Final;

What's wrong?

Minsoo knew that the first time he laid eyes on Lee Chanhee, a fellow member of Teen Top, he had fallen in love.

Minsoo wasn't too sure if it was the cute smiles of the younger when anyone tells a joke, or the little sniffles he does because of his allergy.

But Minsoo was sure, that he loved Chanhee.

Bang Minsoo was the leader of Teen Top; not only did he need to take care of the members and ensure everyone's well-being, he had to lead the way so as to let Teen Top reach the top. With such a responsibility, Minsoo hid this secret crush deep inside his heart and promised himself never to unlock his feelings. He couldn't risk allowing Teen Top to fall apart because of this stupid crush but more importantly, he couldn't risk Chanhee hating him if the younger ever found out about it.

 

~1~

Chanhee was tip-toeing, trying his best to reach the first-aid kit at the top of the cupboard.

"Chanhee? Do you need help?" Minsoo walked past, smiling a little as he saw how the younger exert all his energy just to grow a little taller to reach for the first-aid kit.

Like how you are trying to reach for it, I'm trying my best to reach for.. you.

"Hyung!" Chanhee exclaimed, seemingly delighted to see Minsoo.

"Help me reach the kit! Byunghun fell down.." A sad pout took over Chanhee's adorable features and Minsoo couldn't help but ruffle his hair.

"Let me do it." Minsoo easily took the first-aid kit and passed it to Chanhee.

Minsoo was happy he could help Chanhee do even the smallest things in the world.

Chanhee broke into a grin and on his tippy toes, planted a chaste kiss on Minsoo's cheeks.

"Thanks Hyung!" And with that, Chanhee ran away to Byunghun.

Minsoo's face turned an awful shade of red and his heart pumped so badly he was sure he would have a heart-attack.

Chanhee kissed me...

 

~2~

Minsoo watched Byunghun back-hug Chanhee while the taller one was cooking ramen for Teen Top.

He heard Niel yell at them, "GET A ROOM!"

Minsoo's eyebrows furrowed for a moment but he couldn't suddenly burst and tell Byunghun to back off from Minsoo's Chanhee. He couldn't do this. He knew he couldn't do this.

However, jealousy was eating the man up by the moment.

"Byunghun." Minsoo spoke.

The chicken-lipped boy turned around, grinning like a happy kid who just got free candy, with his hands still on Chanhee's waist. "Yeah Hyung?"

"N-Nothing.." Minsoo looked down, he was sure tears were b.

"Ah, Chanhee. I-I'm not hungry.. You don't have to cook my share.." Minsoo forced his voice to not crack and dragged his feet upstairs, locking himself in the room.

Was I too late?

Soon enough, Minsoo heard a knock on the door. "Hyung. You didn't eat lunch, let alone breakfast! How can you starve for the whole day!" Chanhee's voice rang out. Minsoo was sure the younger had a cute pout with aegyo dripping as he spoke.

Minsoo unlocked the door and let Chanhee enter the room.

Chanhee was wearing a pink apron with frills and holding a tray, with a bowl of Kimchi Ramen on it.

"Ahhh~" Chanhee blinked and fed Minsoo.

Minsoo prevented a blush from appearing on his face.

"Oh yeah Hyung.. You know, you are the closest EVER to me in Teen Top!" Chanhee mumbled. Excitement was bubbling in the younger but, Minsoo cannot comprehend why Chanhee was speaking so softly.

"And.. Can you promise to keep this a secret for me?" Chanhee whispered with sparkling eyes.

"I'm in love. With Byunghun." Minsoo couldn't swallow any ramen after that.

 

~3~

Minsoo knew. He had officially lost Chanhee and there was no way of getting Chanhee as Minsoo's property. Minsoo pathetically sobbed on his bed, as he heard the ChunJoe couple's moans and pants in the other room beside his.

I lost him..

That day was the day that the secret crush hidden deep inside Minsoo's heart came out. To say that he was devastated was an understatement. Minsoo's heart-broke so badly he knew no one could ever mend it.

Minsoo could not sleep for the entire night, eyes wide open as he heard the sounds from the other room.

