So Dense You Are...!!

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungsoo Ahh..”Heechul waved as he approached.

Leeteuk smiled looking at slender man. Heechul had started calling him by his real name after that day ,his birthday which Heehcul had made more than special,.

He was beyond from being overwhelmed by it.But he was not sure how Heechul came to know about it…his name .

“I saw it in your year book that day.”Heechul had answered.

Leeteuk didn’t know what to say, he couldn’t decide whether it was Heechul’s nosiness going through other’s things or…an attempt to know someone more.

“You looked like a gawky teenager by the way..”Heechul had added his face straight.

“Yah shut up.First you go through my year book without my concern and then you talk all rubbish.”Leeteuk had decided it was Heechul’s nosiness after all.

“Ahh..Reality bites..Isn’t it ??...”Heechul teased.

“Come to think of it you didn’t change much..Jungsoo ah”

Leeteuk was on urge to throw back something vicious..something equally bad about Heechul’s teenage days but…

He was pretty sure Heechul had been the popular pretty boy,going by the self confidence and powerful aura this person had..Hmmm

But he liked it. Hearing his real name from Heechul…

“Where have you been, you haven’t shown your duck face in two days now.”Heechul stated coming near the bar where the other was seated..

“He must be busy now.”Shindong chirped, a naughty smile on his lips.

Heechul raised his eyebrow expecting more explanation and Leeteuk was confused.

“Oh come on hyung .I saw the look on your face that day, when you were talking to that flower girl of yours.”Shindong added mischievously.

“You were all smiley smiley and blushy blushy..”he teased.

A tint of red came on Leeteuk’s face as he remembered it.Sora..

They had clicked somehow. Leeteuk had spent more time with that girl then he had initially thought he would. It seemed simple. He didn’t felt the burden he would usually felt while talking to girl for the first time.It was easy going and fun actually…

He had found Sora very interesting..bubbly and sweet.

“Yah hyung,don’t tell me you didn’t ask for her number and all.The way she was behaving she seemed interested ..hyung…??”Shindong seemed very curious about this matter.

“We are meeting tomorrow.”Leeteuk provided, a bit shy.

He had totally missed the look on Heechul’s face ,busy hearing Shindong’s excited cries.

So there he was waiting for her. But he was not nervous like he would be .He was actually excited for this.

Sora looked beautiful in simple dress she was wearing. Leeteuk could say that. And they hit off once again. With her Leeteuk didn’t have to think what to say, Sora was very good in coming up with topics and talking. And it wasn’t awkward…not at all..

“I like adventures Oppa,I like it when my heart beats gets faster,I love that adrenaline rush.”Sora talked her eyes shining.

Leeteuk could only laugh at her childlike innocence.

“Oppa,There is this horror movie playing at theater nearby. I soo want to see it but not one of my friend is ready..It’s very scary they say.”She said her eyes big.

“Oppa..would you..would you like to come with me?It would be fun.”She had asked very cautiously.

Leeteuk was taken aback by her forwardness but it felt nice the feeling that someone was interested in his company.

He had agreed ,making Sora very very happy.

He was all smiles after he had dropped her home. He had enjoyed his date very much.Yeah a date finally. He was looking forward for next one..very eagerly.

“Hyung…hyung how was it?”Shindong was by his side immediately when he entered in the club next day.

Donghae looked at him, waiting for his answer.

“It was nice..very good”Leeteuk replied taking a seat on the counter.

“Andd…are you meeting her again..”Shindong had seriously taken more concern in Leeteuk’s love life.

“Yeah..soon”Leeteuk answered smiling.

“Where’s Heechul..??”He asked looking around. There was no sign of other.

“Ahh,He went somewhere..I would say it’s a good news for us.”Shindong stated cleaning one of the glass.

Leeteuk gave him a confused look.

“He is not in his best mood.”Donghae cleared it up.

“Did something happen?”Leeteuk asked worried.

“Does something have to happen for him to get a foul mood?He is Kim Heechul after all,one moment he is smiling and in split seconds he could be giving you the deadliest glare from his arsenal.”Shindong answered shaking his head.

“He shouted at me this morning because his coffee was too cold and when I remade it he shouted again even louder, saying it’s too hot..Aishh hyung and his mood swings...”Shindong commented looking clueless.

Leeteuk was getting more and more worried. What has happened for Heechul to have this bad mood.

