I just do

Just Because

wanted to post it yesterday but I got an overload of homeworks...so much I couldn't go to my mother's house and she got angry at me because of this -.- ( anyway she awlays got angry at me for nothing so it's nothing new)
But I still could write half of it yesterday, and here's the whole thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong kept looking at the quiet and reading Seunghyun since some minutes. It was startin to bug the older off. He put his book down and stared back at his leader.


'' Now what?''


Jiyong frowned.


'' I hate you''

 

'' I know''

 

'' you won't do anything to change this?''

 

'' I should? Even though I know it's useless?''

 

Jiyong frowned at his hyung and got out the kitchen. Seunghyun just watched him and went back to his book. The leader marched his way to the living room and let himself fall on the couch, head on Taeyang's knees. The dancer's hands made their way naturally to his dongsaeng's hair, softly.

 

'' Won't you leave Hyun-hyung alone one day?''

 

Jiyong sulked.

 

'' Never''

 

'' wae?''

 

'' Because I don't want to''

 

Taeyang slapped his head suddenly.

 

'' Yah!''

 

Jiyong rose up out of surprise, holding his head.

 

'' Why have you done this!?''

 

Taeyang answered innocently.

 

'' Because I wanted to''

 

The leader looked down, understanding. His hyung rest a hand on his shoulder.

 

'' It's not like you to give lame excuses like this, Yongie''

 

Jiyong slapped his hand away from him, though Youngbae didn't gave up.

 

'' Why won't you tell me what's bothering you? You do usually''

 

Jiyong stood up. He answered not looking a Youngbae.

 

'' Cuz now's not like Usual''

 

Then he went to his own room, walking slowly and not looking up before closing it. Taeyang sighed deeply. His eyes moved to the kitchen where Seunghyun had already went back to reading his book, sipping on his tea.

 

 

 

 

 

'' Yah! Maknae-ah! stop flirting around!''

 

Daesung gripped Seungri's arm and dragged him back to BIGBANG's resting room. Seungri whined about how he was si close to get her number but his hyung just shoved him into the couch next to a sleeping Teayang. Seungri woke the latter.

 

'' Taeyang-hyung! Daesung is mistreating me''

 

Daesung scolded the younger.

 

'' Yah, use formalities I'm older than you! besides, I didn't mistreated you, I only brought you back. Which I always have to do. Every. Single. Event!''

 

Taeyang wrapped an arm around the maknae's waist and rested his head on his shoulder, half listening to the dongsaeng's arguing.

 

'' Can't you guys just stop that and go prepare yourself already?''

 

Seungri looked around the room.

 

'' Hey where are Tabi-hyung and Kwon leadah?''

 

Daesung turned too.

 

'' Aigoo, not them too?''

 

 

 

 

 He searched around for him. A red haired boy in white and black clothes appeared around the corner accompanied by a purple haired boy. He went to him direclty to greet him. Seeing his hyung, the red haired boy jumped in happiness and ran to him to hug him tightly.

 

'' Seunghun-hyung!''

 

Seunghyun giggled and patted his dongsaeng's back.

 

'' Hi, Hyunseung''

 

Hyunseung pulled away, though still keeping his hyung's hands in his.

 

'' I didn't knew you guys were guests on this show too''

 

'' Nae, we were supposed to cancel for a tv-show in malaysia but they had to cancel the flight because of bad weather''

 

'' Oh, But I'm so happy to see you! it's been ages''

 

Seungri showed up by the corner and noticed them. He growled and stomped to Seunghyun, but recognizing Hyunseung he got shocked and stopped some feets behind. The red haired saw him too and waved to him with a smile.

 

'' Hey Lil' Seunghyun''

 

Seungri slowly reached them and smiled shyly.

 

'' H-Hi Hyunseung-hyung''

 

Seunghyun glanced confusedly at him making the maknae remember his first mission. He suddenly got all pissed off and hit big Seunghyun on the arm. That move surprised Hyunseung and Seunghyun.

 

'' Yah, Maknae-ah!''

 

'' Hey! What's that of Kwon Leader and you dissappearing like that out of nowhere!? Daesung went to search for GD-hyung and I got assigned to you. Now got back before Taeyang-Umma makes a tantrum over the room''

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. He leaned down and kissed Hyunseung on the cheek before walking away with Seungri. Junhyung laughed at Hyunseung, pointing his face.

 

'' Eh eh, you blushed''

 

Hyunseung hit his chest.

