Are you embarrassed?

My fat self and his handsome self... *their handsome selves

(You POV )

"Chagi~"

...

"Chagi~"

....It was Jaejoong, waking you up for school. He came every morning to go to school together. 

Since you guys didn't really do any of that couple kissy kissy affection, classmates thought you guys were childhood friends of bffs or something. How 'bout that, huh?

Anyways. 

"CHAGIIIIII"

"WHAT JAEJOONG. OKAY NEVERMIND I KNOW WHY SO DON'T EVEN ANSWER THAT." After saying that, I got up to get ready.

Jaejoong leaves, closing the door after him. Knowing him, he pushes his girly face to the door and goes "Don't be too long~!!!!"

My parents are rarely home because they work a lot. 

My siblings... well, they have grown up, and I am also almost growing up too.

Our family isn't rich, but we're not poor either. So I guess you can say that we're middle class families.

My parents usually come home right on time to prepare dinner. It's usually the evenings that they come home; sometimes later, sometimes earlier. 

 

 

 

 

 

/In class/

I just arrived and they're already talking trash. To be honest, they should just take it to the trash bin, because that's where it belongs!

"Wow why does Jaejoong hang out with her?"

"....how are they so close?!"

"She's bigger than Earth!"

"Is that me having a heart attack or is that the ground shaking from miss fatter than all of us over there?"

" /fake barf/ "

Like I have never heard trash talk before... but I do admit I do it myself sometimes. ;)

 

 

 

 

 

/End of the day/

"Annyeong chagi!" Jaejoong appears at my locker, greeting me; next to him his friend.. Kim Jong In---Kai. The school's hunk.

But my boyfriend is also a hunk. 

....

Lets just throw away what I just said.

"Annyeong chagi!" Jaejoong appears at my locker. Alongside with him is Kim Jong In, or also called Kai. 

As you may see... Kai's a player. But he's got that innocent hunk face. I don't know I don't want to talk about it. 

Our school's got those idol worthy boys.

They're so..... ***************************************!

Cutting into my mind-intro is Jaejoong. He hands me a pink lily. 

Pink is my favourite color, and of course as you guys have guessed, my favourite flowers are lillies!

"For you! My beautiful flower who flushes pink only for me." 

He always has some unique way of kissing his love into my heart. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it always works. 

He kissed my cheek.

It's like he knows I'm embarassed or something, I swear!

Kai smirks at us and leaves. "If you guys don't hurry up, I'm leaving without you guys."

 

 

 

As we go into the car, a girl stops us. 

"Jaejoong oppa!!!!"  ..She hurts my ears.