OMO..ISN'T THAT.... O.O

UNEXPECTED TRIP

 

We’re here! My dad rented an apartment near SMent and unpacked our things, our room is on the 11 floor and it’s surprisingly quiet…I told my parents that I’ll go out for a while. They told me to back before 7pm. While I was walking, I was singing super junior’s  “miracle”…when I saw someone looking at me…I looked at him too while I was singing and when I noticed who it was..i suddenly stopped singing…it was EUNHYUK!~ …I suddenly froze and looked down…that was so embarrassing!...but I suddenly heard footsteps! Omo!~ he’s coming to me.!~ what should I do?! Ok act normal…

Eunhyuk: annyeong haseyo E.L.F.~

___: annyeong haseyo eunhyuk oppa.

I looked up to see him…he’s so cute…

Eunhyuk: I heard you singing miracle...you have such a nice voice.

___: ne oppa I was singing miracle. Eh? I do?

Eunhyuk: absolutely~ the members should hear you sing!

___: mwo?! Aniyo oppa!

Eunhyuk: wae?

___: I’m not confident yet.

Eunhyuk: I’ll take care of you, don’t worry come on!

___:…n..ne oppa..

He held my hand and dragged me to their room. I thought the other members are in the 12th floor? Why are they here? Oh never mind, right now I have to worry about my song.

(eunhyuk’s POV)

So boring…aish~ I went out from our room since I was so bored..i don’t care if fans swarm around me again…at least I won’t be bored..i was walking when I heard a girl singing, what a beautiful voice! I stared at her and I noticed her looking at me too. She’s so pretty too. I had a feeling she noticed who I was because she suddenly stopped and looked down. I just went to her and greeted her.

Eunhyuk: annyeong haseyo E.L.F~

___: annyeong haseyo eunhyuk oppa.

She looked up to me…wow~ she’s so pretty….

I asked her about singing for the members since her voice was so beautiful…the members would be so glad to hear an E.L.F singing our songs and with such a beautiful voice. She refused at first but then just agreed at the end…what can I say? ...I’m irresistible!~

-----END-----

(your  POV)

Eunhyuk pulled me in the room...omo~! all of them were there!!!! Suddenly eunhyuk pulled me to him...and introduced me to the members

Eunhyuk: everyone, this is….what’s your name?

___: ___imnida oppa.

Eunhyuk: ah…this is ___ an  E.L.F with a very beautiful voice. I saw her singing miracle while walking. And I noticed her with her voice…it was really wonderful.

Leeteuk: ahh….___-shii….would you mind singing a song for us?

___: it’s ok but I don’t know what song to sing…how about you decide.?

I handed leeteuk my ipod as he scanned the songs..his eyes widened in shock…I don’t know why though….until he said it…

Leeteuk: everyone! Come here!

The members went to him and their eyes widened in shock…what’s so shocking about it?!

Sungmin: ___-shii!!! You have all our songs from the first album to the fourth album?! Including the albums of our sub groups and solos?!!

Leeteuk: since when were you n E.L.F ___-shii?

___: since 2006 oppa.

All members: woah~

Heechul: who’s your favorite member then?

___: I have no favorite member..

Donghae: wae?

___: I find it hard to choose between 13 boys and 2 more Chinese members..kekeke

Heechul: I can’t argue…we’re all handsome anyway…kekeke

Siwon: so can you sing to us…hmm…let’s try “marry U”

___:ne siwon oppa.

So I sang marry U…I felt so nervous but I made it….they all stared at me, which was really freaky…I saw eunhyuk…he was staring at me alright…but in a different way..like he was daydreaming but I don’t know…I just finished the song and said thank you.

(Eunhyuk’s POV)

Wow~ she’s so pretty and her voice is really beautiful…I hope we’ll be good friends…or maybe more than friends…

-----END-----

(your POV)

After I sang, they all clapped for me but donghae let me sing “tai wan mei” Chinese version!...hmm.it’s ok..i can do it…I sang tai wan mei in mandarin and they had their mouths open while listening to me..i was trying so hard to keep my laughter and I managed to sing the whole song. They cheered for me loudly that the noise can be heard from outside…

Siwon: wow..you can sing really good!

Heechul: and you’re pretty too…!

Leeteuk: ___-ssi…you want to be a trainee in SMent?...you’ll work with us…

___: chincha?!~ wow. Ne!!! I want to be a trainee!! It’s been my dream since I was a little kid!!!

Ryeowook: well it’s settled…you’ll work with us now ___-ssi..~!

Yesung: hey... how about you and ___-ssi sing a song together…you know, like a duet?

Kyuhyun: yeah that’s a great idea!! How about sing one fine spring day together?

Ryeowook: sure! C’mon ___-ssi!

___: ne oppa!~

We sang one fine spring day..our voices really fit well together!~ kekeke..

Ryeowook: wow!~ you can sing really well!!!

Shindong: how about rapping and dancing? Eunhyuk-ah!!~ pair up with ___-ssi!~ let’s test her dancing and rapping skills!!!

Eunhyuk: sure thing!~

So me and eunhyuk sang the raps in don’t don, happiness, no other, u, marry u, boom boom, shining star and rokkugo…they were really surprised with my rapping skills…then they made us dance genie, gee, bonamana,u, tai wan mei and don’t don…piece of cake! Their  faces were really funny..their eyes were like O.O...

eeteuk: .....wow...i never thought a girl can do that.

siwon: ...O.O....

___: kekeke thank you oppa~ it was easy to learn anyway :)

i was thanking them for their compliments when i heard my phone ring.