The First and Last Chapter

Switched..Mind-blown!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV(Forever)

"You have been making this wish since Secret and B.A.P appeared in your life. You now have one month to complete your wish." The red horned devil hissed at you.

"A freaking angle made me do this okay? Since she saved my once.." He hissed again.

I stared at him and nodded. "Omo this is gonna be awesome." I said.

He looked at me. "Don't be too happy. If non of them fall in love with you.. Then game over. But if one of them did then... con..grates. I can't let you continue dating them. But I could somehow let you meet them later in life." He shuddered. "I should've never agreed to this deal... doing nice things is just too.. YUCK." he mumbled.

I laughed. "Haha.. Thanks~" I walked over to shake his hand but he grossed out and disappeared.

"Park! Seul! Hye!! Wake up! We need to introduce you to the world~" Zinger shouted in your ear.

"Okay okay... I'm getting.. up." I groaned and got up.

"That's better." Sunhwa said while smiling.

I nodded and got up. Then I walked into the bathroom and got changed. I still surprised how I'm not in my own body but I quickly got over it. I rushed and got changed hurried and got changed. I yawned and walked out of the bathroom. I saw the Secret each having their own stylist behind them working on their makeup or hair. I smiled and sat down. Then a girl came to me.

She immediately started working. And soon I was looking all pretty and ready to introduce myself to the world. We walked outside and I saw B.A.P waiting outside for us. My heart suddenly started beating really hard. My breathing started to become uneven. I looked over at Youngjae oppa and Zelo. So adorable and handsome looking. They looked over at me and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo. You must be the new member of the Secret. Welcome to our company." Youngjae oppa said to me. I stared at him and stayed at still as a rock.

Then Yongguk oppa came up to me. "A shy one? She looks star-struck."

I nodded. Everyone started laughing and I blushed. "She's cute." Zelo said which caused me to blush more.

Himchan oppa walked next to me and smiled. "Welcome to the company." He said to me. I nodded.

"Wow.. she's shy. She won't even say anything." Daehyun oppa said

"S-sorry.. I'm just nervous." I muttered. Yongguk oppa came up to me and messed my hair up and I groaned. "I woke up with a messy hair. Now I'm spending my whole day with a messy hair too!" 

They all laughed again and we climbed onto the car. We rode in silence and arrived at the interview. They introduced me to the world and they all welcomed me. After the interview with B.A.P and Secret we had a mini welcome party. We spend hours partying. 

A few days went by and I'm finally got comfortable in this body. The Secret knew that I'm not really who I am. Somehow they said that the devil came and talked to each and every one of them. They started calling me my real name when it's only us. Soon we made a new song together.

We practiced for our new song and I had a good workout. More than I ever had before. My soul is tired but my body isn't. Funny huh? B.A.P became really good friends with Secret. We would just hang out and have fun on days when we're not busy.

~~~12 days passed. 18 days left~~~

"Hey! Seul Hye." Zelo said. I turned around and looked at him. My heart beating. Everytime I see Youngjae and Zelo my heart would be beating really hard. Behind him is B.A.P all smiling. We were standing right next to Secret's rooms. They each have their own room now. They get to decorate the room the way they want. Now I just share a room with one of the each day. Taking turns.

"Yes?"

"Come!" They led me to a dark room and they clicked the lights open. I gasped.

"Surprise! We decorated this room for you." Youngjae oppa said and stepped out. "Do you like it?" I nodded and hugged each and every one of them. They all smiled.

"We got to get going." Yongguk oppa said. I nodded and watched them leave. Expect for Zelo.

"Seul Hye? I have a present for you~" Zelo said. He walked up to me and handed me a box. I opened it and found a bracelet there. It was a bracelet containing 6 small bunnies. Each bunny represent someone from B.A.P. I smile.

"Do you like it? I kind of made it. Not really.. I had someone make the bunnies and the bracelet and then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter