The First Date...???

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Coming........” Leeteuk yelled as he turned off the stove before moving towards the door to attend his visitor.

But the visitor...it seemed was in hurry of some kind as the person kept on ringing bell.

“Ya..ya...just a min...”Leeteuk turned the latch thinking what’s wrong with his visitor.

“I said I am coming...”He couldn’t help but show his frustration as he opened the door....

“So I heard...But you sure were taking your own time...so I thought to just fire it up a little....”Heechul got inside, without waiting for the invitation of course....

Leeteuk stared at the back of the slender figure...still holding the door..

He was confused..He wasn’t expecting the man to be here like this...and at this hour specially.

“What are you doing...?”Heechul asked turning around when he saw the other standing like that.

“I should ask that to you...”Leeteuk said closing the door.

“What are you doing here Heechul...??”He questioned.

“Well aren’t we going on that little trip of our tomorrow...So I thought I would just crash here instead of you coming to pick me in the morning..and then...”

“What...wait..wait..wait...slow down...”Leeteuk interrupted the very fast rambling of other.

“What trip...what are you talking about...??”He added looking confused.

Heechul frowned.

“Well...Didn’t you say you are going to some place tomorrow...for the photo thing of yours...”he talked opening the fridge to look something for drink.

“Ya That’s right...I said ‘I’ am going there...when did that become ‘WE’...?”Leeteuk asked still confused.

“Ahh...I thought you can use some company...I mean travelling alone would be boring...and I am not doing anything special tomorrow...”Heechul stated as he took a seat on sofa with beer in his hand.

“So you sir will have fabulous company of great Kim Heechul himself...”He completed taking a sip.

“And you just decided that...just like that...?”Leeteuk questioned...he had never thought of this idea...Heechul coming with him..when he mentioned about it to slender man the other day.

“Now..Is it a question of me marrying you or something...??”Heechul rolled his eyes.

“That I have to THINK about it for like months.... like is he my  Mr.right..??... and DECIDE or something...”he barely completed ,already in fits of laughter.

“Ha ha..very funny...”Leeteuk scoffed.

“But you coming with me is off limits...I like to travel alone in these kind of places...It’s peaceful like that...where I can be with myself..and nature...”he said turning on the stove again.

“Well well... aren’t you all used to being all by yourself...??...be with myself...what’s that..?don’t give me those lines you know...”Heechul spat.

“Besides nothing is going to change my decision..so you have to live with  it...”He stated firmly.

Leeteuk sighed. It was true he liked to be alone on these kind of trips..and it was also true that he went alone till now because no one wanted to accompany him...getting up early in the morning...climbing up the hills and walking in woods...boring right...??

He had become so used to going alone now that somebody accompanying him sounded strange to him...somehow..

“Look I am not saying it because of that..It’s just... it’s lots of efforts you know...and I ..I don’t know if  you would be up for it...”he hesitated saying the last few words...but that was the truth...looking at Heechul...everything about him looked so delicate...

“Of course I am up for it...isn’t it good... two of us, surrounded by the nature the blue sky and greenery everywhere...wow sounds like a great date...”Heechul chirped all excited.

“It sounds stupid when you say it like that....”Leeteuk commented.

“Huh...aren’t we a little unromantic...!!”Heechul commented back.

“We are NOT going on a date...and you will have to listen to me and follow my leads if we are doing this ”Leeteuk warned...holding the spoon he was using for stirring the curry in front of Heechul.

“Whoa... slow down leader ssi...”Heechul acted all scared.

Leeteuk narrowed his eyes before getting back to his stirring....

“Well...we will see about that...what’s for dinner I am starving....”Heechul said picking from Leeteuk’s back....

“Your place really looks like a hospital...”Heechul talked as he chewed the food looking around the apartment.......white walls....white sofa...white curtains....white furniture...white kitchen top...white cabinets... white everything..!!

“I like white...”Leeteuk was sitting across the table eating his dinner.

“So you have said many times...but I really think of hospitals when I see everything white and I hate hospitals...”Heechul stated.

“What’s with the bag....??”Leeteuk asked glancing at the big bag pack..he remembered Heechul was carrying one when he came.

“Well..those are my things you know...”Heechul answered.

“Things..??.are you telling me you are going to carry that bag to the woods...?”Leeteuk asked a bit surprised looking at the size of the bag...It looked a bit big for a one day trip.

“Hmm...hmm...”Heechul nodded.

“Am I not a light traveller??...I was thinking of getting two...but then I thought two would be too much for handle for you and got one....”Heehcul was all happy about himself.

“What’s so important in it...your hairbrush and mirror.??...wait....”Leeteuk paused.

“WHO told you I am going to carry your bag...??”He raised his eyebrow.

“Hmmm...Well I am not that rude...asking you to carry it all the way but..you can at least carry it for sometime till we reach and come back??...I mean you are the muscle man here...”Heechul stated rolling his eyes.

“Forget it...I am not carrying that...”Leeteuk said pointing his chopstick towards Heechul’s bag.

“And...that means you will have to do it..and which also means taking only necessary things so it would be light weight...so your delicate shoulders can handle it...understood...??”Leeteuk stated as he got up to keep his dish in the sink.

