Member 3 - Adel

Fossil - 포씨르 - New Girlband -{APPLY CLOSE}-

 

 
Name : 
Mizouchi Uru (Adelaide)
Age 
18
Birthday 
13/10
Birthplace 
Tokyo Japan
From : 
Japan
Languange 
English (aussie accent), Japanese, Korean
Ethnicity 
Japanese
Height : 
168cm
Weight : 
43kg
Appearance
Your Look Like : 
Adel  is tanned, not extremely brown but more tanned than normal Asians get as a result from living in Australia. Most of the time she is told she looks refreshing, and looks extremely young. She’s an average height which is good as most guys don’t feel odd dating her. She has a sort of mysterious y aura about her and her winks can get her anywhere and out of anything.

http://weheartit.com/entry/8977528

http://weheartit.com/entry/8947717

http://weheartit.com/entry/8925405

http://weheartit.com/entry/8917358
Ulzzang's name 
er not sure sorry Lee Soa?
Fashion Style 

http://www.1tshirtsworld.com/photo/japaneseclothing/japanesefashionclothing.jpg
http://www.7gossipstreet.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Japanese-model-Lena-Fujii-y-dress-photo-1.jpg
http://www.blogweb.be/upload/th_qq251302227026410216292151721.jpg
http://www.traderscity.com/board/userpix64/34334-Modern-y-Korean-Fashion-Wholesale-Dress-1.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TmN3hlgAz4g/SJ0OPB_wDCI/AAAAAAAAAdg/sStpDoepOgs/s400/T-1271+Colour+ful+Straps+y+Bust+-+Wrapping+Halter+-+$16.90+(+BACK).jpg
About You :
Personality 
Adel oozes with confidence. Her stance, her expressions and her words say it all. She will miss around with your heart no matter how smart or hot you are and you will fall for her. There isn’t any boy or girl that could possibly reject her charms, and she knows it. She’ll use different ways of seduction, all adapting to the person(s) she’s focused on and almost never ends up the bad guy. The story is always so twisted that when you come out of it, you think that you’ve done something wrong. Because of this, she knows every single type of guy and how to manipulate them.

Though she may appear it, she isn’t one of your average s. Adel has brains, common sense and logic are what she specialises in and in no way possible will she speak up unless asked. That is unless you’re saying something extra specially stupid, then she’ll shut you up. She’ll observe people and get to know how they act before approaching them. She seldom speaks, mostly uses actions.

Surprisingly, she will protect those she respects. She isn’t rude, just slightly judgemental and sly. She’ll work her way around, through and under problems if she can, immediately searching for a solution or better way out if presented with one. A fan of black humour, politically (in)correct and mischief, she absolutely hates American humour and slapstick.

Sometimes she does revert to violence, targeting the wrists and neck and the side of the knee (giving people dead legs) as these are quick and effective. She’ll disable your arm if you really tick her off. She will do almost anything for money.

Kpop boys always think of her as their y little sister and are protective of her. They faun over her and miss her often. They and always show affection towards her.
Family Backgound 
Uru had a perfectly nice life. She grew up in Tokyo Japan and made easy friends. her best friend was someone who had lived in australia and taught her english, hence her aussie accent when speaking the language. Japanese and korean were a given as that was where her parents were from. Apart from her perfect life, there was absolutely nothing she wanted to do. Zilch, there was no reason for her to do anything anymore. She wasn't interested in suicide, that was the easy way out. So she started experimenting, breaking people's hearts (though unusually not getting the reputation as a /player/, but somehow the story always got turned that she was the good one. even the broken hearted guy thought that somehow she just wasnt ready and it was all his fault. she just got so sick of it all. Eiji is her brother, older than her by 2 years. He’s quite handsome and hides his looks with thick unneeded glasses and a hat. She can spot anyone in disguise because of this, but then again Eiji can’t really hide as handsomeness always shines brightly lol. He’s actually really shy and timid, and often hides behind his sister. She has a soft spot for all boys who remind her of her brother. He speaks the same languages as she does.
Likes : 
-mischief

-havoc

-money

-y clothes

-dorks ^_^

-y guys

-any boys  really…..

-teasing boys
Dislikes 
-make up

-fake people

-back stabbers

-wimps

all nuts (allergic)
shellfish (allergic)
-People who are two faced

-girls hugging girls (shes not homophobic, just finds it a bit odd, is totally fine with guys hugging guys though)

-people who try to speak an asian language without the proper accent

-people who are over happy

-people who try to make others depressed

-soft drinks and chips (crisps and fries included)
Phobia : 
the dark, being alone (being by herself for more than a few days)
Hobbies : 
(when i say imitate I mean she full on copies their actions, body language, voice, tone of voice, habits etc. Put a wig on her and it's like she is the person)
-imitating boy group dance moves (like U KISS SHINee etc, like how key from SHINee can do the girl group dances)
-imitates certain boys voices that sing/rap.
-eating mochi
Habbits 
-eating other peoples food
-falling asleep at random times
-eating mochi seductively without meaning to
-carrying mochi everywhere to snack on
-giving people ideas that she’s flirting/likes them (but really is just really nice/shy around everyone)
TRIVIA : 
Enjoys weather just before a storm or before it rains
Prefers sunset rather than sunrise
Hasn't eaten chips (in the packet or fries) in a few years as he sees them as fatty
Fav food is anything Japanese, but absolutely hates all nuts and prawns lobster shrimp crap and octopus (shellfish basically, but likes normal fish)
extremely smart in both finance and academic things as well as psychology and logical/practical thinking.

Relationship Information (Page 3/5)

Lovers 
1. Jinyoung B1A4
2. Sandeul B1A4
3. Baro B1A4
(can I just say, if they're all taken Joon is beyond fine ^_^)
Crush 
um Jinyoung? or any of the above 
Boyfriend 
none yet?
Family Member 
it's in background, no idols
Bestfriends : 
sandeul form B1A4 and baro and jinyoung?
Lee Joon MBLAQ (he is like her total best friend. he's always with her and will always protect her, she's the most important thing to her. He often makes her sit on his lap and cuddles her, he nuzzles into her neck.
Rival 
SNSD Sunny
Scandals 
Hm Joon and her. Joon always claims they're going out as he says it'll reveal who really likes her and who doesn't. Jooru (Joon and Uru). He's always with her and she loves him as a friend, he likes her a a friend but people often mistake them. They go along with it but after meeting B1A4 it changes.
He practices english with her and people think they're being all lovey dovey. Jinyoung (or baro or sandeul don't mind) revealed that he thought it was a little disgusting but he was jealous.
Anything else you want I love scandals ^_^

Entertainment Information (Page 4/5)

Stage name 
Adel (but Joon and her crush call her Adelaide or Uru)
More popular with 
Stage Name
Fan Club
Fan club name 
The Seducers
Fan club image link 
http://allin.ie/assets/artist_images/seducers.jpg?1266853822
Why do you choose that as your fan club name? 
because she's y and she thinks her fans should be too ^_~
Position
Singing 
Rapper
Dancing 
Lead Dancer 2
Persona 
- Umma
- Popular of boys
- Fashion Icon
Side Jobs 
- MC
- Actress

OTHER (Page 5/5)

Any Suggestion about Fossil Fandom name? 
dinosaurs?
 
 
Well, You accepted as our 3rd member... You're the 3rd Lead Dancer... Is it allright?