YOU FAIL!

Terror Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Kim Orihara's POV* 

 

 

*Next Day *

 

This is not a good day. Soooo not a good day! Firstly, I stepped on dog poop. And now, I think I sprained my ankle. How did it happen? Well, those stupid boys didn’t clean the gym properly and left water on the floor. The next thing I knew is I’m down the floor while my bum is hurting.

 

I felt Amu and Hanna pulling me up and gently walked me towards the infirmary. Rio, Fai and Yuki tagged along and immediately sent me to see the school’s nurse. To make matters worse, there’s no nurse in sight.

 

It was indeed my UNLUCKY day when I noticed THAT guy coming. What is he doing here? I HAVE NO IDEA! I just felt my eyes widen after seeing his figure approaching me while my friends started teasing. I don’t know why but I somehow don’t want him to see me in this state.

 

“What did you do this time?” Kei said.

 

“What are you doing here?” I managed to utter while avoiding his gaze.

 

“Well, I need to give this back to Ms Tanaka. But she’s not here?” he explained while pointing out the blood pressure machine he was holding. I was about to open my mouth when my TROLL friends suddenly filled in for me.

 

“Ah~ sensei… We’re kinda in a middle of class right now. Can you please take care of Kim-chan?” Fai said which was enough to make Rio wink. It was my surprise when Kei nodded unconsciously.

 

“Yeah~ We don’t want to miss our next lecture…” Yuki spoke next. The next thing I know is that everyone was already nodding.

 

“Take your time ne, sensei…” Hanna grinned the pulled the innocent Amu who seems to be figuring out what they’re doing. You see, next period is lunch – meaning no classes!! What are these guys planning?

 

I then felt Rio elbowing my sides before leaning towards my ear and whisper: “This is your chance!”

 

WHAT THE HECK! WHAT CHANCE??!!

 

It was a mere split second when I saw their backs running towards the door. I can’t even stop and go after them because of the painful agony I was feeling on my right foot. That’s right! Every time I move my foot, I wince in pain. And now… I’m stuck with HIM.

 

“Why am I not surprised an idiot like you is hurt?” I heard Kei clicked his tongue while examining my foot. I became speechless when he kneeled down and gently place my foot on his lap… “It’s swollen… I’ll get some ice. Wait here…”

 

By this, I felt my cheeks burning. WHAT THE HECK?! It’s just Kei. What am I doing? It’s true I had a crush on him before but… DARN IT! It was as if he can hear what I’m thinking as I watch him come back in an instant. I tried my best to look normal but the redness of my face went through my cover.

 

“I – I can do it myself…” I said while trying to grab the ice from his hand. I tried to stand up and get closer when I felt my ankle twist because of my action. OUCH!!!

 

“I don’t think you can missy…” He grinned and started tending my hurt foot.

 

“Can you be gentler?” I hissed.

 

“So you don’t like it, rough?” He winked at me and immediately earned a whack on the arm. THE ! I watched him contented by his teasing as I tried my best to avoid all his gazes. How did we end up here?! Seriously, I’m gonna kill those girls when I see them. GRRR!

 

“By the way, I finished preparing your re-sit paper… You can take the test tomorrow…” He continued to press the ice gently into my foot before looking up to my direction. Our eyes met and suddenly, my heart went in roller coaster.

 

That’s right! The re-sit!!! I completely forgot about that… I forgot I need to get a perfect score to beat this guy. Aish~ I haven’t even revised yet. After realising this, I felt myself standing up – bearing the pain of my right foot.

 

“What are you doing? Sit down, will you?” Kei demanded.

 

“I need to study for my re-sit. I swear to the God of all Cats… I’ll BEAT YOU!” I saw him frown by what I said as I tried to lift myself up further, aiming for the door. I can sense he was worried for me but I didn’t give him a chance to stop me from going.

 

“Then after tomorrow, you’re mine…” he nearly shouted towards me as if confident that he’ll win. By this, I just slammed the door and cursed that bully’s existence.

 

--

 

*Next Day = Re-sit day*

 

I saw Kei laid a piece of paper on my desk. We were alone in the room and the sound of the ticking clock was the only thing I can hear.

 

“You have an hour to answer all the questions…” Kei said but somehow, an evil menacing aura covered him. I can somehow sense he was planning something.  I just gulped by his actions and soon enough started writing down my ideas on the paper.

 

This test is surprisingly easy. I smiled halfway through as my confidence of getting a perfect score grew stronger. 100% HERE I COME!! HAHAHA~

 

Time was going so fast – my hour nearly finished. I still have 5 minutes when I got to the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter