Like You Are Mine, And Mine Only.

What I Feel

 

“I said no!” she states, not paying attention to him. Dabi slouches at the white downy couch, looking intently to the flat LED Samsung television. Kyungsoo snatches the remote control from her tiny hands and turns off the television to divert her from watching stupid cartoons at nickelodeon, so she could pay her fully attention at him.

“How many times should I plead you just to forgive him?” he says in weariness with little louder voice, seating beside her.

“You know, you shouldn’t be doing this. You’re just wasting your time. I thought you came here for a visit….” She looks up to him with a not amused face. She places her feet to the ground and stands up.

“No way, Dabi! You need, no…You must forgive him nowwww!” he stops her from walking away. Kyungsoo makes her sit again to the settee and turning her around to look in his eyes.

“Please?”

“No.”

“Pleeeease?” he blats his eyelashes, looking dumb.

“Nah, nah” she utters, waving her head.

“It’s just a simple request!” He childishly cries out

“I’ll rather eat your for-people-who’s-sick porridge but not that your ’simple request’ thing….” She mocks.

“I’ll do everything!!!”

“Why are you so determined into this stupid thing, Kyungsoo!?” Dabi pinches Kyungsoo’s fluffy cheeks, SEVERELY.

“A-aa-Ahhhhhh!” he screams in pain, trying to remove her hands. Dabi is one a girl from hell. She will never let herself lose, ahhh TORTURE!!

Finally, Kyungsoo manages to get rid away from her. Looking at the mirror, he sees a shade of red coating his cheeks. It really turned red. He glares at Dabi like a toddler. Dabi goes nearer at Kyungsoo and hugs his arm.

“Why do you want me and that Dweji to reconcile? You even do not know what happened. You’re crazy, Kuala guy.”

“That Dweji of yours will kill me! Seriously! He asked for my help, a help for you to forgive him. You know, you guys should make up now. Really acting like a kid. Gaaaah, you guys are making me really crazy….”

Dabi laughs at his cuteness. It’s true though, he is naturally cute. Huge rounded eyes, thick lipped guy and has a petite body. He seems like a real brother to Dabi. Playing with her every time she’s bored, cooking for her in his free days, acting like a mother to her, taking care of her like now. Dabi is sick but her boyfriend didn’t manage to come and visit her. That’s why they she sulking. But she’s really not angry with him; it’s just that he is too cute to see him giving effort to forgive him. Seeing that, it entertains her and decided to have a little play with him especially now that he asked help from his one confidant, Kyungsoo.

“You said you will do everything, right?” She evilly grins, raising her eyebrows, ups and down. The ambiance is getting filled with Dabi’s evil plans. Kyungsoo notices the aura coming out from Dabi and shrugs from it. He is going to a great torment.

“Y-yeah?” Kyungsoo stutters, smiling tensely.

“Then you’ll do the chores for a week.” She declares

“A week!?”

“Then no acceptance of apologies will be made.” Dabi tenaciously says

“Fine! Fine! Fine! I’ll do it! Now, call him in front of me and make it up!” He pouts, taking his lost.

“No problem…. And actually, I was really about to do that before meddling with us.” She maliciously teases and sneaks her tongue out.

“You girl!!!!!”

“No taking back, Kyungsoo!”

 

 

“Thanks Soo, really.” the man on the line thanks him from the simple request he asked.

“Thanks to you, Baekhyun. I got a perfect new job. A very brilliant one” Kyungsoo sarcastically replies.

“Aren’t you happy? You’re my girlfriend’s nana for a week! I bet it’s a good job for you after all, Mama Kyungsoo. And in fact, I envy you, man.” Kyungsoo hears laughs from the line. He looks not amused from his friend’s mocking.

Kyungsoo heavily sighs from the defeat. Yes, I am really, truly, very happy, Baekhyun. You’re still the lucky one. If only I could take care of her like my property, my own.

“Yeah yeah…. You owe me one, mister.”