chapter 1

The Witch and Her Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night is just another peaceful night in human world.. it was a time when the children doing their homework or getting ready for their sleep and the parent would be in the kitchen when the husband helping their wife cleaning the table after the dinner..

    Son Naeun is flying in the air using the potions that is just enough for her to reach the place she want to go.. the felame witch using the different way to bewitch.. the female witch using potions to bewitch while the male witch using 'pentagram' namely magical force field..

   "aigoo, why is the place is so far? What if the potions didn't enough for me to reach the place?"

 

 

in the apartment somewhere in seoul......

 

     Mrs.Kim were in the kitchen washing the dishes while Mr.Kim sitting on dinning table chair reading the newspaper.. 

   While mrs.Kim washing the dishes, she's thinking of something..

   "yeobo-ya, isn't it today...." she stop and turn to her husband "..That girl will come today,right?"

   Mr.Kim seem surprise.. no, maybe he just remembered about it.. 

   "ye, it's today"

   Mrs.Kim changed hearing her husband answer.. she was smilling.. She put one of her hand on her cheek and grinning..

   "aigoo, that's a good thing.. hrmm, i felt like getting a daughter all of a sudden"

 

pranggggg!!@$%^&(*&^%

 

   "aigoo, I knew it it's not enough..." Naeun fell face downward on someone's apartment causing the owner glass door to be cracked by her..

   She felt someone is watching at her and when she looked up, there's a couple husband and wife watching at her in a shock face..

   "ah!" she let out a little scream before she stand up..

   She clear her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter