One Shot

My Gamer Girlfriend

 

My name is Jessica Jung, I’m 23 years old and I live in Seoul, South Korea. I moved to Korea when I was 14. I’m studying Graphic Design, and I have a girlfriend. Her name is Lee SoonKyu… Or Sunny Lee. She’s a month younger than me, she is cute, y, funny, smart, has chubby cheeks and… Sadly… She is a gamer.

We live together since last year, and three months ago, she bought a X-Box 360… Aish… She spends more time with that game than with me… I don’t know what to do. Today, before I left, I told her that we were gonna have dinner with Tiffany and TaeYeon, but she was staring at the tv screen.

I opened out apartment door and there she’s, playing that stupid game again:

“Yeobo, I’m home!”
“Hi, baby! How was your day?” She asked staring at the tv.
“It’s was sooo boring and tiring… I think I need a back rub.” I said throwing myself on her lap
“Ah…” That’s all she said.
“What do you think about us going to our bedroom and do some stuffs.” I smirked and she stayed quiet… “Sunny ah! I’m talking to you!” I tried to catch her attention.
“I’m listening, yeobo, I’m listening.”
“No! You’re not! Look at me, Lee SoonKyu!” I demanded and she paused the game.
“What?” Sunny asked looking at me.
“ ‘What?’ Seriously, SoonKyu! Since you bought this stupid thing you don’t give a about what a say.”
“Oh… Yeobo… I don’t wanna discuss with you, but you gave me the permission to buy it.” Sunny smiled.
“But I thought you were just gonna play for an hour a day… BUT YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH THIS THAN WITH ME! I’M PRETTY SURE YOU DON’T REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU THIS MORNING!”
“Oh… Err… Okay… This time you won. What did you tell me this morning?” Sunny asked me and unpaused the game.
“HAHA! I’m not telling you. Stay with your little game. I’m going out tonight.” I stood up and Sunny turned her game off.
“What?” She looked at me.
“I’m going out tonight and you’ll stay here with your game.” I repeated and she came closer to me.
“With who?”
“I told you this morning and I’m not gonna repeat.” I entered the bathroom and locked the door.
“Jessica! Stop kidding, okay?” She knocked the door.
“I’m not listening to you.” I undressed myself and start my shower
“JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!” She knocked harder.
“Why? You mad?”
“AISH! Okay… You can go out! I don’t care, go out with whoever you want.” Wait… This is not right… She usually doesn’t give up that easy. “I’ll stay here with my games, okay? I don’t need you.” Oh no, she didn’t. I turned the shower off and opened the door.
“What?” I glared at her and she froze…
“I… I…”
“You said you don’t need me, right?”
“I… I… Err… Honey, you’re still ” She tried to change the subject, but it didn’t work.
“I KNOW! And okay… So ask your game to pleasure you tonight, okay?” I took a towel before  pushing her and locking myself in our bedroom.

Aish… Seriously… I spend 2 years trying to seduce this girl and when it worked life was paradise… But now… It became hell… I hope she dies with that stupid game in her .

“YEOBO! I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO…” Sunny knocked on the door again. “Jessica yah… I’m sorry! Please forgive me!”  I could tell she was pouting. “Aigoo~ Sicachuuu~ please open the door~?” Aegyo… This won’t work on me, little SoonKyu. I dressed and then opened the door. “Oh! Thanks God!” I passed through her and she followed me, I took my bag and walked to the front door “Where you going?”
“Out.” I smiled before closing the door and rushed to the elevator. Thanks God it was on our floor or Sunny would have catched me.

I arrived at the restaurant where I was meeting TaeYeon and Tiffany.

“HEY! JESSICA! WE ARE HERE!” Tiffany waved for me. “Where’s Sunny?”
“Sunny? She’s busy with her stupid games.” I said and sited in front of TaeYeon.
“Well… You should get her attention.”
“I’VE TRIED! YOU KNOW WHAT? TODAY I SUGESTED FOR US TO GO TO OUR BEDROOM AND DO SOME ‘STUFFS’ AND SHE DIDN’T EVEN LOOK AT ME! AISH! IT’S SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF!” I screamed and all the people in the restaurant looked at me “WHAT? JUST KEEP EATING!”
“First of all… Calm yourself, Jessi…” Tiffany said smiling.
“Yeah… And then you break up with Sunny.” TaeYeon smiled too.
“What? ARE ING KIDDING ME, KIM TAEYEON? I’M NOT GONNA BREAK UP WITH MY SUNNY BUNNY! SHE’S MY BABY! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?” I hit TaeYeon’s head.
“What? She’s pissing you off, right? Why you should stress yourself just because of her?” TaeYeon smiled and Tiffany hit her too.
“Okay, Miss Kim TaeYeon. If I piss you off then you’re gonna break up with me?” Fany asked TaeYeon.
“No! Fany! It’s different! I love you!” TaeYeon hugged Fany “I’m not crazy of breaking up with you.” And both of them started cuddling and kissing and all this couple stuffs...
“HEY! I’m still here! You’re in a public place.” I tried to catch their attention. “You know what? I’m hungry! I’m gonna order!”

