Chapter 5

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

Sungmin loved club activities a lot.. it was the only time when he was completely free without any worries of any kind. Since he was already a proclaimed black belt, he had an exclusive training time with no clumsy beginners to disturb him.
 
 
 
 
Stretching his nimble feet over the cold hard surface of the wooden floor,he thought about the tour with Kyuhyun. Sungmin chuckled gleefully, thinking about Kyuhyun's helpless and lost expression.
 
 
'That will teach the brat that I, Lee Sungmin will not allow anyone to play with my emotions.' thought Sungmin with a smirk on his face.
 
 
 
Like a rock, Ha Ha, you must be hard! Ha Ha
Like a Oak, you must stand firm!
Come quick, like my blade.
Think fast, Ha Ha, unafraid
 
 
 
Sungmin did two backflips and punched the air numerous times, the lyrics of the song making him energetic and inspired.
 
 
 
All of a sudden, he heard strange sounds of slapping coming outside the room. Annoyed at the disturbance, Sungmin marched to the door, flinging it open, ready to yell at the guilty person .
 
He was surprised to see Kyuhyun sprawled in the hallway with his sticking up in the air comically.Trying to control his laughter, Sungmin glanced at Kyuhyun in amusement, with a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look on his face.
 
 
 
He sharpened his gaze when he heard Kyuhyun mumble, "This is not what it looks like..."
 
 
 
....Wait
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun squeaked in embarrasement,"I wasn't spying on you!"
 
 
How dare Kyuhyun sneak up on him like that? I'll show the brat who exactly is the boss here, Sungmin thought with a scowl etched on his face.
 
 
 
 
With a lunge, Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun by his collar and tackled him inside the room. He literally shoved him against the wall and brought his face very close to Kyuhyun's, in an attempt to intimidate him.
 
 
 
"You dare to mention or even say a single word about what you saw right now, you can kiss your pretty face goodbye. Am I clear?!" Sungmin barked out.
 
 
With a sudden smug smile, Kyuhyun replied teasingly, "But I rather have you kiss me goodbye.."
 
 
 
 
"Why you little...!" 
 
 
Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulders roughly feeling very annoyed at the sudden display of snark.The door opened with a loud bang; startling the two boys in the room.
 
 
 
"Sungmin, I have to.." 
 
 
 
 
With a huge blush covering his face, Donghae exclaimed, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to interrupt you guys."
 
 
 
Judging by Sungmin and Kyuhyun's close proximity, Donghae had completely misinterpreted the entire situation. Sungmin quickly shoved Kyuhyun away from him, his cheeks now tinged with pink.
 
"Hae! This is not what it looks like. Don't misunderstand!" he exclaimed hotly.
 
 
 
 
"Uh.. Now why do I find that hard to believe?" replied Donghae with a teasing smile.
 
"Wait till I tell Hyukkie and Mochi about this! Who would have known that behind all this hate hid so much of love?!" Donghae flailed his arms dramatically.
 
 
 
 
"Ugh I can't deal with this anymore. You and you " Sungmin burst out, pointing at Donghae and Kyuhyun.
 
 
 
 
"OUT!"
 
 
 
 
Sungmin took Donghae and Kyuhyun by their elbows and literally threw them out of  the room. "Uhh, that went well!" Donghae exclaimed glancing at the poor speechless boy in front of him.
 
Leaving Kyuhyun to his thoughts, Donghae skipped back to the dance studio, eager to highlight the recent scandalous encounter he'd just witnessed.
 
 
 
 
'What the hell was that about..' thought Sungmin and Kyuhyun simultaneously with just a door separating them.
 
 
Ruffling his own hair,Kyuhyun pushed down his fluttering feelings and went back to the book club. A few minutes later, with a heavy sigh, Sungmin shut off the lights in the training room and decided to call it a day.
 
 
 
Just as he closed his locker, ready to head home, he groaned in misery seeing the three people he was trying to avoid.With wide smiles on their faces, Donghae, Henry and Hyukjae approached the exhausted boy.
 
Looking at their cheshire cat grins, Sungmin with a sudden burst of energy fled from the spot only to run into a person.
 
 
 
 
"Well well well, look who is here.. " taunted Yui, the president of Kyuhyun's fanclub.
 
 
Gritting his teeth, Sungmin answered with as much as patience he could muster, "Excuse me..I don't have time for your crap right now." 
 
 
 
 
"Don't think I haven't been seeing what you are up too Lee Sungmin." she spat in distaste.
 
Flinching by the tone of her voice, Sungmin said "What the heck is going on in that pretty little head of yours now?"
 
 
 
 
 
"You are trying to gain Kyuhyun Oppa's attention, arent you?"
 