Heechul frowned, sticking out his tongue.

“Such a kid...”Leeteuk spoke to himself........

“Are these of yours...”Heechul said looking at the framed pictures..

There were many of them...beautiful landscaped...clicked on perfect timings..with beautiful angles....few of people....showing various emotions...common people....true..Innocent emotions...

“Hmm...”Leeteuk answered checking his camera...he was getting it ready for the morning.

“All of them...?”Heechul still couldn’t believe it..he knew Leeteuk was into photography but he had not thought other will be this good in it.

“Yeah...I used to do landscapes only..but once I on my way I clicked some pictures of localites over there....”Leeteuk talked packing his camera.

“They looked so innocent you know...with no fake smile and expressions...everything about them was so real...so pure...so got hooked to that also...capturing the real emotions...”he completed coming behind Heechul.

“Did you like them...I mean I haven’t shown them to many... “He said.

“Liked it...?Man I love it...and you should show off this talent of yours you know...this is so beautiful...so amazing...”Heechul talked mesmerized with the magic of beauty those pictures held...each one of them...better than another...

“Really...?I mean I don’t know...I click them because I like it...I never thought they are good or something...I am not a professional after all...”Leeteuk said as he stood next to other.

“You should really stop doubting yourself...these are great...”Heechul stated flipping through.

“So soft and dreamy like a fairytale....”He said looking at one landscape.

Leeteuk smiled...a little embarrassed by the praise...He looked at the Heechul’s face.

Heechul’s eyes were bright and twinkly...like a little kid looking at cakes in the cake store...like he had found a treasure of some kind....How he would love to add to this expression to his collection....

“Yaaaay Wonder girls...I love them....”Heechul screamed as the Nobody started playing on TV.

Leeteuk stared as the slender man started dancing...singing along.

“I want nobody nobody but you...clap clap....I want nobody nobody but you....clap clap... and it went on.

After his sense of surprise got over...as he watched the other dance...sense of amazement came...looking at the perfect moves the man did...copying every single step from the song...he had it all by heart.

“You do it a lot right...?Leeteuk asked once the song got over...

“Yeah I love them....aren’t they cool...and Sohee is just so cute...”Heechul happily replied.

“Hmm...well...we should really sleep now we have to get up early...I have set the sofa for you....”Leeteuk said getting up to go to bedroom.

“Sleep...?This early..it’s not even like 10 now...”Heechul said looking at the watch...getting ready for next song.

“Well aren’t we a big fan boy...”Leeteuk commented as Heechul danced all the steps with matching expression and perfect lip synching on f(x) song...

“Sleep already....we have to get up early...come on...”Leeteuk said getting the remote to switch off the TV.

“Yahhh...don’t...you go sleep old man...I will after some time...promise”Heechul whined.

“Such a kid....”Leeteuk commented shaking his head....before going into his room......

“Heechul....Heechul....get up...”Leeteuk tried to wake Heechul up for like nth time now...

But the man just stirred in sleep...mumbling something.

“Heechul...GET UP...”Leeteuk screamed with all his strength...not caring to wake the neighbourhood.

Heechul shot up...all confused...

“There you are...don’t sleep again....get up already...we have to move...come on...”Leeteuk talked dragging the slender body out of sofa.

“What are you doing...Let me sleep some more....5 mins...”Heechul tried to protest.

“No we have to move...and I know you will take your own time getting ready...so come on..”Leeteuk was finally able to get a groggy Heechul out of the bed and standing....

Heechul yawned...rubbing his sleepy eyes..

“Yahhh...it’s still dark outside...what time is it...??”he asked ..his voice hoarse.

“It’s almost 3:45...”Leeteuk answered.

“What AM....forget getting up...sometime I don’t sleep till this time...”Heechul was frustrated...he was far from an early riser...

“I told you we had to leave early...”Leeteuk answered calmly.

“This is your early....This is insane...”Heechul argued...

“I need to be there at sunrise...to get good photos....Heechul...that’s what I meant when I said you may not be up for it....you can really skip it if you want...”Leeteuk said as he went into the bathroom for shower.

“Well nice try...but I am soo coming with you....”Heechul screamed at closed door.....

“What are you dressed for...party...?”Leeteuk said glancing at the Heechul ...as the man got ready..

Heechul had nicely tailored clothes on...which actually looked new....he was shining against Leeteuk’s plain look.

“Yah...I like to get ready when going out...and isn’t it our first date...?”Heechul said winking as he combed his hair.

Leeteuk shook his head in answer...he didn’t know what to say..

“Hmmm....Mirror mirror on the wall...who is the prettiest of them all...?”Heechul sang as he pulled his hair in a tall ponytail...looking himself at mirror...all happy.

“Well come on Cinderella...we are leaving...”Leeteuk dragged the other out of the house...handing the bag to him.

“That was Snow White actually...But I like Cinderella better...”Heechul stated as he got out.

“Ummm.....where is your car...?”He asked confused...when Leeteuk started walking straight away.

“We are not taking it...”Leeteuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter