Provocative Moves

Provocative Moves


The music was loud, the beat running through my veins, my mind was flying.
I felt like going to explode, watching that y silhouette moving the hips to the sound of the bass, playing with me, teasing me. I can say that because of the fire in his eyes when he looks at me, I can feel the heat invading my body.
I came to have some fun and be out of my sense for once in very long while, but looking at him right now makes go beyond craziness.
He's dancing provocatively with some random guy, but his feline gaze stops on me with every move, he catches my breath. I wish I could see his almost closed eyes in my room, beneath me.
A shot of cold whiskey sliding down my throat and a noticeable bite on his bottom lip while he slowly goes down in another of his very well done tries to make my heart beat a little bit faster and to bring my friend down there to life.
Maybe he noticed it, maybe he's just playing again with me..I don't know, but he makes a wink and a soft side-smile appears on my face just as easy as I could take him to my place tonight if he wants to.
The guy with the one he's dancing whispers something into his ear and he laughs, I suddenly noticed my grip tightening around the glass I was holding.
He throws his arms around the other's neck and I could only place my gaze on some other place to distract my impulse to get up and take him by his wrist and kiss those sinful lips. I don't even recognize myself right now, I'm so lost.
"Dude, are you ok?" Dongwoo touched my shoulder.
"Yeah..I just.." I tried to make eye-contact with him again but he was gone, just like that. "I'm ok..I just need some fresh air, hyung. See you later" Dongwoo nodded.
I moved trough the crowd, looking for something to enjoy, trying to find him. I couldn't. Maybe I really need some fresh air. I walked to the exit door and opened it, the night was cold outside.
I looked to the sky and a very bright moon was shining there, accompanied of what should have been millions of stars. I stayed there, contemplating it for a while, until some guy's flirting caught my attention.
His words were directed to another figure resting his back on the wall. It was him. I noticed how that random guy approached to him, he just ignored him.
The random guy tried to take him between his arms and he tried to push him away.
"Let me go!" But the other man slipped his hand on the cutie's perfectly shaped . I couldn't take it anymore.
"What the hell are you doing? Let him go!" My fist landed on the other's face.
"Who the hell are you?"
"His boyfriend..now, go away!"
The other man just stood up and did as I told him. The beauty was surprised, he didn't say a word.
I was going to leave when I felt a hand around my arm. I turned around.
"Thank you" he said and with an amazingly fast move he crashed his lips on mine's. I couldn't tell that I didn't want it, I desired it with all my being. My hands found their way to his thin waist and his arms around my neck. We kissed passionately until we both felt the need of air. We broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.
"Would you like to go some where else?" I asked.
"Sure" he smiled. "Let's go to your place" he bit his lower lip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Hello my dear subscribers!
This is my first MyungJong story..
I hope you liked it!
Thank you so much for subscribing and I'm so sorry for make you wait so long for this!
I have a lot of school work!
I love you all~
Don't forget to leave a comment ^^