Goodbye

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

Sulli POV

I don't want him to be upset . I want him to live in bliss and happiness .Him and Krystal , they're such a prefect match , sad thing is Krystal was only left with a few months . I bet she still love him very much , I would rather give him up to her , and let her enjoy her remaining time . With me , he will not forgot me when he is with her , i want him to just focus on her , and let her feel that he belongs to her , truly belongs to her . If she was really gone , i bet at that time he would already forgotten me , and don't love me anymore . I should just give up on him ...

That was exactly what Sulli was thinking . She guessed both she and Minho wasn't meant to be . She always have that bad thought , she always think that after Minho got back with Krystal , he would totally forgot about her . No , he wouldn't . never ever Maybe they shouldn't be together in the first place , she thinks that they aren't destined or meant , perhaps she should just accept Taemin once again ?

( PS Taemin had already apologised to her and wanted her back . the content would be uploaded in the next few chapters . stay tuned :D ) 

 

 

  Sulli woke up from her sleep , and unknowingly , there were drops of tears on her cheeks , her cheeks was clammy and sticky , due to her cry . She noticed Minho still right beside her , sleeping soundly . Determined to leave him , she slowly grabbed Minho's arms that covered her body , and put it away gently , not letting him to wake up .

  She got off of the bed , and picked up her clothes , wore it , took her belongings and were right prepared to go . Before going off , sounds of whispers could be heard , indeed that was Minho's murmurs .

 

    " I love you ssul-baby , forever and always . "

She was touched by his words , her heart was moved by him . But she had already decided , she would not change her mind anymore , never . She opened the door , and turned her back away , going out of the room , determined to leave him ... " Goodbye . " her last words , and left , wihout leaving any trace down there . 

 

  Minho woke up , only to realise it was already 10pm . But luckily , there wasn't any school anymore . They'd already graduated not long ago . There is something weird now , he was with Sulli yesterday , but why the bed feels so empty ? He turned to the other side of the bed , Sulli was no longer there . " Sulli-yah ! " he shouted to her . 

He searched the whole place for her , but she was nowhere to be found . " She should had gone home then . " Minho thought positively . 

Suddenly , his phone rang , and he saw a small note there , a post-it note , written with a few words . At once , he already knew it was written by Sulli . 

 

" I love you . I'll always love you . But i still love Taemin , my heart still has him . 

I'm sorry . Be happy with Krystal " - Sulli 

 

" So , she hadn't forgot about Taemin . I knew it , she wouldn't . Its time to let go of her , and let her lead her life in happiness . But i love her . i cant give her up . " Minho thought .

Not ot willing to give up Sulli , he immediately ran out of his house , desperately finding for her . Only to find out that his clique was actually in their house . 

" Hey guys , had you seen Sulli ? " Minho said . " Hyung , why are you searching for her here ? You both had did that ? " Jonghyun asked . Key pushed his head down and glared at him , " why are you saying these type of things ? " 

" Aniya , we didn't see her , so you both had the night together ? " Onew replied him . " First thing first , i need to find her . " Minho said . He rushed out the house , only putting on a simple t-shirt and shorts .

When suddenly , his phone rang , " Choi Minho ! I don't care if you're my hyung or whatever now , why did you let Sulli down ! You gonna get it from me ! " Taemin screamed her voiced out in the phone call . Minho just hung up on him , and right in front of him , it was already Taemin . 

He bashed Minho right in the face , with no mercy . Minho getting so frustrated , and punched him back on his face , causing both of their lips to bleed . Not willing to lose out , they continued their fight , and each time , it gets fiercer and fiercer . When Key rushed out of the house , to notice that both of them were fighting outside at the corridor . 

He immediately told Jonghyun and Onew out to stop them . Key prevented Taemin from hitting against Minho while Onew and Jonghyun did on Minho's side . They were both uncontrollable , the fight was fierce , when Jonghyun suddenly shouted to them , " Hey ! Don't fight ! We're brothers for life , we shouldn't fight ! " Jonghyun made them regain their consciousness . 

They finally weren't as aggitated anymore , no longer angry , they both had calmed down a bit . 

 

" Tell me what exactly to both of you . " Onew said peacefully . " Is he who broke Sulli's heart ! He made Sulli so sad . He's not my hyung ! " Taemin was getting his nerves on . " He had made Sulli cry , what exactly you had done ! " Minho explained everything to all of his hyungs in detailed , and he said again , " Taemin-ah , take good care of Sulli , she still loves you a lot . Her love to you is stronger than mine , by a lot . " Minho sighed , and walked out of the house . 

 

This time , he had given up hope on Sulli . But he loved her , and his love , is to wish her happiness with Taemin ...

 

She had totally let go of Minho , giving him to Krystal . And she always said to herself , to fall in love with Taemin once again . Give him a chance to turn over a new leaf ...

Goodbye .

 


Heres an update ! Its been quite long , right ? And finally , i made an update . not long , but not that short too . hehe . but i made a POLL , but myself think that i should disagree to it . what do you think then ? okay , but i think it is more of a stupid POLL , just give me ideas hehe . but i may not follow to the number of votes . instead , i'll write based on my instinct :) 

do subscribe and comment ! remember , subscribers and comments gives me motivation to update :') and somehow , for some reasons , when im sad , i write a more touching story , hehe . maybe thats the case why my story improves a lot .