#2 - C.R.I.M.I.N.A.L.

The drabbles where you're the heroine {KAT-TUN Scenario}

Hello there!

I'm so sorry for the delay, I forgot I've posted the first scenario on AFF.

I hope you'll enjoy the new one n.n Just a little warning for the Koki's part.

 

~°~

-K-

 

A light draft on your skin. You stiff.

Him.

You quickly move back against the bars.

He's coming. He's here. Your heart beats like never before. He turns the lights on, hurting, killing your eyes used to the dark.

“Good morning, sweetheart~”

You keep your eyes closed. He's always pleased to see the fear in your gaze. You hear him putting his hand on the cage as he squeezes the bars. You don't answer. He'll hear your despair and weakness. He scares you. To death. Despite this, you've chosen to never give him what he wants.

“I greet you, darling, and you don't answer? What's happening?”

Contrariety in his voice. Great. If you're intended to die, it'll be with all your dignity.

“You're not sick, aren't you?”

You'll never forget the poor girl in the cage next to yours. She died sobbing, begging him to let her alive, free… to let her stay with him.

“Hum… I guess you're just not in the mood.”

You hear his smile.

“Don't worry, Kame-chan has something to make you feel better!”

A few moments later, a soft melody rises in the room. Your heart has a loud and painful bump. You think about becoming crazy. This is your song… your boyfriend and you. Eyes wide open, filed with rage, you jump on your knees and grab the bars. You scream.

“How did you find it?!”

Kame-chan begins to laugh… an insane laugh.

“Where is he? What did you do to him?!”

He keeps laughing for a minute, then stops and looks at you with a grin.

“What are you talking about, sweetheart? It’s our song, you remember? … and you’re mine.”

 

~°~

-A-

 

You fall on your knees, pushed by the man who painfully grabs your hair. He raises your head to see your face.

“Pretty” he says “You choose them wisely” he laughs.

Jin is standing not far from you, his face has no expression. You want to call his name, but you are just able to whisper it. The man laughs, seeing you so pathetic.

“Don’t dream too much, girl. He’s not here to rescue you~”

Eyes open wide, you look at Jin who doesn’t move.

“Come on, my boy. Just finish your job and come back home.”

The man throws a gun which Jin catches fluency. He comes closer. He points his weapon on your forehead.

“There is a contract killing on you, beauty, and this is the mission of your beloved boyfriend”

The man seems to really enjoy the situation. Since the beginning, Jin never looked at you, avoiding your eyes. You can’t believe what is happening… you thought he loves you as much as you love him.

“Okay now hurry up my boy, just shoot her and come back home~”

A second later you meet his gaze. You shiver. He seems ready. Determined to kill.

 

~°~

-T-

 

{it was all for you... Only you. No one else can love you how I do.}

You were afraid at first, when you discovered his note book.

Everything about all your male friends was written on the paper. Page after page, life, likes, dislikes, studies, plannings… then came the panic. Missing friends, deaths, accidents found their causes right under your eyes.

You’re now running through the mass of people in the subway, trying to follow Junno. You have to catch him before the police whom you couldn’t help but call. You see his head, above everyone. Your tall and beloved boyfriend… who’s no less than a murderer.

You can see your friend too, completely unaware about the menace behind him. You want to call Junno, distract him, but no sound comes from your throat. And he doesn’t answer at his phone. Hands shaking, you try to call your friend. He picks up the phone.

“Moshi moshi~” he says.

Junno is so close to him.

“Please, run” your voice’s cracking.
“What?”

Your heart misses a beat. Junno disappeared.

“RUN!!”

 

~°~

-T-

 

He pushes you against the wall, a strong firm on your wrist, a hand on your mouth. You let your gun falling on the floor under the pressure Koki gives.

“This is it, dear inspector~” he whispers in your ear.

You try everything to free yourself, in vain.

“The more you move, the more it’ll be painful.”

But you can’t let him doing anything he wants without fighting. You try to kick him, somewhere at the crotch, but he stops you before you reach your goal.

