Vanilla

Loving a Monster

~~Your POV~~

Why did I say yes? I can't eat or drink anything that isn't raw and bloody. Another rule in the book. 

"What would you like?" asked L.

"Oh, nothing," I replied.

"Come on, its alright, I'll pay," he smiled. *Gosh, he is so sweet.*

"O-okay," I said since he was so nice. "I'll have a mango bubble tea." 

"One mango bubble tea and one green tea smoothie please," he told the waiter. 

He turned to me and looked me in the eye. "What was your name?" he asked.

"P-Park Hye Rin," I stammered nervously.

The waiter came back out again with the drinks. L started sipping it already. 

I stared at the smoothie. *I gotta drink this. Act like a normal person with him* I kept thinking. I sipped a little bit and it tasted horrible. Being a vampire gives you new tastes and senses. 

I spit it out immediately. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" asked L. 

"I'm fine," I squeaked and he placed his hand on my forehead.

"Why is your skin so cold? Are you sick? I could bring you to the docters," he offered.

"NO!!!!!" I shouted. Going to the docters was llike death to a Supernatural. "I-I-I mean, no thank you, I'm fine."

 

~~~~~~~Myungsoo's POV~~~~~~~

As soon as I touched her forehead, I flinched again. "Why is your skin so cold? Are you sick?" I asked. "I could bring you to the docters."

"NO!" she shouted. "I-I-I mean, no thank you, I'm fine." *What was her problem with the docters?* 

"Okay, well uh, I should be getting back---" I started. 

"Yup, okay, I have to go to, see you tomorrow," she said and hurried off. I noticed that she had forgotten her drink. 

"Hey you forgot your drink---!" I yelled but she was already out of earshot. Then I saw these really long teeth marks in the straw. That was unusual...

 

~~~Your POV~~~

I panted heavily as I got to the limo. My heart was beating really fast, and not becuase I just ran the entire block. Also not because I was a vampire, I think I am in love, but of course I do not know what love was! 

"Mistress, we are here," said the chaffuer. 

"Okay, thanks."

As soon as I got to the top of the stairs of my mansion, I burst through the doors and sprinted to the thrid floor, where my room was.

What was this feeling in my heart? In my body? I had to keep my being a vampire a secret. Or should I just...?

*No! Park Hye Rin you are crazy if you think you can just blab out to L that you are a vampire!* the tiny voice said inside my head.

I had to see him again. I don't know why, but somehow, I just felt that we could not be apart...

 

||The next day, after school||

 

I was walking through the hallways, hiding under my black cloak. The bell had already rung for after school and everyone had left. Except me. I was trying to find L. I didn`t know why I thought he was here anyways.

I kept walking until I heard music and dancing. I turned the corner and found myself in front of the dance studio. The door was slightly unlocked so I peeked inside. It was L and some other handsome guys practicing. 

I was mesmerized by their dance moves. 

I kept watching and before I knew it, the boys came closer and opened the door. I zipped away to the end of the hallway, before any of them could see me. I dashed out the main entrance. 

"Phew," I sighed. *That was close*. I leaned against the cool brick wall of the school. 

"Hey, were you just in the dance room?" 

I swirled around and found myself face-to-face with L.

"N-n-no," I stuttered and looked down at my feet. *Please go away* I had never had anyone this close to me before ever since I had become a vampire. 

~~~~~~L's POV~~~~~

Infinite and I were practicing the Infinitize album for an upcoming concert in Japan in 1 week. (A/N: this is totally fictional. But I wish it wasn't -o-)

The song ended and we had a break. Hoya was opening the door when I saw a flash of black, and I thought I had saw Hye Rin's face in the black hood. I looked down the hallway, and saw the main entrance door closing.

"I'll be right back," I told the other memebers.

"I jogged down to the end of the hallway and took a step outside. There, I saw Hye Rin behind a tree, panting.

"Hey, were you just in the dance room?" I blurted out.

She jumped up in suprise and looked at me. Our noses were barely touching. 

"No."

"Okay, well, umm see you."

*she smells like vanilla* I thought to myself.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________