A new friend(?)

One More Chance

Luhan's POV

 

I haven't talk to Jessica since yesterday. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about her.. 

 

"Yah! Luhan! Come here!" I heard my mom shouted in the living room.

 

"Neh?" 

 

"I got some news for you. Remember your cousin from America? Well, he is coming to Korea this night. We are sending him to your school. Treat him well, or else!" My mom said.

 

"Oh, you mean.. Taecyeon?"

 

"Neh. Make him to get new friends." she said then went to upstairs.

 

Aish, that guy! I don't like him that much. Well, I'm scared of my mom. So, I have to will look after him.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I'm a toy. I'm a freaking toy for him! I'm a loser. I'm.. Aish! Stop it Jessica! Its not your fault! I don't think that I'll talk to him again. 

 

"Get up Sicachuu!" I heard Krystal shouting. 

 

"Yah, I am up! Now get out." I said with a playfull voice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I went to my class. I saw Tiffany, trying to watch Siwon. I sit beside her and we started to gossip.

 

"Um.." I heard someone said to me.

 

"About yesterday.. Um.. Are you.. okey?" I looked at the persons face. It was Luhan. OMG he is so so so handsome. S..Sica.. What the hell are you saying?

 

"Yeah.. Thank you so so so much. I don't know what would happen if you weren't there.." I said than I smiled at him.

 

"No problem. Oh and, my name is Luhan. Hope we could be friends." He said than gave me that SO COOL AND SWEET smile. Whoah! Did a popular person just asked me to be friends? Oh my god! Oh my goood!

 

"Sure! My name is Jessica. You can call me Sica."

 

Donghae's POV

 

I walked to the class. I couldn't sleep last night because of Sica. Did I make her feel... useless?

 

When I walked in, I saw Luhan and Sica were talking, smiling.. SMILING?!?! What the hell? Why is she smiling at.. LUHAN? I needed to be cool. I pretended that nothing happend, than sit beside Siwon. 

 

The teacher camed.

 

"Hi guys. We have a new student here. Take care of him!" said the teacher.

 

"Hi.. I'm Taecyeon. I'm from America. And... TIFFANY?! What are you doing here?!"

 

Siwon's POV

 

The new student was talking.. Boring. But then suddenly, he stopped.

 

"TIFFANY?! What are you doing here?!"

 

"Oh my god! Taecieee!" said Tiffany then hugged him. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! WHY IS HE HUGGING HER? I was so freaking jealous.

 

"W.. Where do you.. How do you know him?" I said.

 

"He was my BEST FRIEND in America!" she said. 

 

Hmph. Best friend. We will see about that. But if he gets closer to my girl, I'll make him.. Ouch! Siwon! She's not your girl! She's just.. I need to confess her. 

 

Taecyeon's POV

 

I was really happy to see my best friend. I waved at the girl who was sitting beside her.

 

"Hi. My name is Taec."

 

"Jessica. Call me Sica."

 

We were going to lunch with Fany and Sica. We were walking, talking and laughing at each other, untill I bumped into someone.

 

"Oh my god!" I said in english.

 

"Bianhe! I..." Oh my god. She was.. So.. Beautiful..

 
 
"No problem."

 

Suzy's POV

 

Did he just bumped into me?! Oh no he didn't! Who ever it was, he'll pay for that!

 

"Bianhe! I..." Oh my god. he was.. So.. Hansome..

 
"No problem." WHAT? WHY THE F--- DID I SAID THAT?
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
Oh.. Suzy.. 
 
 
"Hey." I heard a guy said.
 
 
"Can I talk to you? Please?" It was Donghae.
 
 
"We have nothing to talk about."
 
 
"Sica.." 
 

"Don't talk to me. People could see that you are talking to a loser." I said then I walked away.

 

When I went to class, I found a note in my table.

 

Sica! Come to the school garden. I'm waiting in front of the big tree! Don't make your friend wait too much.

-Luhan

 

Did I just.. Made myself a new friend?

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Woaaah Sica found herself a new and popular friend :O Taeczy? o.O Heheh jealous Siwon. :D Lusica.. Why did Luhan wanted Sica to come to the garden? You'll find out. I'm gonna write 2 more chapter today. :D WEEEL WHAT DO YOU THINK? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. AND TELL ME, Do you want Lusica or Haesica more? 

 

(I'm a Haesica shipper^^)