“That’s enough hyung ,you know he is like that sometimes, but he is our hyung. “Donghae didn’t like Shindong’s whining.

“I am not complaining, I was just telling him what happened.”Shindong protested.

“Why are you guys wasting your time chit chatting?”They heard Heechul’s stern voice from behind.

Shindong almost dropped the glass he was cleaning. He was dead if Heechul had heard what he had been saying behind his back.

Leeteuk turned to see Heechul standing behind. His eyebrows furrowed.

“I was just wondering where were you “he said covering up for poor Shindong.

Heechul seemed like he was ready to throw some words at other but he stopped himself at last minute .He just moved to his cabin without saying anything.

Leeteuk gave other two a confused look, Donghae gave him a ‘It’s Ok’ smile and Shindong just shrugged.

On a finding ‘What’s Going On’ mission he went to Heechul’s cabin.

The slender male was flopped on sofa. He looked tired and unenthusiastic. A look Leeteuk had hardly seen on other’s face. For Leeteuk, Heechul had always been a full of life ,I am always best kind of person. But now…

“Did something happen?”He asked taking a seat next to him, handing him a beer.

Heechul didn’t move a muscle he just sat there staring at something.

“Heechul ah?”Leeteuk tried again.

“Nothing…”Heechul answered sighing.

“Then why are you sighing?”Leeteuk didn’t give up.

“I guess I am just bored..”Heechul took beer from Leeteuk.

“Jungsoo ah,let’s do something thi s weekend. what do you say?”He asked his usual self returning.

“Umm…About that I was planning to watch this horror movie…”Leeteuk tried to explain his situation.

“Wow..I absolutely love horror movies. The cries and screams..yay that’s a good plan..let’s make it this weekend.”Heechul interrupted getting all excited.

Leeteuk was thinking how to say next part..looking at other’s now bright face..

“I was…actually h..I am going with Sora.”He completed somehow hoping Heechul would not be too much disappointed.

Heechul ‘s expressions changed in split second all the excitement replaced with…nothing..he just had this plain straight look on his face.

“We could go somewhere else, may be tomorrow or Sunday?”Leeteuk tried to make it up to Heechul, somehow he didn’t like the look on other’s face. It didn’t suit him.

Heechul got up suddenly.

“No don’t bother. I will just do something on my own.”He said in a quite cold voice before leaving the room.

“Heyy wait..”Leeteuk didn’t expect Heechul to leave like this. But before he could react Heechul was gone, lost in crowd.

Donghae gave him a questioning look, to which he could only shook his head. He seriously had no idea what was going on…

He spent next two day trying to call other but received no answer just voice messages.

He had same mood when he reached the theater.

“Umm..what happened oppa..??Didn’t you like the movie?”Sora couldn’t help but notice.

“No..I ..It was a nice movie..real scary “He tried to cover it up, smiling.

Sora giggled, telling him how the man sat next to him was shivering.

The dinner afterwards was quite enjoyable. Sora kept on talking about movie, and Leeteuk could forget his worry about Heechul’s strange behavior for some time…well for just some time.

Because once he got home it came back. He needed to know what’s wrong with Heechul.

He made his way towards club next day, hoping Heechul would be there .

And he found the slender man there,his brows furrowed once again.

“How many times have I told you not to mix wine glasses with beer glasses, arrange them separately so that it would be easier to handle..Is that so hard for you guys..??”He was yelling at no one particular.

But all of his staff was there.

And it went on Heechul pin pointing even slightest mistake of them and grilling the person responsible. It was like a thorough inspection of some kind.

Siwon was there but he was just standing calmly.

Leeteuk dared not to disturb the slender man. His mood looked horribly foul this particular day and he looked kind of scary to Leeteuk.

Heechul stormed inside when he finished his…grilling.

Leeteuk observed as everyone of them visibly exhaled..Relieved.

“Just do your best guys..”Siwon stated before going after the slender man.

“My god,That was harder than any time..what did he ate today a plateful of hottest chillies? He was throwing fireballs.”Shindong flopped on nearby sofa, looking exhausted.

Leeteuk approached the gang.

“Having hard day..?”He asked ,showing his support.

Yesung scowled at him, for reason he couldn’t understand.

Donghae gave him a mysterious look which he couldn’t decipher either.

“He has been like that for few days..leave him..hyung your movie date,how was it..?”Shindong was again very curious.

“Guys..what is going on?”He asked looking at the reactions he was getting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter