Papers?

Chaos School

Chapter 6

Papers?

(A/N : Blue words are Hyunjoo’s thoughts and green is Seukhye’s thoughts)

Hyunjoo, Sungyeol, Jin, Chihoon and Hyunjoo’s parents arrive at the restaurant. It was fancy and nice. There are classical music and the waiter/waitress are really friendly. Hyunjoo was force to sit next to Sungyeol but he drag Chihoon to next to her. So it’s like Hyunjoo’s left is Sungyeol and her right is Chihoon. She give a glare to Sungyeol and moves her seat closer to Chihoon.

“ Sir, is the food ready to serve? “ the waiter ask and your father nodded. The waiters are bringing in the food. The food looks really delicious and beautiful. Hyunjoo glance to Sungyeol who is eating and smirk appear her face. She purposely bump her hand into Sungyeol’s hand and cause the food to spill into his shirt.

This is working~ This is working~ come on... get mad... get mad....

Hyunjoo was hoping Sungyeol will get mad and scold her but instead Sungyeol smiled to her and he excuse himself to the toilet to clean his shirt.

Why it’s not working? Maybe i’m not trying hard enough.

After the dinner, Hyunjoo’s parents have meeting to attend to so they leave first and went to their office. Chihoon had to go back home and study for his test tomorrow and Jin went to find his friends. It only leaves you and Sungyeol.

“ Ehm so you want to got to the park? “ Sungyeol offered. Hyunjoo stare at him and nodded.

Hyunjoo and Sungyeol are both walking in the park.

“ So, how are you doing? “ Sungyeol ask.

“ Well that’s a pretty dumb question. “ Hyunjoo answered.

“ Then how about this question, why are you so mean to me? “ Sungyeol stop walking and stare at Hyunjoo, demanding for an answer. Hyunjoo roll her eyes and step on his foot and walks away.

“ What did I do to make her mad... “ Sungyeol murmured and catch up to Hyunjoo.

“ I’m going home. “ Hyunjoo said and leave Sungyeol alone at the park. Sungyeol was to shock to even react.

The next day

Hyunjoo was walking with Seukhye to school. Usually both of them always and I mean ALWAYS talk to each other but this time they haven’t said a single word. When they arrive at school, they both sigh and went to their classroom.

Oh man. I really don’t want to meet that Insoo guy and his friends.

First killing honour student VIXX now the annoy fiancé Sungyeol. I am not liking this collage year.

They both were hoping that school will be over quickly and they can avoid them but sadly it was just terrible. Before the first lesson haven’t start, trouble was already on their way to them.

“ Seukhye noona! “ Chaejin appear and went to Seukhye’s desk.

“ Oh Chaejin, what are you doing here? “ Seukhye smiled at him.Seukhye only likes Chaejin in MyName.

“ Insoo hyung told me to give this to you. “ Chaejin give Seukhye and a piece of paper and leaves.

“ Oh man. Someone just burn this piece of paper already. “ Seukhye murmured and burried her face into her hair.

On the other hand, VIXX come inside the classroom as soon as Chaejin leaves the room. Hyunjoo who didn’t notice them and was still daydreaming. Ken knock her desk and make her snap back to reality. Hyunjoo’s eyes widen like she has saw ghost in front of her.

“ He-hey. Wha-what a-aa-are yoo-you do-doi-doing he-her-e? “ Hyunjoo shuttered.

“ aww cute. She shuttered. “ Ken smiled.

“ We came here to give you this. “ Hongbin puts a piece of paper on her desk.

“ Hu-huh? What’s this? “ Hyunjoo ask.

“ Just a little something. “ Ravi smirk and N drag all of s away.

“ what is  this? “ Hyunjoo look at the paper. She was about to open it when all of a sudden her eyes was being covered.

“ What? Hey! Stop that! It’s not funny. “

“ Guess who I am first! “ Sungyeol said.

“ pfft who else if it’s not you Sungyeol? “ Hyunjoo obviously stated.

“ Your not fun at all. “ Sungyeol remove his hand and sits on your chair.

“ Get off my chair. Before I make you. “ Hyunjoo threaten.

“ Scary~ Anyway this is for you. “ Sungyeol grab Hyunjoo’s hand and puts a piece of paper on her hand.

“Another piece of paper? “ Hyunjoo murmered.

“ What was that? “ Sungyeol ask.

“ No-Nothing. Anyway like I said before, get off my chair. “ Hyunjoo psuh Sungyeol off her chair and cause Sungyeol to fall. She laugh at him.

“ Why are so mean to me? Anyway got to go bye fiance~ “ Sungyeol whispered and leaves the classroom. Hyunjoo blush at the sudden closeness.

Damn that Sungyeol. I will get my revenge but most of all. What’s with the papers?

End of Chapter 6

A/N: lol papers okay tbh i don’t even know why i make those in the first place. They just puff out of nowhere. Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing this fic ^^