 

'' Not true!''

 

 

 

 

''Alright boys you were awesome up there!''

 

The main manager congratulated them and the five boys thanked him. The man beckoned him to follow.

 

'' C'mon, I see you're exhausted, no wonder after three schedules in a day added to five hours of rehearsal''

 

The boys joined their manager in the van. They took their usual places. Maknaes at the back, Seunghyun and Taeyang in the middle and GD in the front with the manager. The man started the car and drove off. The manager talked to Jiyong.

 

'' Oh yeah I forgot. A radio host asked if she could interview you and big Seunghyun along in three days''

 

Jiyong snapped instantly.

 

'' No''

 

Seunghyun didn't even bothered to put a word in that conversation, not really caring. Though the manager cared.

 

'' Why?''

 

'' Because''

 

Then he put on his earplugs,signaling this talk was over. The manager sighed deeply at the leader's childishness.

 

 

 

 

'' But I want to watch a film!''

 

'' Well I want to play video games!''

 

'' You can play when I'm done watching my movie!''

 

'' You can watch your movie once I'm done playing!''

 

Taeyang pushed the youngers away, took the remote and put it to MBC Channel. Seungri and Daesung scolded over him.

 

'' Yah! we were-''

 

Taeyang cut them.

 

'' I. Am. Watching. That''

 

The two boys looked to each other, then nodded, taking place on the couch as well. Seungri smiled awkwardly.

 

'' Yeah, Infinity Challenge isn't bad at all''

 

But they couldn't enjoy the show for very long.

 

'' I hate you!''

 

'' Won't you ever change sentence?''

 

'' Not with you!''

 

'' What's the use of screaming when I'm not?''

 

'' None at all!''

 

'' Then would you stop?''

 

'' Why should I listen to you!?''

 

'' Don't if you don't want. It was just a suggestion''

 

Then they saw Jiyong stomp out of the kitchen and head back to his room, shutting the door. Seunghyun came out soon after, stared at by the other members.

 

'' What?''

 

Taeyang glanced to the shut door, then back to Seunghyun.

 

'' Why's he angry?''

 

Seunghyun shrugged and got to his room.

 

 

 

Taeyang tip toed to Jiyong's room so the leader couldn't hear him. He opened the door slightly. Here Jiyong was, laying on his back, earplugs on. Taeyang entered and slowly made his way to the bed. He tapped a little on his dongsaeng's arm, making him open an eye. He sighed deeply and sat up taking off his earplugs.

 

 '' What do you want YB?''

 

Taeyang sat by the edge.

 

'' I wanna know''

 

'' Know what''

 

'' What's gotten into you recently''

 

The leader looked aside.

 

'' Nothing''

 

'' Kwon Jiyong, don't lie to me''

 

'' Aigoo hyung can you just drop this''

 

Taeyang scoffed.

 

'' Look I won't! I may not be the leader but we got enrolled in the same time, I could have been the leader too. You may not have noticed but when you're off, the others are coming to me so I'm like, a substitute leader. Since you're off lately the kids are turning towards me and they're as much worried as I am about you in' big Seunghyun around. So you tell me why you're such an or I report you to YG-hyung. You choose''

 

Jiyong glared at him then took his right hand in his own, looking down.

 

'' I...I'm afraid of your reaction if I tell you...''

 

Taeyang tighten the hold on his dongsaeng's hand.

 

'' You shouldn't be. It's surely not that bad''

 

The younger took a deep breath.

 

'' I keep telling hyung that I hate him but...actually...it's the inverse''

 

'' he hates you?''

 

'' Aish! aniyo...I don't hate him...not...not at all''

 

'' What are you trying to say''

 

Jiyong bit his lower lip. Taeyang stared at him.

 

'' Ji-yah...''

 

'' Hyung I...I...''

 

He thought for a bit wether to tell him or not.

 

'' Seunghyun wa suki desu''

 

Taeyang's eyes went wide. Jiyong may had said it in japanese, he still understood. His grip on Jiyong's hand only tightened. He glanced to the younger. The latter hung his head low, obviously dead embarassed. Taeyang sighed and put both his hands on his dongsaeng's shoulders.

 

'' That's what you were afraid to tell me?''

 

Jiyong nodded his head lightly.

 

'' I'll tell you only one thing: Go for it''

 

The leader's head rose up immediately, surprised.

 

'' Eh?''

 

Taeyang smiled and laughed.

