Sorry we're not together.

Don't judge a book by its cover

Currently we’re on our way to have our album pictures to be taken. The concept is ‘twins’. That’s the concept name for innocent children. In reality, the concept is ‘otps’ (One True Pairings). I wonder why me and Ara have been put together ever era so far? I’ve actually asked manager oppa that before and he answered, “Because we see the ‘sparks’ between you two,” he winked at me then left. And that left me dumbfounded. What ‘sparks’?

During our trainee days we wouldn’t be typically close. Surely we trained together, ate together and did a lot together… as a six, to improve our group bonding and hardly just us two, alone.

Sometimes she goes out without us, with her other now idol friends. I wouldn’t say I was jealous of her friends. But I have to admit I was jealous of her. She has this personality where she can make friends fairly easily, where I’m just an awkward person whose is best friends with my computer. And I have troubling expressing myself. Most of the times I come across as mean; it’s not like I wanted to be seen as mean. But oh well I can’t change what people think of me, I’ll be able to live with their personal opinions.

However, it’s a real disaster if it causes conflict within our group. You could say I ‘bully’ the younger members a lot; I would like to use the word tease more though. I like their reaction to my teasing; it entertains me to be honest…I sound like a sadist saying that...

I always tease them if they start to get on my nerves, and most of the times it gets out of hands (I’m learning not to cross the line lately, so I’m better). Kim Hyelim has to be my number one target and that’s mainly because of her aegyo. It frustrates me so much.

Before, because of her unstoppable annoying aegyo it made me explode. It didn’t help that I was in a bad mood because of my computer died early on that day. Up till today I still feel guilty about that event, I was taking out on her… The millisecond after I raged at her, I regretted it. What even added to my guilt is her running off crying. But because of my pride, I didn’t chase after her. And this is where Yoo Ara enters. She was the peacemaker, one of the many reasons she’s now the leader.

She spoke to me in a calming voice, how she agreed how annoying Lime’s aegyo is. The person who despised aegyo more than me saying that and still able not to have a go at her makes her words have a bigger impact on me. She taught me, as an unnie I should learn how to cope and live with it. I thought thoroughly about her words and decided to forget about my pride and apologise to Lime.

If it wasn’t for Ara I don’t think I would have managed to forget my pride and apologise. We would have ended up having an awkward relationship, leading to people questioning our group relationship. I would have felt even guiltier, because of me the group is gaining negative attention and wouldn’t have been doing as good as it is now. Because of Ara, me and Lime now tease each other so casually with the ‘aegyo, I hate you’ bickering. We know it’s a joke even though she over does it at times, but I’ve learnt how to cope.

Anyways back to the photo-shoot. This era required less ‘intimate’ scenes compared to Venus era, the ‘kissing’. It’s more fluffy, too fluffy for the Aralice shippers to stand. Yes, I know you guys ship us and sorry to say we’re not together. To be honest you guys were the reasons why I started to question what I really feel towards her… feeling a bit more conscious about my actions and the real reasons behind it.

Saying we’re not together… does ping my heartstrings a little. Maybe not together quite yet…

Do I personally want Aralice to be true? Or do I just want this relationship to be just friendship?


short like usual but I updated yayy!! tbh i wrote this chapter up quite a long time ago...just didn't type it up... sorry ^^;;

so i guess alice is confused with her releationship with ara because us, the aralice shippers, who has planted an idea in her mind to make her confused~ (if that even made sense sobs)

Hope you enjoyed this update ^^

Your comments gives me motivation, thank you for commeting and subscribing O(≧∇≦)O

^ something I'll say every chapter from now on(?) XD