Boy Meets Girl

❄❅ Winter Love ❅❆

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zetNxggKx9w

Winter Love by BoA

It has nothing to do with the story tho :P

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

It was a cold morning. You were sitting in the quiet, warm library, seriously reading a mystery book. Just then, someone came and slammed the table. Shocked, you looked up to see a familiar figure giggling at you. You sighed and frowned.

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you not to disturb me when I’m reading?” You pouted and harshly closed the thick book.

“Aigoo.. Don’t be mad, ____. Mianhae…” Inyoung faked an innocent face.

You sighed and pushed your nerdy glasses up with your index finger, “I’ll forgive you if you do me a favor.” You coldly said.

“Mwo?”

“Take over my work for a while. I wanna go out to buy something.”

“Hell no! Your job is so boring…” she blurted. You leaned in and gave her a threatening look.

“Okay, okay. Come back soon.” She groaned as she threw her purse onto the table. You beamed at her approval.

“Arraso~ I’ll be back soon.” You winked and left in skippy steps.

 

--

 

You walked in the street, heading a hot cocoa booth. The wintry breeze froze your bare skins. You rubbed your hands together and blew hot air onto them. You stared at your freezing palms. “Winter is coming.” You uneasily sighed at the thoughts.

Just then, you bumped into something and lost your balance. Fortunately, the thing you bumped into caught your waist at the right time. Your eyes widened and looked up to see a guy with his fluffy hoodie pulled over his head and his thick scarf hid half of his face. You blinked and straightened up.

The guy tightly shut his eyes, anticipating an ear-deafening squeal of a fangirl. Though, it never came up.

“Err.. Kwaenchanayo?” you anxiously asked and waved your hand in front of his face. He hesitantly opened his eyes to see you waving your hand by his face. He blushed and quickly replied, “Kwaenchana!”

You sighed in relief, “O-okay. Mianhae.” You bowed and turned to go. He stared at you in disbelief and unconsciously grabbed your wrist, “Wait-“

You taken aback and turned your head to him.

“Wae?”

“Why didn’t you scream?” He asked.

“Huh?” you tilted your head and raised an eyebrow. He paused for a couple of seconds and smiled with his eyes.

“Never mind.” He replied. You skeptically looked at him then nodded.

“I’m leaving then.” You said and walked away.

“Wait! Where are you going?” he blurted and held a hand out. You knew you shouldn’t talk with strangers but you ignored the thoughts.

“That hot cocoa booth.” You nodded at a booth a few feet away.

“Ah! I was going to buy hot cocoa too! Let’s go there together!” he laughed. You raised your eyebrows and suspiciously looked at him. "I’m sure he was walking to the opposite way."

He hopefully looked at your thoughtful face and said, “Aigoo~ I won’t kidnap you. Come on.” He pulled your hand and dragged you to the booth. Confused, you walked after him.

“Two cups of hot cocoa please!” he told the waitress.

Behind him, you tilted your head and watched his gestures, trying to find out what's his real motive.

“Pfft.. Didn’t I say that I won’t kidnap you? I’m a good person.” He grumbled without looking your way as if he could read your mind. Flabbergasted, you stared at him.

He chuckled and turned around. He yanked down his scarf and showed his wide grin off. You looked at him in puzzlement. But deep inside your heart, you admired his lopsided grin. 

Soon, the waitress came up with two cups of hot cocoa.

“Here’s your-“ the waitress looked up and her jaw dropped, “LEE HONGKI??!!!” she went hysterical and squealed her lungs out. You looked at her in bewilderment and turned your gaze to the guy beside you. His smile faded.

“Uh-oh~” He grabbed your hand and commanded, “Run!”

Flabbergasted, you looked around and ran.

After a few miles ran, the fangirls were left behind. Both of you stopped and tried to catch your breaths.

You glanced at your wrist which was still in his grip. He did too and awkwardly took his hand off.

“Mianhae.” He said between his breathe. You smiled and nodded. After you two could breathe regularly, you looked around the strange, silent place. 

“Where are we? You said you won’t kidnap me!” you pouted and glared at him.

Hongki who was as confused as you looked shocked and quickly answered, “Aniyo! I'm not kidnapping you!”

“So?”

“I just ran away from my fans. I will bring you back. Believe me.” He sincerely said.

You tilted your head, “Fans?” you naively asked.

“So you really don’t know me?" he looked at you in disbelieve. You honestly nodded.

"I’m FT Island’s vocalist. Lee Hongki.” He proudly answered. Your jaw dropped at his answer. "So this guy is a public figure?"

“Lee Hongki? I think Inyoung talked about this name a lot.” You thoughtfully put your finger on your lower lip and mumbled.

"By the way, what's your name?" he asked and held a hand out.

"____." you replied and shook his hand.

"____.. Cute name for a cute girl.." he mumbled and smiled. Unknowingly, your heart fluttered in happiness. 

"Glad to know you, Hongki-ssi. You're my first celebrity friend." you chuckled. 

"Ah~ It's too formal. Call me Hongki oppa. I guess you're younger than me." he said as he examined your face.

"Jinjja? I'm 19. How old are you?" you replied.

"You can find it in the internet. But still, I'm older that you. So call me 'Oppa'."

"Pfft.. Okay... Oppa." you mumbled.

Satisfied, Hongki grinned ear to ear, "Let's go~"

 

 

 

~~

 

N/A:

How do you think? Lame eh? crying

Leave constructive comments alright! I really appreciate it!

Thanks for reading!! *bowing 90 degrees*

 

©prim_donna 2011