 

'' Don't make that face you look totally stupid.''

 

'' But...but hyung, you're serious?''

 

'' Both for Seunghyun and your face''

 

Jiyong looked aside. Should he?

 

 

 

'' Kim Su Han Moo. Turtle and crane. Three thousand rat years. Wuri Wuri Sari Sari Sari. Kim Su Han Mooo. Turtle an crane. Three th-''

 

'' YAH! SHUT UP''

 

Seunghyun only glanced at Jiyong who was fuming rage without reasons at all.

 

'' No need to yell. Wow, You scared the backdancers, congrats''

 

Jiyong stood up. He walked to Seunghyun and stopped in front of him. Everyone were anticipating, thinking the older would get a slap, a punch, because really, that's what the leader seemed about to do.But nothing happened, in fact, Jiyong his heels and left the room, shouting.

 

'' I HATE YOU''

 

Seunghyun rolled eyes.

 

'' Like it was new''

 

Taeyang looked to the elder, quite worried

 

 

 

Seungri ran to Taeyang and jumped besides him on the couch, huge grin on. Taeyang eyed him, not liking that smile, he even backed up a little, frightened by the younger.

 

'' Maknae-ah stop that''

 

'' Hyung hyung hyung hyung''

 

'' Waaaaae?''

 

Seungri gripped Taeyang's sleeve.

 

'' I wanna go to club pleeeeeaaaase!''

 

'' wae with me?''

 

'' 'cause it's funnier with yooooou''

 

Taeyang narrowed his eyes.

 

'' Jut say already that it's because last time, more girls came to us since we were dancing together''

 

Seungri chuckled.

 

'' Maybe, but pleeeeaaase!''

 

Taeyang was now annoyed.

 

'' Aish arasso''

 

But then a lightbulb came into his mind.

 

'' Daesung's out for the weekend''

 

The maknae looked at him, confused.

 

'' Yeah, so?''

 

'' TOP and GD will be alone''

 

'' so? like this they might sort out their argue''

 

Taeyang smiled widely.

 

'' You're right''

 

He grabbed the maknae's hand.

 

'' let's go!''

 

 

 

Seunghyun got out of his shower, only to find the dorm deadly quiet. He got to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and saw a note stuck to the fridge.

 

Out to Club, will be home by 2am

YB and VI

 

Seunghyun shrugged and stuck it back to the fridge. A door got slammed opened.

 

'' Taeyang-hyung I-''

 

He turned and saw Jiyong froze seeing him. Maybe because he was shirtless and his hair were still dripping wet, but he swear he saw Jiyong blush before he ran back into his bedroom. Seunghyun went to put a shirt on before heading to the leader's room. He knocked softly on the door bfore opening it - anyway it was ajar - to see Jiyong face buried in his bed. He got in

 

'' Trying to suffocate yourself? It's not to good way to do so''

 

Jiyong rose his head slightly, then rest his head aside, able to see his hyung a little. Seunghyun shook his head and went to sit by the edge of the bed.

 

'' Ji, I know you don't want to but listen to me''

 

He took the silence as a yes.

 

'' Look, I know you hate me but if you keep on acting like you do we'll have problems with the CEO and it will affect our popularity. D'you really want us both to finish on Intimate note? I don't think so''

 

He saw the younger look down, biting his lip.

 

'' I don't know your motives for acting like this towards me but before doing that you should have came up to me so we could have talked about that. It wouldn't have became like this between us.''

 

He still got only silence. Seunghyun smiled a little, decieved not to have any reply.

 

'' Ok well, thank you for not getting pissed off at me again and...I hope we won't stay like that for very long beause really...I miss you''

 

He stood up and headed to the door. He heard shuffling sound behind him. Reaching the door, a low shy voice talked.

 

'' Hyung...''

 

Seunghyun turned around. Jiyong was sitting up, looking down, hands joined. He motioned the space besides him.

 

'' Would you...sit back...please?''

 

The elder nodded and did as he was asked.Jiyong gulped then started.

 

'' I'm sorry that I've been a to you for the past weeks. It...wasn't...well, yeah it was directed to you but...I had no reasons to say those words or act like that. You did nothing''

 

Seunghyun couldn't be more confused.

 

'' then why?''

 

'' I...I was mad at myself. The things I said...it was to try to convince myself that...they were true''

 

'' Really I understand all''

 

'' Just...the only thing you need to know is that I never hated you''

 

'' Oh''

 

Seunghyun nodded and looked down too.

