8 - Night

Blood Over Flesh

Chapter 8 – Night

Enjoy ladies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Guys, I need to tell you something.” said Hana.

“What?” asked Rihyo.

“It’s about those guys.” said Hana and leaned on the beanbag.

“So?” said Kyung Mi.

“It’s…just that…earlier today, when we were at the mall, I saw something.” said Hana and twirled her hair.

“What is it about?” asked Maysee.

“I saw them getting introduced to their powers.” said Hana and her sisters were surprised.

“What?! Does that mean they were lying?” said Momo angrily and bared her teeth. She had four dangerous teeth, but at least they were pearly white.

“Calm down, Momo.” said Hye Young and grabbed her wrist.

“I don’t think they are. I mean, they didn’t this was Taiwan. They didn’t know that 2011 doesn’t exist either.” reasoned Hana.

“Maybe they’re just acting.” said Yeun-ja.

“I hate to admit it, but maybe Yeun-ja’s right. What if they are lying?” said Rihyo. They all stopped for a moment.

“I swear, of those guys are lying, I am SO going to kill them!” said Momo.

“I’m with crazy!” pointed Maysee.

“But we can’t just burst through the door and say, ‘I can’t believe you es were lying!’. Can we?” said Hye Young.

“I’ll do it.” offered Haru.

“This is so confusing. Who’s right and who’s wrong?” said Kyung Mi.

“Wait a second, I just thought of something.” said Rihyo. “Why not look in future and see for yourself, Hana?”

All of them were dumbstruck. Why didn’t they think of that before they got into an argument? Hana sighed and closed her eyes. She focused on the boys and herself, asking the question.

She was starting to get a vision, but a blinding red light flashed instead. This stunned her and caused her to open her eyes. Hana realized she fell back from her seat and her sisters were surrounding her.

“Hana! What happened to you?” asked Kyung Mi.

“Yeah. You started screaming and fell back from your seat.” said Rihyo.

“I don’t know. I was getting a vision, but instead, I saw this blinding red flash.” said Hana and sat back up. She rubbed her eyes and felt a bit dizzy.

“So what does that mean?” asked Maysee.

“Is it good or bad?” followed Momo.

“I don’t know. I never had a vision like that before.” said Hana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The afternoon passed, and it was already evening. It was another beautiful night, complete with a crisp sea breeze. Before the sisters can go on their daily hunt, Hye Young went to the boy’s room.

She walked a long way from their house to the guest house. Hye Young managed not to break a sweat while walking. She reached Siwon and Zhou Mi’s room first. She knocked on the door and Siwon opened it. The first thing that caught his attention was the shirtless Zhou Mi. (A/N: O.o)

“Can I help you?” asked Siwon.

“I came here to say that dinner will be served up here.” said Hye Young.

“Oh, thank you. You’re right?” said Siwon and Hye Young nodded.

“Thanks .” said Siwon and Hye Young walked away.

Siwon closed the door and looked at Zhou Mi, who was sitting on the couch. He was flipping through the channels on TV. The shows were a little different and more entertaining.

“Who was that?” asked Zhou Mi and Siwon sat down next to him.

“, the girl earlier with blond highlights.” replied Siwon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the girls~

They were about to depart. Momo took a deep breath, focused and her beautiful nails transformed into sharp nails. She scratched the air and a portal appeared. She took a peak inside.

“New Zealand, 2003. Looks like they have tons of cows and other barn animals’ here.” said Momo.

“Let’s go sisters!” said Hana and all of them jumped inside the portal.

Ah, it was a wide patch of greenery and there are small hills too. It looked quite stunning and it felt too good to be true. It was night time there, making easier for the animal hunters.

“We’ll meet back here, OK?” said Kyung Mi and they all nodded.

Each of them went to their own way in order to hunt. The girls are already used to hunting at night. It’s their third favorite past time together.