“Ttttt… bad idea” with his hand on your mouth he pushes you again, hard.

Your head bangs violently against the wall. You feel dizzy, but you’re perfectly aware about his free hand making its way on your skin, every second lower. Despite all you know about how his victims were found, you can’t help but shiver at the contact of his fingers. *No no no no!* He’s a criminal, inhuman, violent, cruel… animal. A . Self-preservation, dignity and natural reactions are fighting in your head.

“If you’re a good girl, I’ll try to let you alive… some hours~”

It has to stop. The pain. Your rescue knife near your hand. The pain. His in you. Please… stop.

 

~°~

-U-

 

Your investigations were so tough. After four months of chasing, you and your partner were finally able to catch the first suspect of your case. And now you're both with him, in the interrogation room, trying to obtain his confessions. In vain. He keeps his mouth shut, with an irritating grin.

“He won't say a word, isn't it?” your partner says; you sigh.
“I'm tired of this game.”

You leave the room, followed by your friend.

“It's weird. He didn't leave his gaze from you, he never looked at me.”

Your friend smiles, amused.

"Dunno… maybe he just loves me so much!”

You hit him on the arm and join your desk.

“Don't forget our dinner~” he says before leaving the level.

Head in your hands, you think about many things… this case is driving you crazy. Every single evidence leads to your suspect. He lets you arrest him without any resistance. He keeps silence, like he's sure you can't do anything more against him… like he feels protected. He sure has an accomplice, a partner. A boss. Someone who takes decisions and controls him like a puppet. A beloved puppet.

Wait a minute! You remember what your partner said, and feel your heartbeat running faster. Hands shacking, you check the phone number of your suspect. You feel stupid and paranoid when you go to your friend's desk; he forgot his cellphone. You need to know. You check the list of the last phones called. And you freeze.

“What a pity” a voice says behind you “I was so happy by our date tonight in your favorite restaurant...” your turn carefully.
“… Ueda…” You can't say more.

He smiles, so wide, bright and innocent. The cute Tat-chan you always loved to tease since your police school years.

“Yep? Surprised? Afraid? Enraged? Tell me everything…” Then you notice how empty is the room. “… before I kill you~”

 

~°~

-N-

 

“I’ve met someone” he says.

You’re in his arms; warm, sweet, protective, your head on his chest.

“Who?” you ask.
“A girl. Just lovely like you” he answers.

You frown your eyebrows. What are you saying, Yuichi, you think.

“But definitively not you~”

You sigh in relief. No one can be exactly like you. Never. As no one could be like him.

“My girl is unique!” You both laugh.
“Can you introduce me to her?” you ask. “I want to know her” you insist.

He looks at you for a long time, judging this idea.

“Oh, come one, Yuu-chan! I’m always alone when you’re out~ I want a friend. Pleeaase!”

He smiles.

“Okay~ follow me.”

You’re happy, clap your hands like a child. A new friend!

He pushes the door. She’s sitting on a chair, in front of a TV set switched off. Hair, skin, eyes, nose, just like yours… Yuichi was right, she seems lovely, she’ll be a good friend, not like the others who were noisy and boring.

“She’s quiet, isn’t it?” Yuichi asks.

You nod and look at her.

“Your name is Aki” you claim “And you’re my friend now.”

Through her tears she nods quickly to satisfy you two. Yuichi puts a hand on her hair.

“I told you she’s lovely and well brought up.”

He leans on the chair’s arms and meets her eyes. Behind them, you jump by joy.

“I always wanted to watch this movie with a friend” you say while taking out a DVD. Yuichi smiles.

“I want you to promise me you’ll be kind and polite with my girlfriend. Do you understand?”

She nods again, trying to refrain a loud sob, in vain.

“Don’t be sad, she’s a good girl. So, you promise?” And as he asks her, he puts something cold and sharp against . “Because if you don’t~ it’ll be the last thing you’ll do in your life.”