 
With a short laugh, Sungmin replied," Wow..Do you have any gray matter up in your brain..? Why would I want an egoistical, stuck up brat's attention? He is all yours. Tch! To think that I want to get closer to that stupid git."
 
 
 
 
"Why you freak.." she said digging her well polished nails into Sungmin's pale milky skin.
 
Sungmin was very tempted to flip her and punch her right on the face for being so persistant. Before he could act on his impulse, an arm detached Yui's fingers from Sungmin's arm.
 
 
 
 
"Just what the hell do you think you are doing?!" snarled out a voice.
 
 
 
 
Donghae and Henry had seen the entire encounter between their friend and Yui. With frowns on their faces,they were approaching them but Kyuhyun beat them to it.
 
 
 
 
"O-oppa!" stuttered Yui, intimidated by the anger blazing in Kyuhyun's brown orbs.
 
 
 
 
"He was bad mouthing you Oppa!" Yui exclaimed trying to protect her image in front of her beloved idol's eyes.
 
"What he thinks about me is absoloutely none of your concern! This is between us. Dare to pull something like this again, you will face the worst of me. Is that understood?!" Kyuhyun scolded..
 
 
 
 
 
With a quick bow and eyes that held shame, Yui soon left the spot. Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin's arm causing the smaller boy to flinch. Deep red marks scarred his arm making it sore and painful. Gingerly taking Sungmin's arm Kyuhyun lead them into the infirmary, with gentleness that he did not know he possesed.
 
 
 
 
Pressing an ice pack to reduce the pain, Kyuhyun rambled," I seriously don't know to do with you. You go all ninja over me just a few hours ago and now you can't even stop some girl from doing behaving so stupidly.You should have just punched her or something. That was no time to be chivalrous Sungmin." 
 
 
Sungmin cringed in pain when Kyuhyun accidently applied more pressure than necessary.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah yeah.." mumbled Sungmin trying to take the ice pack, only to have his hands swatted away.
 
 
With an awkward half smile, Sungmin mumbled "Err.. Thanks I guess.."
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, What was that again?" teased Kyuhyun.
 
 
"I said THANKS you stupid jerk!" huffed Sungmin, his previous vulnerability all gone.
 
 
 
 
"Okay okay, you don't need to yell.." said Kyuhyun affectionately ruffling Sungmin's hair. Truth be told, Kyuhyun disliked seeing Sungmin like that and had purposely .
 
 
 
"Grab your things, I shall drop you home." he said suddenly making the smaller boy surprised.
 
"Eh?! Y-you needn't.."
 
 
 
 
 
Cutting off Sungmin's sentence in between, Kyuhyun shot back, "Just come with me, okay?"
 
 
"Why should I..?" Sungmin challenged.
 
 
 
"It's late and dangerous out there" came the swift reply as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
"Psh! Did you forget that I am a pro at martial arts..?"Sungmin scoffed.
 
 
 
 
With an experated sigh, "Well.. Now that didn't stop you from getting hurt now did it?
 
 
 
 
Taking Sungmin's arm with a strong grip, Kyuhyun led them outside to his blue sports car.
 
"That owner of the car that almost crushed my foot in the morning was you?!" he yelled "Aah! Um..Sorry about that.. You see, I was chased by some reporters.." Kyuhyun explained.
 
 
 
"There is no way I am letting you take me home! With your driving skills, I might end up in the hospital with a fractured skull!" Sungmin exclaimed.
 
 
 
"Being a little too dramatic now are we..?" 
 
 
 
"What the heck..."
 
 
 
 
"Just get in okay? We are drawing so much attention.." said Kyuhyun patiently.
 
 
 
"Fine.." came the defeated reply.
 
 
"But this doesnt mean that I have stopped hating you, okay?!" 
 
 
 
 
"Min,. why do you hate me so much..?" mumbled Kyuhyun eyeing Sungmin with a sad dismayed look.
 
 
 
 
"You are so egoistic and stuck up! You don't have a single bone of kindness in you.. You never help others and.."
 
 
 
"Well I'm helping you right now..." Kyuhyun pointed out.
 
 
 
"T-thats because... Yeah! It was your fault in the first place" faltered Sungmin running out of excuses.
 
 
 
 
With a smirk, Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin into the front seat of the car silently. 'Your resolve is faltering I see.. Well I shall enjoy every moment breaking each and every piece of the wall you have built around you,Sungmin-ah. You can't hate me forever. ' thought Kyuhyun with a smirk.
 
 
 
"That was close.. Why couldnt I defend myself properly? Is it possible..? NO It cant be.. The brat is not as bad as he looks..? ' thought Sungmin shaking his head frantically,trying to get rid of his outrageous thoughts.

Edited: 06/3/2014