two

It Wasn't Me

"Oh, oh! Gikwang-ah! you're on tv~" the hype kid, Yoseob shouted in front of the tv. Gikwang approached Yoseob.

"Hmm... Yah~ I'm always on tv. Don't you know how popular I am? Hehehe~" he started his praising-himself session.

"Blablabla... Change the channel hyung, or he'll make us deaf~" the maknae, Dongwoon told Yoseob and continued, "I still don't understand why Gikwang hyung's so popular eventhough I'm much more handsome..."

"Ah, it's all about talent, my lovely maknae," Gikwang gave him an eyesmile, "and thanks to my face, hehe~", he continued but pouted after he saw the maknae and the visual maknae made a puking act. He was about to beat them when they heard the leader's voice.

"Jun, going somewhere?" 

"Hmm... I'm meeting someone.."

"Hara?"Gikwang asked before earning a punch from both Dongwoon and Yoseob. "What?" he asked again, obviously clueless about what's happening.

"Yeah, her... I'll be back soon~" Junhyung answered.

"Talk it through her, okay?" Dujun smiled at him as he openned the door and closed it quietly. As soon as the door clicked....

"What's going on?"

"They're having a fight, pabo hyung! So much for having a small head with a small brain," Dongwoon muttered but Yoseob heard him.

"Yah! I don't have a small brain!" Yoseob glared at the younger because he, like Gikwang, also has a small head.

"Ah... Stop it. Don't say anything when he comes back," Dujun ordered. They nodded quietly and continued watching tv.

***

The two stared at each other. Not bothering to speak.

"Oppa~You've been hiding something from me, right?" Goo Hara started.

"I don't hide anything from you, trust me... In fact, you're the one's demanding lately,"Junhyung answered. Truth to be told, he actually never keeps a secret from his beloved girl.

"Who? Me? Demanding? You're the one who made me like this, Yong Junhyung.That night I called you many times but you didn't answer. Why?"Hara spilled her anger.

"Myphone was at home. And where did you heard that I went to lubs? I don't go to crowded places, and I thought you knew better ," Junhyung did not even get emotional in the conversation.

"A friend told me-"

"Then you better tell your friend to shut before being so certain that it was me," Junhyung stared at Hara. Then he smirked, "You trust her more than you trust your boyfriend, fine... " Junhyung remembered Dujun saying Break-up. He did not know what to do, yet. Hara sat quietly, she did not meant to trust the friend more. Then, Junhyung stood up.

"Where are you going?" she almost shouted. Junhyung glared, annoyed.

"Oh, now what? I can't even go to the toilet?" he was getting really annoyed at her. If this relationship lengthen, he might end up in a cage. And he didn't like cage any better than crowded places.

"Oh, okay..."

"Oh, I almost forgot. I'm not going back here. So, let's finish this conversation,"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you really trust your friend, then I don't care... If you try to hide something from me, I don't care... And, whatever you do, I'll always love you... eventhough I would just be watching..... got me?" He ended it with a bitterish smile. He turned away.

"Wait- Oppa... I don't get it. What?" Hara was totally confused. Junhyung turned back. He was still smiling.

"I mean... I love you~ But... you and I aren't meant to be together,"

"That's not true~"

"Yes, it is. But... *sigh* I want you to be free... and..." Junhyung stopped for a while before he continued, "if we're meant to be together, then we'll be,"

"Oppa~ " Hara's voice faded because Junhyung was already gone from her sight. She couldn't believe what was happening, it happened so fast, like a dream, no, nightmare. she sat there, like a statue but her eyes were swelling by the streaming tears on  her soft cheeks.

***

It was like a pool in his eyes. it was not regretful tears, nor sad or happy tears. it just came out of nowhere. he pulled his Samsung Galaxy S3 from his pocket to read a text message. It was from Yoseob.

'Jun, you okay? We're really worried about you' Junhyung just smiled. he read his watch, already 1a.m. He had walked for 2 hours now.

'I'm okay... don't worry' he replied to Yoseob. He found a bench and sat on it. As soon as he sat on it, he saw a bottle of Coke and his favourite Pikachu in front of him. It was Yoseob and Dujun, and the others walking towards him.

"You're definitely not okay, Jun," Hyunseung spoke up. Junhyung just smiled while he took the Pikachu and Coke.

"You did it?" Dujun asked, Yoseob stared at both of them.

"Hmm..." Junhyung nodded.

"Did what?" Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon asked in unison. Hyunseung had already lost in his own 4D world.

"I...we...broke up, just now," here comes his bitter smile again.

"Okay then... let's go home. It's gonna be tough waking you up tomorrow," they followed Dujun's order obediently because there's no way they'll wake up without Dujun. they walked home noisily, especially the three maknae. all they do was laugh, pout, angry, laugh again.

"Nice to have you guys around~" Junhyung said to Dujun while they laugh at the maknae bickering.

"It was always nice... if you have problems, just tell us. we've never fought, right? Besides, the biggest fight was only about a cereal box between you and Hyunseung, haha~" Dujun stated,"and we had always said that we'll stay together"

"hmm..." Junhyung nodded in agreement,"thanks for being agood leader and a good friend..."

"Don't mention it. so, any ideas for some new songs?" Dujun asked.

"Sure does~ In fact, I got the lyrics stuck on my head. I'm a gebius, don't you know? haha~" Junhyung first-ranked himself as he received a punch from the leader,

"So what's the title?"

"Naega Aniya..." he learned that he shouldn't put this problem to himself.  he could share it to B2uty, in a positive way, which is.. a great song. The boys continued to walk until they reached their dorm, preparing for a new comeback...

 

~KKEUT~

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the late updates... hehe... hope u like the ending... thanks for reading!!! ^.^