kailli - the escape PART 1

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

Kai looked at Minho who was now eating his 7th sandwich and stared at him. Minho noticed and awkwardly swolled down his food, "Yes?"

"What did Taemin do?" Kai was scared. He wouldn't admit it but he was really scared. He didn't know what was going though Taemins mind. He didn't know what would happen to Sulli. 

"You don't know?" Minho asked surprised. 

Kai hesitated to answer, "W-what?" 

Minho stood up and looked around, "We need to move." 

"Wait!" 

Minho didn't wait for Kai and just ran. Kai had no choice but to follow. He was instantly annoyed but figured his best bet was to follow him. Kai followed him around trying not to get caught. 


Kai and Minho were standing infront of gigantic dark brown doors. Minho wasn't really nervous, it was Kai who was. He looked as if he wanted to pass out at that very moment. 

Minho stood infront of him and opened the door to reveal his sister in a bed lying down unconcious. Minho ran to her but was beaten. Kai was already by her side checking if she was alright. Minho saw Kai, just from a little time he's seen him he could tell he wasn't really the type to freak out. But seeing how he reacted to his sister. 

The first thing that popped into his mind, does he like my sister? Minho ran to Sulli and man handeled her onto his shoulder. Kai was shocked. 

"YAH! What if she's hurt!?"

"Idiots can't get a cold!" Minho yells as he runs towards the door.

"What if it's not a cold!?" Kai yells. 

As if on cue the door closed in front of the three. Minho and Kai took a step back. They both heard a cough, the two of them turned their heads to see a man. 

Kai looked at Minho to see him clench the grip around Sullis body. Minho grit his teeth and gave the man death glares. Kai who couldn't see squinted his eyes to make out a figure..

Lee Taemin.


Kai punched Taemin square in the face. Taemin was sent flying back. 

"Taemin you idiot! What the hell happened to you!" Kai was so mad, mad at Taemin, mad at Sulli, mad at himself. 

Taemin simply whiped the blood off his face. "Simple. I realized the truth." 

Kai was confused. 

Taemin chuckled, "You're still stupid? Damn. I thought you would atleast somehow get a brain." Kai showed a face full of anger. Taemin couldn't care less. "I'm adopted."

The look on Kais face was full of pure shock. He couldn't process what Taemin had just said, or was it that he didn't want to understand what he said.

Taemin started looking annoyed at Kais stupididty, "I'm adopted. It turns out that I'm not a Lee. I'm a Kang."

Kai was beyond shocked...a kang?



I'm sorry this chapter took so long to make! My laptop is broken so I had to use my brothers. I was so close to update a chapter last week but then...his laptop restarted... I was so mad I made ramen. 

Anyways....

Please follow my tumblr and my instagram! (it's no real photoo of me. you're welcome.) ;)

tumblr : http://one-word-kpop.tumblr.com/

Instagram : http://instagram.com/onewordkpop