After we ate and not even a single call from Sunny I decided to walk to clear my mind, when I met someone that I haven’t seen in a long time:

“Jessica? Jessica Jung? Is that you?” God no…
“Uhn? Yuri?”
“HI! JESSICA! OMG!” Yuri hugged me so tight that I barely could breath.
“Yeah… Omg…” I hugged back a little awkward.
“So… How have you been?”
“Pretty good… I…”
“YAH! JUNG SOOYEON! I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU LIKE CRAZY!” Oh no… “JES… Sica?”
“Err… I can explain…” I turned around to see Sunny staring at me with sad eyes “Sunny ah… It’s not what you’re thinking…”
“You cheated on me?” Sunny asked me.
“You really don’t listen to me, do you? I just said it’s not what you’re thinking. But… Excuse me, Yuri.” I let go of her go and smiled to Sunny. “She’s just my friend, right Yuri?”
“Yeah! I dated Jessica for a few weeks on our 3rd year!” HOLY ! I HATE THIS GIRL!
“YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH YOUR EX????” Sunny looked down.
“No! Sunny! Listen to me okay? I was on a dinner with TaeYeon and Tiffany, occasionally I met Yuri while I was walking.”
“Yes! Are you dating her, Jessica?” Yuri asked me.
“Yeah… We’ve been living together for a year now.”
“Oh! That’s so nice! Isn’t she that gamer girl? The one that you were totally in love with so you broke up with me to stay with her?” How can she talk so fast? God, Yuri… You should breathe.
“You break up with her so you could stay with me?” Sunny asked with her eyes sparkling.
“Well, well, well… It’s getting really late now and I think I have a stomach ache.” I said grabbing Sunny and dragging her towards our apartment “Good night, Yuri.”
“BYE!”

When we arrived home Sunny pushed me on the sofa.

“You left Kwon Yuri to stay with me?” Sunny sat on my lap.
“Err… Yes…”
“OMG! SICACHU! THAT’S WHY I LOVE YOU! MY BABE!” Sunny kissed me hardly on the lips.
“W… W… Wa…” I pushed Sunny “WAIT! OKAY? I’M NOT HAPPY WITH YOU YET, OKAY?” I screamed and Sunny pouted.
“No? Why? I just don’t understand. You gave me the permission to buy it… But now you are all jealous.” How dare she to say I’m jealous of a game?
“I’M NOT JEALOUS! I just want a little bit of your attention.” I said pouting and Sunny hugged me.
“Why don’t you play with me?” Sunny asked.
“No, thanks…”
“GIVE IT A TRY! I know you will like it.” Sunny stood up and turned the tv and the game on. “Here.” She gave me the control. “Let’s play… Batman!”
“Oh… C’MON BATMAN?”
“You’ll like it.” Sunny began to explain me what I should do and… GODDAMNIT! THIS IS SO ING AWESOME! “Wait… Let me show you som…”
“NO TOUCHING! LET ME PLAY!” I brushed Sunny’s hand.
“What?”
“Just leave me alone.”
“Sica yah… Stop it…” Sunny pouted again.
“Okay… See, Sunny? It’s not that good being ignored by someone you love.” I said pausing the game. “I just wanted a bit of your attention.”
“OOOOKAY! I’m gonna give you all my attention.” She hugged me and kissed my neck.
“Yeah, yeah… But now I’m busy, don’t you see it? Batman needs my help!” I said and Sunny hit my arm and she looked at me confused:
“What?”
“Just kidding, SoonKyu… SOOOOO What about we play together in our bed?” I winked and she smirked.
“Why not?”

------------------One Week Later-------------------

“LEE SOONKYU! I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STOP PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME! I’M HUNGRY! SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO DIE INTOXICATED THEN YOU BETTER GET YOUR OUT OF THIS SOFA AND GO TO THAT STUPID KITCHEN!” AISH! I swear that someday I’ll destroy this videogame.