The rescue PART 1

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

Sulli stood in front of a shady looking warehouse. She looked around. There was a barb wired fence. There was no sign of any plant life, just dirt. The occasional tumleweed. The sky was dull and gray. She snorted, just how cheezy is this setting? She took a deep breath and squeezed through the space in the gates. It was surprisgnly easy. 

Sulli grinned. If getting in was this easy then shouldn't getting out be even easier? She quietly and cautiously walked around the yard towards the building. Sulli leaned against the outer wall and proceded. She hid behind anything useful. When ever she saw a small opening or a window (a hole in the wall) she would take a small peek.

It's been an hour. Sulli still haven't found anything. No clue of her little devils. She kept going; she can't back down now. There was a little shed 5m away from the building. She quickly tiptoed to it. Sulli quietly walked around it to see a small window. She took a peek and she immediatly teared...Kai. 

Kai was lying on a bulky blanket. He was bloody and bruised. His hair looked as if it had been cut by a blind 2 year old. He was too thin. He had been only gone a night. Imagine what Taemin looked like... 

The window was big enough for Sulli to put her arm in, she gently cupped his face. 

"Kai." Sulli said in a hushed voice repeatedly. 

Kai had to force his eyes open. All around him was darkness. He felt something on his face; it was warm. He clinged to the warmth. Kai whispered in a hush tone, "I miss you Sulli.." 

"I miss you too Kai." She replies. 

Kai lookes to see the warmth coming from outside the shed. 

"Sulli?! What are you doing here?!" He asks her. 

"Saving your sorry ." Sulli said. Kai couldn't see her, but he guarntees she was smirking. 


Sulli somehow managed to pry the door open. Kai was barely able to catch up. Sulli noticed him lagging behind. Usually that was her. That just goes to show how un healthy Kai is. 

Sulli ran to him and put his arm around her. She grinned and Kai snorted. "I'll owe you later okay..?" He quietly mumbles. 

"Of course. I expect all I want food for a week!" Sulli says grinning. 

Kai smiles. He it's only been a night. He's been treated like dirt. He's been beat. Imagine what it would be like for Taemin who had been here longer. 

Sulli and Kai continue running or limping as fast as they could towards the gate. Right now it would be in their best interest to help Kai. After that they could worry about Taemin.


The gate was starting to get in view. Sulli started running harder. Kai pulled her hair. 

"What do you want!?" Sulli yells at him. 

"L-look.." Kai says with a shaky voice. 

Sulli looks to see a body. She runs up to him and screams.