One

It Wasn't Me

"Jun, wake up," Dujun shook the younger who was still sound asleep on the bed. dujun always thought he was tired because of too much using his brain to write lyrics but then again, he was also not a mornig guy like Gikwang.

"5 more mins..." Junhyung groaned. he pulled his cover to his head, afraid to be blinded by the sudden intrusion of Mr. Sunshine because Dujun had drawn the curtains. He hated morning but for the sake of his job......

"Morning sleepyhead. It's already 7, and it's just us, everyone's gone for their schedule," the leader explained. "Want to get some breakfast?" he continued. He knew Junhyung listened eventhough he was 'asleep'. Finally Junhyung sat on his bed.

"7? Uhm~okay. I'll get ready," he put on his slippers and pulled his towel before going to the bathroom.

***

"Things hadn't got well on you two, huh?" Dujun asked. As a leader, he felt responsible for his kids if they have problems. Junhyung just sighed.

"Who? Me and who?" Junhyung made an I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about face. The leader just held his urge to smack the younger's head because he knew what Dujun was talking about.

"Nothing...."

"Yah!"

"You know what I'm talking about. I heard you talking on the last night," Dujun changed his sarcastic tone to a serious one. He really had no time to joke now. By evening and night, everyone will bw back in the dorm and they'd have no time to discuss this matter. Junhyung heaved a sigh (again).

"I don't know... this days, she's kind of jealous and got carried away..."

"Like what?" Dujun did not really understood.

"Last night, she outrageously accused me of being with another girl at a club at Hongdae! Could you believe that? I've never been there!" Junhyung burst out in disbelieve. Dujun listened clearly. He had known Junhyung for many yers now and the younger was right. Junhyung don't go to clubs much because he hated crowded places. He'd get all sweaty and dizzy.

"This is s serious matter, you should talk-" Dujun stopped when he hears KARA"s Step ringing on Junhyung's phone. Must be Hara. Junhyung pushed the green icon.

"Hello..."Junhyung answered as he stared blankly, his eyeson his steaming coffee.

"Oppa, you didn't even call me last night," a girl's voice sounded from the speaker

"I..."Junhyung's voice trailed off, not knowing what to say

"Oppa, I'm sorry about last night... I got carried away,"

"Ah~ It's okay..."

"Where are you now? How about a breakfast together, ne?" the voice sounded cheerful. junhyung was hesitant to answer becausehe had breakfast with Dujun already.

"Err... mianhae Hara~I've already breakfast with Dujun,"

"Oh, o-okay then. But... give the phone to Dujun oppa!"

"WHAT?"

"See, you're hesitating! Are you sure you're with him, not with any girl you hooked up at clubs?"

"Hara, listen... wait-" a beep sound was heard. She hung up again, just like last night. He sighed (again and again)

"What happened?" Dujun asked, surprised by the sudden 'WHAT?'

"She didn't believe I'm with you here. So, she wants me to give the phone to you,"

"You should just give it to me, jun," the older explained and face-palmed. But he knew that Hara's jealousy was just exceeding the limit. Dujun and Junhyung having breakfast together was almost like a daily routine! "I just don't understand girls," he added.

"She's just jealous of everything. She's crazy. All I did was walk on the street with Seobie and some fans took our pics and put in on the web. She got jealous that there's more pic of me and Seobie than our pics... Thank God she didn't kill Seobie or we'll be listening no more to that angelic voice..." Junhyung told Dujun which made Dujun almost spill his coffee. He knew Dujun really cared for the visual maknae.

"She really did that? You were just walking with him, anyway taking care of Seobie is my job, not yours. Well-partially yours,"Dujun said. "You should just break up with her," Dujun said bluntly without a hint of emotion.

"What?" he asked eventhough he knew what Dujun meant

"If you're fed up with her, just break up," Dujun repeated. "You have problem with your ears?"

"No I don't. But break up, that's easier said than done.."

"Well, then it's up to your smart brain to solve it then...."