 

'' But I still don't understand, you were trying to convince yourself about what?''

 

Jiyong seemed to tense up suddenly.

 

'' You promise me you won't hate me?''

 

'' I would never hate you Ji''

 

The leader smiled a little. 

 

'' I...I finally understood that...it was useless to try to convince myself I don't like you''

 

Seunghyun frowned a little.

 

'' W-what?''

 

Jiyong looked slightly towards his hyung and nervous filled him as he saw him frowning. The leader gulped.

 

'' I-It's untrue that...I don't like you''

 

Seunghyun turned his head to him.

 

'' Rephrase that?''

 

Jiyong glanced to him as he sensed his eyes on him. He bit his lip and shook his head, standing up.

 

'' You know what? forget that it's not important''

 

Seunghyun stood too, gripping his wrist to keep him from leaving.

 

'' No no no, get through it''

 

The leader free his arm.

 

'' No it's irrelevant. I promise you I will act like I used to, so now please, leave me alone''

 

'' I won't!''

 

Jiyong flinched a little hearing Seunghyun talk loudly. The older seemed annoyed.

 

'' I want to know why you acted all y towards me! I did nothing wrong as far as I know. So tell me why I was the only one that had to endure all that !''

 

'' Because I love you and I can't stand it!''

 

Jiyong regretted it right after he shouted it.  He looked down deep red, fists clenched, on the verge of tears. Seunghyun was dazed. He frowned, processing what his leader just yelled.

 

'' You what?''

 

Jiyong's voice was shaking.

 

'' You heard right, don't play me''

 

'' Ji, are you serious?''

 

The younger nodded, not able to voice a sound anymore. Seunghyun  felt uncomfortable now. He didn't knew what he was supposed to say nor do now, afraid to get things worse. But he also knew that keeping silent would, indeed, get things worse. Aish, he didn't liked dancing and now here he was, dancing from a feet to the other.

 

'' Uhm...I...I don't know what to say''

 

Jiyong shook his head.

 

'' You...d-don't need to say anything''

 

Then he quickly walked out. Seconds after, the bathroom door was slammed shut. Seunghyun just stood there. Things had went too fast for him and he was too slow to grab them all. He may be stupid but he knew Ji was crying. His voice was uneven, shaking, and his last word had been very high pitched. He shook his head. What was he doing still there? he should go to Jiyong.

 

Seunghyun struggled to move from his spot and get to the bathroom door. In front of it he could hear quiet sobs. It made him hesitate to knock but he did anyway. A muffled voice answer.

 

'' What?''

 

'' Ji, come out please''

 

'' No''

 

'' Why?''

 

'' Because''

 

'' Ji, please, I need to talk to you''

 

'' No, I hate you, go away''

 

'' But why? I just want to talk''

 

'' I don't want to''

 

Seunghyun sighed deeply.

 

'' Look I'm sorry, please, open the door''

 

'' Why should I? I'll only got hurt if I see you''

 

Seunghyun look down.

 

'' Though you're hurting me staying in there''

 

'' I know you like me in way, but it's far from the one I like you''

 

'' That's what I want to talk about''

 

He heard sounds from behind the door, and soon after Jiyong opened the door. His eyes were red as much as his cheeks. Seunghyun laughed a little at him. He grabbed his hands and dragged him out of the bathroom, then he reached a hand to his leader's face, wiping the tears. Jiyong kept looking at everywhere but him. 

 

'' Ji, look at me''

 

The younger shook his head.

 

'' Jiyong''

 

The younger slowly looked up. Seunghyun cupped his face and kissed his nose before locking their eyes.

 

'' Listen, I don't love you the way you love me-''

 

He got cut by Jiyong starting to cry again.

 

'' No no no no no, Ji, don't cry. Let me finish''

 

He wiped the tears with his thumbs.

 

'' I don't love you that way yet. But, I'm willing to try, because for me you're more than just a friend. So if you want me to be your boyfriend, I'd accept. But I want to take it slow.''

 

Jiyong smiled a little.

 

'' Really?''

 

Seunghyun smiled back.

 

'' Yes, I'm pretty sure one day, I'll love you as much as you love me.''

 

Jiyong giggled.

 

'' How can you know?''

 

Seunghyun kissed his lips briefly.

 

'' I just do''

 

----------------------------

 

I'm...sorry???

didn't ended as I wanted to but...well I couldn't help it