last time but our tongues entered each other’s mouths now, but still, we knew our limit.

___: kyahaha!! Jagiya~ let’s stop before something happens.

Eunhyuk: I agree~ let’s go watch a movie!

___: I have attack on the pin-up boys oppa, wanna watch it?

Eunhyuk: sure~ I only watched it once..i think it was 2009?

___: kyahaha!!! Or would you rather watch….yadong? puahahahaha!!!!!!

Eunhyuk: yah!! How’d you know I watch those?!!

___: I’m an ELF remember? Kyahaha!!! Don’t worry oppa it’s ok~ I watch them too~

Eunhyuk: eh?! You do?

___: puahaha!!! I’m 21 years old oppa~ of course I do XD

Eunhyuk hugged me from behind.

Eunhyuk: we do have a lot in common.

___: kyahaha~~ let’s go get the CD~

We went to the room and I took the CD from my suitcase.

Eunhyuk: jagiya~

___: nae oppa?

Eunhyuk: can we stay here for a while?

___: sure~

We laid down on the bed and faced each other, he was so handsome.

Eunhyuk: jagiya… if I go, will you still love me?

___: of course. Why?

Eunhyuk: nothing.

 (Eunhyuk’s POV)

Aish…I can’t tell her I’m going to the army this year…it’s too hard.

(Your POV)

He looked away from me. Hmm….i wonder why he was asking that…sigh~ I wish I knew…

___: oppa…look at me.

Eunhyuk looked at me with a sad face.

___: oppa..wherever you go I’ll always be here, and I’ll always love you., ok?... we’ll face all the problems…we’ll never give up., we’ll make our relationship last forever…

Eunhyuk: you really are the girl I always dreamed of.

___: and you oppa….i never expected that you’re the one I always dreamed of.

He kissed my nose and we both closed our eyes to sleep.

..................................................................................................................................................................

sorry if it took me long to update..i had emergencies and i had writers block..then i lost my USB... it pissed me off .. >.<  please comment!!! they are loved~!! <3