The Dream

Unforgotten Dream

"Miyoung-ah, time to go home."

"But Yi Kyung unni!" Miyoung pouted as Yi Kyung turned off the laptop while the movie wasn't even half way finished.

"It's nearly eleven Younggie. You should get going before something might happen." She said as she grabbed her laptop and put it back in the case and stored it away. Miyoung was really dissaponted that she didn't even get through the whole film.

"Fine. You're just lucky that my house is right across yours." Miyoung got up and grabbed her backpack. "See you at work unni." She waved and walked out the front door.

"Arasso. Annyeong." Yi Kyung waved back and closed the door.

-

When you reached your house, you greeted your brother. "Umma and appa stuck at work again?" He nodded and sighed. "Yup. That's the third time in a row now." Miyoung smirked. "Figures. They've been working their butts off for the past week!" He laughed. at his sisters statement. "Pfft. You think I don't know that? They're my parents too." Miyoung gave a slight chuckle. "Oh well. I'm off to bed. I have work tomorrow. Goodnight Eli oppa." She said while heading up the stairs. "Night!"

 

She changed her clothes and flopped down on her bed. "Hope I'm not late for work again." Miyoung tucked herself in and just laid there until she grew tired and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

-

 

Miyoung was getting dressed for work. Her 20th birthday has passed a week ago and she was now an adult. "Off to work." She grabbed her bag and headed off to the café.

On her way there, she collided into someone and dropped her things. "Aish..." She rubbed her head and bent down to pick up her things. When she looked up at the person she bumped into, she saw a tall, handsome, black-haired boy in front of her. His eyes sparkled in a certain way and he bowed. "Mianhaeyo." He quickly scurried off without even helping out. "Yeah well thanks a lot." I sighed and just walked away.

 

"YOUNGGIE!"

"KYUNGGIE!" Miyoung and Yi Kyung said their typical work greetings as Yi Kyung passed an apron.

"Your shift today is the coffee making. Get to work." She saluted and Miyoung did the same.
"Yes Ma'am!" They both laughed and went on with work. Since Yi Kyung was the owner of the shop, Miyoung was automatically hired with an amazing salary since their café was the best in town.

 

 

It's the end of my shift. I'll see you tomorrow unni!" Miyoung threw her apron on the rack and grabbed her bag to get ready to leave.

"You always have that bag." Miyoung just smiled at her observation. "Nice right?" Yi Kyung shook her head and laughed. "Alright get going!" Miyoung nodded. "Arasso."

 

 

When she reached home, Miyoung kicked off her shoes and ran into her bedroom. "Ahhhhh! You don't know how much I've missed you! Working nine hours at the café is no joke." Apparently she was talking to her bed and she just flopped down. She turned her head around and saw a picture of her and Eli. "Goodnight Kyungjae oppa..." Miyoung lightly brushed the picture with her finger tips and smiled.

 

 

It was 10 o'clock and Miyoung was still fast asleep until.

*DING DONG*

Her doorbell rang. Miyoung slowly got up and rubbed her eyes. "Ugh...what time is it..." Miyoung looked at her phone and laughed. "Guess I couldn't sleep again last night." She got up and stretched her arms again until she heard it again.

*DING DONG*

"YAH! Don't be so persistant!" Miyoung yelled as she fixed her hair into a messy bun and walked over to the door and opened it. "Who are y-" Miyoung's eyes widened as she looked up and down at the person. "Y-you?" The mystery guy just nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"Hi. I know we only met once but I need to tell you that...I'm your future husband."

"Wait ... WHAT!? How can you be my future husband if I only bumped into you while walking to work?" Miyoung just stood there dumbfounded and the mystery boy just giggled at her reaction.

"Please. Let me explain later. Allow me to introduce myself first. My name is Kiseop. Lee Kiseop. Nice to meet you Kim Miyoung." He said with a wide smile and glistening eyes. Miyoung was still standing there with her jaw about to touch the floor.

"How do you know my name?" She asked slightly scared as Kiseop just smiled brightly.

"Silly...I told you that I'm your future husband." He ruffled my hair and stared into my eyes. "Of course I would know the name of my future wife." Miyoung was still shocked but started to loosen up a bit.

"So...you're my future husband...and I'm your future...wife?" Miyoung said as she fixed her hair and Kiseop just nodded innocently.

"Well I just explained all that about a minute ago so yeah. I guess you could say it like that." He gave a sheepish smiled and stepped into the house. "Nice place you have here. I'll be getting my stuff from my car and I'll start explaining later." Kiseop happily skipped to his car while Miyoung was still standing there confused as hell.

*I found my future wifey! YIPEE!*

*My future husband found me?*

 

After Kiseop apparently unpacked his stuff, they sat down on Miyoung's bed as he started explaning to her how all of this happened.
"In short...we were destined to meet again." Kiseop gave a little wink and smiled.

"Wait...what do you mean by 'again'? Miyoung asked while gripping onto her knees.

Kiseop smiled and lightly held Miyoung's chin. He pulled her in closer and whispered into her ear. "This will probably bring back memories..." Kiseop pulled Miyoung into a kiss and soon broke it.

Miyoung sat there with wide eyes and looked at her hand. There was a ring on it.
She looked back at Kiseop and he was smiling.

Everything came back to her...

"I missed you Kiseop oppa..." Miyoung said as she placed her head on Kiseop's shoulder. He then lifted her head up and cupped her cheeks.

"I missed you too...Miyoung-ssi." He said as he planted his lips onto her's when...

 

-

 

*RING RING*

"Ugh..." Miyoung turned her head to see her phone ringing. She picked it up and looked at the time. *5:30am...who would call at this time.* Miyoung looked at the caller ID and answered.

"Mmm..."

"Hey Younggie! Great new's!"

"What is it Yi Kyung-ah? I was sleeping."

"HAHA. Mianhae. Well at the café a really cute guy asked me out. I couldn't sleep at all so I decided to call you."

"That's great unni..." Miyoung said while yawning and remembering the dream she had.

"I know I know. So tell me about your dream since you were asleep for the past couple of hours." Yi kyung asked as if on cue.

"Well...I apparently met my future husband and then I woke up."

"HA! Future husband? You're only 17."

"Yeah..." Miyoung stayed silent for a while.
"Even if it was only a dream, it will never be forgotten."

"But it won't happen again Miyoung-ssi. Why won't you forget it?"

"Because I know that it might mean something special..."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see."
Miyoung hung up and went back to sleep.

-

"Younggie! Order up! We need a large latté to go."

"Coming up Kyunggie!" Miyoung quickly made the coffee and gave it to the customer.

"Miyoung. Cover for me at the cash register. I need to go fix something downstairs."

"Arasso unni." Miyoung went to the counter and asked the next customer. "Welcome to Cocoa Café. What would you like today s-..." Miyoung looked up at the customer and smiled.

"It's been a while hasn't it Miyoung..."

"Yes it has. What can I get you...Kiseop oppa?"

 

Kiseop smiled and answered. "A cappuccino and my future wife please."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≈THE END≈
Hope you enjoyed it! Quite boring though TT^TT ...Comments are much loved :3

- CaKe_i ~