The next day, Minsoo came out of the room with eye-bags. An exhausted looking Chanhee greeted him in the morning, limping towards the leader. "Minsoo Hyung.. are you okay? You look terrible.. I'm worried." Chanhee expressed his worries.

Minsoo's lips formed a thin line as he shook his head. "I'm fine.."

"No, you aren't. What's wrong?" came an immediate reply.

What's wrong? Let me tell you what's wrong. I have fallen deep in love with you, Lee Chanhee.

Minsoo forced a smile and shook his head fervently. "Nothing's wrong."

Chanhee was soon taken away by a smirking Byunghun who pressed a pillow against Chanhee's for 'safety purposes'.

 

~4~

It had been 6 years since Teen Top stopped promoting. Of course, the Teen Top members were still best friends of all time, some more than best friends.

All 6 members were reunited in a cafe in the heart of Seoul. Changhyun was discussing about how he took in three abandoned puppies and arguing with his boyfriend Jonghyun about how two of them were girls and they were involved in a love triangle with the only male of the puppies.

Yoo Changhyun will always be Teen Top's visual maknae.

Daniel was yelling at the waiter to quicken his movements because the Emotional Voice was hungry.

And Chanhee...

Chanhee was left sitting on Byunghun's lap since there was only 5 chairs available. Minsoo looked at the couple painfully. Yes, despite the years that had passed, Minsoo still kept the secret crush. He still loved Chanhee.

Minsoo actually knows that he will never not love Chanhee. Pathetic, he knows.

Byunghun wrapped his arms around Chanhee's waist and Chanhee fed him a stick of Peppero (how did they bring it in?) and not long after, both of them were locked in a passionate kiss.

Daniel yelled, "Get a room!" but was quickly hushed by the other customers.

Minsoo could not hold it in anymore. A miserable 6 years, Bang Minsoo spent the years taking care of his aged mother. A miserable 6 years, Bang Minsoo watch his long-time crush, Lee Chanhee, settle with Byunghun. A miserable 6 years was enough.

Minsoo got up from his chair and muttered, "Sorry guys. I gotta go.."

Minsoo turned around from the retired members of Teen Top and walked to the street. However, he wasn't so surprised when Chanhee ran after him, tugging his shoulder.

"Minsoo Hyung! The food hasn't even arrived yet.. and we had yet to catch up on times.. Can you not go?" Chanhee's grip on Minsoo's shoulder tightened.

Stop...

Minsoo turned around to face Chanhee, eyes filled with tears.

"S-Sorry C-Chanhee.. I'm b-busy.." Minsoo was already bawling and Chanhee comfortingly pulled Minsoo into a hug.

"What's wrong?" Chanhee asked gently.

What's wrong?

Let me tell you, Lee Chanhee.. I fell in love with you.

At that moment, a car swerved and bumped the kerb, driving up from the road and was too close to Minsoo and Chanhee. Chanhee's back was facing the car, but Minsoo saw everything.

"CHANHEE!" Minsoo yelled and switched their places, protecting Chanhee from the hit.

 

Minsoo wouldn't say it hurt. It did hurt, but he saved Chanhee. Right till the last breath he took, all he could see was Chanhee. Chanhee worrying over him, Chanhee crying over him. Not over Byunghun, but over Minsoo.

If you ever ask Minsoo, "What's wrong?", he can't answer; because in the end, Bang Minsoo realised that nothing was wrong. Chanhee was safe and alive. And that's all that matters.

 

 

 

A/N: Okay.. I ship ChunJoe. It's my perfect OTP. BUT WHY IS CAPJI CLIMBING UP MY OTP LIST TOO!? And with the overwhelming Changji.. GAH. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this because I normally write fluff and this is just my take on ANGST! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. BTW: Do you guys want a sequel? I do have a plot in mind~ ^_^ and @deathcease supports the sequel!<3

Dedicated to the two brothers who lost their lives due to a road tragedy. Traffic safety. Cherish your loved ones. May the brothers live in peace up in heaven and may the Lord bless their family <3