Chapter 28

Spring and Fall

You felt a hand gently shaking your shoulder, and you opened your left eye slightly. You saw Changjo, but it was in a blur. He was calling for you, and finally you got to hear what he was saying. “Wake up, ___-ah, we’re finally here” was what he said. You rubbed your eyes sleepily and smiled at him.

You stretched for a bit and rubbed your face with your hand, trying to reduce the sleepiness. Changjo smiled at you as he stood up and took down your bag and you stood up, grabbing the handle of the bag and pulled it behind you. The plane had finally landed in Tokyo, Japan. The place that you have wanted to go since you learned a bit of Japanese back in middle school.

From inside the plane to the airport, Changjo was holding your hand. The two of you were literally walking like couples, and you liked it so much. You realized that it was dark outside already when the two of you got into a taxi. Changjo asked the driver to take the two of you to a hotel, but you didn’t hear what hotel it was.

You looked out of the window as the taxi moved. Seeing the city lights up at night is so pretty. There were colourful signboards and everything. You were amazed. Changjo glanced at you, and he smiled. Seeing you happy was all he wanted after everything else.

When the two of you finally arrived, you quickly got out of the taxi and grabbed your bag. You were too tired to even talk anything when Changjo went to check in at the reception. When you were finally in front of your hotel room, that was when it hit you.

“Changjo, we’re staying in the same room?!” you asked, shocked. Changjo was startled to see you suddenly like that, but he laughed it away. He just smiled until he opened the room door with the key and letting you in. You eyed him and cautiously went into the room.

You let out a long sigh of relief after seeing that there were two huge bed in it. The bedroom was huge too. Rather than a hotel room, it looked like a suite. You went to the bed beside the window and sat on it, claiming it yours. Changjo just nodded and put his stuff away.

“Changjo-ah, can I just sleep first?” you said as you lied on the bed. “Sure, but I thought you slept a lot in the plane” Changjo joked. You turned your body to face away from Changjo and said “Yahh, just lemme sleep”. Changjo laughed again and said “Nae. Just sleep. I’ll wake you up tomorrow”. You didn’t reply, but Changjo already heard your soft snore. He shook his head and went into the bathroom, wanting to have a shower.

To be continued...

***********************************************

Hi there! Before you ask, “why the hell is this a very short update?!!” lemme answer you haha. I just wanted to tell you guys that I’m gonna be on a very long hiatus, like a month. I’ll be back in August, as I have an exam before my big exam... sobs. Sorry that this is too sudden T___T

Anyway, thanks for subscribing and reading! And thank you so much for the supportive and suggestive comments! I really appreciate it!!

Happy Teen Top’s Third Anniversary and don’t forget to trend #T3ENTOP tonight aite!! See ya in August!! :D