chapter 2

The Witch and Her Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I bet you're still didn't know what is love..?"

"so far, not yet.. But I'm sure that I will soon. Because..."

 

Prakkkk!!

    "What is so noisy earlier?" Myungsoo ask as he came out from his room..

      Mr and Mrs Kim and Naeun turn back and look at myungsoo.. they didn't say any word.. they stay like that for a moment.. Then Mr. Kim is the first one to make a move and walk to his wife which is also infront of Naeun..

     "aniyaa~ it's just Naeun have a little accident earlier" Mr.Kim said pointing at Naeun..

     "Naeun?" Myungsoo ask

     Mrs. Kim walk to her son and touch her son shoulder,

    "Naeun-ah, This is our son, Myungsoo..."

     Mrs. Kim introduce Myungsoo to Naeun.. then she turn to her son,

    "myung-ah, we told you earlier right? about a student from witch school...."

    "ye, I understand.."

     before Mrs. Kim could finish her word, both myungsoo and Naeun already cutting her.. Then Myungsoo walk to Naeun's direction and stand next to her.. They start to point at each other and start speak at the same time..

 

    "So, to complete my tasks, I need him as my experiment substance?" - Naeun

    "Female witch are useless.. Without potions, they can do nothing.."  - Myungsoo

 

    Mr. and Mrs. Kim didn't expect things like this would happen.. what did they just heard?? experiment substance?? useless witch?? this is not as they expected.. they expecting that their son and Naeun would get along and be friend.. So they just stand there where mr.Kim make a poker face while mrs. Kim tried to cover her shame..

   "Who do you call 'useless' huh ? you're the one who useless, you're a half human and half witch!!" Naeun said in smile but we can see the fire in her eyes as she tried to hold her anger..

     Myungsoo reply her smile and did a little bow just to faced Naeun which is more shorter than him,

     "And what did you mean by 'experiment substance', shorter ?" myungsoo ask and then he stand up straight infront of her waiting for her answer..  

     Naeun turn to look down at her shoes, still tried to hold her anger when she heard myungsoo called he 'shorter', "my height is 143cm, OKAY!!!"

     Myungsoo smirk, "That's why I call you 'shorter', shorter.. Now tell me, what's your tasks actually about?"

     Naeun look up and look at somewhere else but myungsoo,

    "Even though I didn't understand why.... But this 'love potions' tasks need you to fall in love with me.."

     Naeun tried to explain to myungsoo and this time she look at myungsoo in the eyes..

    they stare at each other..

     In silent...

     In the eyes..

    an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter