The Hallowed Halls Of TaeGeun Music Academy

Save Me

 

After the admin work was completed, key begun to give me a tour around the campus.
 
"Ok, so to your left is the class rooms, although the rooms you can see from here are the practice rooms..."
 
"Practice rooms?!", forgetting myself and my manners I violently question the fact that these massive rooms the windows allowed us to glimpse at were in fact just practice rooms.
 
"Yeah~!" Key continued matter of factly. "If you think those a big, you should see the class rooms!"
 
Key continued pointing out all of the areas of the school, naming each one and it's purpose.
 
" I truly feel as if I am in a K-Drama!" I chirped, skipping along the path ahead, widening my arms and tilting my head towards the bright clear sky above my head. 
 
"You are into K-Drama's huh~?"Key begun as he and Taemin begin to catch up to me. 
 
"Nae, wae?" I enquire as I begin to spin around to face the two, tilting my head to the side. 
 
"Taemin?" Key encouraged as the upper half of his body begun to tilt towards Taemin. 
 
"Well, they filmed Heart Strings here." Taemin begun, eye smiles encompassing his pride. 
 
My eyes widened and my mouth begun to form a small gape.
 
"Chin...cha?" I stuttered, my head turning from the lowered position it was in. I thought it looked familiar and I didn't think it was DeJa Vu this time either.
 
"Omo.." Was the only thing that escaped.
 
Suddenly, my vision becomes blurry and I begin losing my sense of balance.
 
Through the blur I make out Taemin rushing towards me, Key, from the corner of my eye, I see doing the same, except behind me. 
 
When was the last time I slept?...
Oh yeah, last week....
 
It's night. The school's hallways are almost pitch black and are understandably deserted. 
Through the silence cuts a very beautiful familiar voice.
Feeling the strong desire to find it's owner I begin to run. No set destination, just following the voice. 
After about 15 minutes of aimlessly running, I reach a classroom with the moonlight piercing in through the window. The curtains cautiously dancing about in the hesitant breeze.
At the window-sill sat a tall young man. His bronzed hair glinting at me as it blew in the right directions allowing the moonlight to bounce off of each strand. 
The voice continued, despite his lips remaining ever still. 
Then I realized that the voice was now behind me. 
I whip round to head for the door but it has been shut, I try to open it but my attempts are futile.