Next to you

소형 심장 (Small Heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DO NOT spoil the surprise by mention it in the comment ok? THANK YOU! 감사합니다 =^ㅅ^=

 

The sound of the clock ticking, wake me up from my sleep. I stare at the new clock that was hanged by Kris last night. It’s a round shape clock with a colorful numbers occupied the surface of the clock. An overseas fan gave the clock as a birthday gift to him. In the middle of the clock is carved with Kris full name. Seems special isn’t it? Of course it is.

I keep on looking at the clock. If only I could give something like that to him. I always wanted to give something as special as that to him. To make him feel appreciated. To show how much I love him all this long.

I’ve been staying with Kris for almost more than a year now. Before he took me in, I lived a wandering life in the streets. Until one day, he found me and offered me his help. From the first day I’m here – at his house, I already developed feelings for him. His affection towards me makes me want him even more. He used to give the fullest attention to me. I feel so much love from him. He did most of the things for me. He gives me food, he prepare my bed and everything. Whenever he has free time, he will walk with me at the park and sometimes, he sings for me until I fall asleep. How can I not have any feelings towards him?

But these days, Kris is getting busier with his career. He woke up earlier than usual and left the house before the sun even rise. He needs to practice for their comeback. Kris is an idol here in Korea. He’s under SM Entertainment in a group called EXO. I’m proud of him. My love one is a famous hardworking idol. He worked really hard to reach to where he is right now. He takes his job seriously.

Since I’m living only with him in this house, thus whenever he’s not around, I do feel a bit lonely. I don’t blame him though if he didn’t treat me like before. I mean, the way he entertain me and spent most of his time with me. I told you, he’s getting busier. I can’t force him to stop doing what he cares the most.

Nevertheless, no matter how busy he is, he never forgot his responsibilities towards me. When I woke up in the morning, even when he’s not around, breakfast already prepared nicely for me. 

I check on the timer. 15 minutes before 2 am. I turn around to check on my love one, Kris. He’s sleeping soundly next to me. Earlier, Kris got back from practice after 10 pm. Right after he took his bath and changed into his pajamas, he watched m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter