one

Extra Sugar, Please?

Krystal Jung. 24. Female. And addicted to coffee.

A cup of coffee every morning; in every single day. She knew it would kill her later, but she didn't care. Her love for coffee was eternal. It gave her the feeling of freedom from her hectic daily routines. Coffee always tasted good; she'd go around the world to taste the best coffee.

And there was this coffee shop.

That coffee shop was located in the suburban area of Seoul, but that didn't mean it never had any customer at all. Its decorations were mainly vintage. The hand-painted walls gave a velvety touch to the cafe. The wood furniture and the soft voice of jazz music made that cafe to a very comfortable place. Yet the decorations weren't the only ones who beautified that cafe. The drinks. They were the main attractions of this cafe. The ones that made people go there.

The ones that made Krystal so curious to try.

People had been taking a buzz on that cafe, however. It seemed like Krystal was the only one who hadn't tried to go there. How could I miss such a place?, Krystal thought.

"Suburban area? Are you sure?" Krystal asked in shock. "Can you text me the whole address? Taemin oppa is going to take me there."

"Is it really necessary to require the word 'Taemin'? Just admit it already."

"Admitwhat?"

"That you both are dating. Or I mean, have been dating."

Krystal laughed as her friend's growling continued. Sulli was a girl whom Krystal shared a lot of things with her, asked to go to places together. They had the same mindset, yet different styles of music and fashion. They argued a lot, but somehow, they ended laughing at their arguing. Or to be very short, she was Krystal's best buddy. 24, free, and single.

"Um, no." said Krystal, "we're totally not dating. He's just a close oppa of mine...ah! Here he comes."

And there he came. Lee Taemin, or we should say Prince Charming. 25, free, and single. He was so attractive. He was baby-faced with one chiseled body, quite tall, and his thick yet y lips could easily captivate anyone. Working as the marketing excecutive of Choi company--he sure got paid a lot--no girls could even live beside his wonderful charms. (Except for Krystal)

"Hey, Krystal, are you ready?"

Sulli expressed her annoyance to Taemin as Krystal nodded slowly to him. "Do I look like a mutant here? Or am I invisible that you didn't even say hi to me?"

"Well sorry, Sulli, but I have a business with this idiotic girl...and I'm in a hurry. Can I take her?" Taemin said as he put his arms around Krystal's neck.

"Whatever. Take a good care of her."

They moved their legs to the parking lot and stormed to Taemin's car.

"I'll crush you in pieces if the coffee isn't worth it."

"No worries, Kryssie."


Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai. 25. Male. And he makes coffees.

His coffees are always identic with perfection. Complains are his eternal enemy--himself too, for being a perfectionist in the first place--and thank god, those never come out from anyone's unsatisfied souls. And he never wanted them to.

His coffee shop was his biggest pride. He loved it when everyone praises his coffee--and his amazing looks, also. He sometimes wondered about the reason why people went to his coffee shop; whether they wanted to see his handsome face or to sip his delicious coffee.

"Ah, a customer." He said in a happy tone. "And she's a girl...wait, why am I talking to myself?"


"I'll call you later, kay? It's a pity that you have a sudden meeting and can't drink with me." hissed Krystal.

"I know," he said as his head went through the window. "I'll just pay you a visit at the weekend. Or maybe we can watch a movie tomorrow, Ms. Finance Excecutive?"

She gave a slight smile, giving him the "call-me" code. After she watched the car's glimpse going farther, she went inside the small, attractive coffee house.

She looked at the cashier guy--who actually was also the barista--that had been looking at her strangely. She didn't feel insecure somehow. Her cold personality showed up when she met someone she hadn't really known fully. Therefore she took it as an easy problem. She sat on an empty desk, but basically, she was the only one sitting there.

Kai felt so weird. She only looked at the menu with her powerful gaze; sometimes her pupil got bigger when she was looking at particular pages. Kai gulped without a reason. The girl seemed to love coffee like he does. He was so curious about her coffee choice.

"Excuse me, miss, have you found something to order?"

"Yes, 1 macchiato, please. With the name of Krystal." answered Krystal.

"Okay,1 macchiato, anything else?" he gave a bright smile.

"No," she said. "I'll tell you if I want to order something."

He nodded and left her. Krystal loosened her body slowly. She was so astonished with all coffee listed there; most of them was her favourites. She was actually going to tell the barista to surprise her with his best creation. But no, a macchiato could really make Krystal know how much a barista knows about coffee.

"One macchiato for miss krystal."

"Thankyou...Kai? Am I right?" Said Krystal after looking at his nametag, followed by his nod.

"Wouldyou mind if I sit here? I mean I like to chat with my customers..." Asked Kai gently.

"Yeah,it's fine. I'm a bit lonely too...so, yeah."

He gave a smile which made her blush; and she replied his smile with a cute one which made his day, too.