The Curse

Loving a Monster

~~~Your POV~~~

It was a very cold and stormy night. The snow was blizzarding like crazy outside. I went up to the third floor of my house. Actually, my house was a mansion.

As I got up too the top of the stairs, the doorbell rang.

I waited for the maid and butler to get it. When I heard the bell ring again, I was annoyed and just went down myself.

I opened the door slowly. *Man, it is REALLY cold out there* I rubbed my arms.

I saw an old and withered woman standing right in front of the door.

"Umm what do you want?" I scowled.

"Well-l excuse me, ma'am, I-I am-m old-d-d and v-very cold. C-could y-y-you pl-l-l-lease spare me a-a-a room f-for the night? I will giv-v-ve anything in ex-ex-change," she said.

"Umm, no way! Now get out of my face. Leave," I commanded.

"You are cold hearted, selfish, and a player," said the old woman, whose voice all of a sudden became the voice of an angel and not old anymore

*How does she know that I am a player? And selfish? Nonsense!*

I watched in horror and regret as the short old lady became a young enchantress. Or a witch, but she was very pretty. I almost felt jealous that there were such people who were as pretty as me.

"As a punishment, you will become someone who no one will love and cherish, unless they can see through your outer layer..." she said, and waved her wand over me.

Immediately I felt my nails lengthen, my mouth having to widen to fit my sharp teeth. I felt alive, but alive as in living...forever.

I ran to a mirror. *WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!* My skin was so white, white as snow, I had fangs and I had a thirst for blood.

"What did you do to me?!" I yelled.

"You are now a vampire. You know what vampires do and are? They blood, they live for eternity, and if they are found by the Ministry for Supernaturals, you will be put in Beast prison for as long as you live. Which is forever. But you however, the magic will wear off, in 7 days. And if 7 days is up, you will die a painful death."

"Why? Why do I get 7 days? Don't I live forever?" I asked, sneering.

Like I said, I have enchanted you, well, cursed you. These 3 days are really, a vampire's thousand years. (A/N: 7 human days = 1 000 vampire years). Magic wears off, you turn back to human, but humans can't live for a thousand years. So you will die," she said. Wow, this lady is patient.  

"Yes, I am patient," she responded. *Can she read my mind?* 

"Yes, I can," she said. "Until you learn how to love in those three days, your curse is off. If not, you will perish." Then she left in a breeze. Also leaving a piece of paper for all I need to know. Turns out that no one will know who I am, for I am a completely new person. The old Hye Rin would have never existed. 

I am a monster now. If I am a vampire, I'll be thirsting for blood. How will I even live? I can feel myself getting weaker by the seconds, I need blood.

I need to find love, the true meaning of love...

 

 

 

~~~Myungsoo's POV~~~

*Don't look at me, Don't looked at me,* I chanted in my head to avoid the stares from the population of the girls. *Curse my handsome face.*

I looked down at my shoes so that I wouldn't see their gazes. Then, this girl, that was wearing a lot of black bumped into me.

"OOF!"

"I'm sorry," said the girl. Then she looked into my eyes and we froze there for a second.

*Why does she have such pale colored eyes?*

I helped her up and when her hand touched mine, I flinched. It was ice cold.

Once she got up, she scurried off.

*Weird* I thought. But her features were beautiful.My heart start to race, I put my hand on my chest. *What the heck is this feeling?* I tried to shrugged the feeling off, but no. The more I think of her the more my heart will pounded against my chest.

*This cannot happen, I'm L, the loner, no love life,* I spazzed in my head.

 

~~Your POV~~

After that incident with that guy, who looked really handsome and any girl would fall for him. But no, how could someone like him love a bloodsucker like me?

"Hey loook~! Its an emo girl!" said a girl who had way too much lipstick on.

I just stared up at her. She looked like a player, like me, only before I was cursed. She had a gang of girlies behind her. So this is what it feels like to be unpopular.   

The reason I wore black was because 1) it was in the rule book for Supernaturals (me)  and 2) black shades me from bright stuff that could burn me. And why am I in school? Because I had to. I only had 7 days to live and the best place to really see a lot of people would be a school. And its also in the rule book, we all have to go to school. Possibly forever.

BRIIIIIING!

It was already the end of the day and I was grateful. As I was walking to the limo, I slipped and fell on a guy. *Why am I so clumsy? My first day as a vampire and I have already made contact with 2 people*.

"Oh sorry," said the same guy I bumped into this morning. I stared at his face, capturing the beauty of it. "Umm, is everything okay?" he asked.

"S-sorry," I stuttered. I think I am in love, but I wouldn't know.

"Hey, its alright, why don't we go get a smoothie around the corner?" he asked. "I'm L."

I don't know why and what was wrong with me, but I nodded. With a smile.

~~~Myungsoo's POV~~~

"Hey, it alright," I smiled. "Why don't we go get a smoothie around the corner?" I blurted out. "I'm L."

And suprisingly, she nodded. So maybe I can at least have new friends.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

The first chapter is up! Hope ya like. 

Comment, subscribe, upvote :)