4 - Oh boy...

Blood Over Flesh

Chapter 4 – Oh boy…

Enjoy ladies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo - http://sweetfuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/picture-19.png

Hana - http://www.polyvore.com/hana/set?id=10500081

Kyung Mi - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21258310

Maysee - http://www.yesstyle.com/en/d-p-shop-set-printed-tee-tank-top-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1024283390

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap~
“So, where are you from?” asked Rihyo.

“Uhh…Taiwan?” said Zhou Mi. The sisters looked each other in a weird way. How come they didn’t know where they were?

“Lost much?” said Maysee.

“Excuse me?” said Siwon.

“This is Taiwan.” said Hana and crossed her arms.

“WHAT!?” all of the guys said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You mean to say…” began Eunhyuk.

“That this place is actually Taiwan!?” finished Donghae and the sisters giggled.

“Alright, quit playing games.” commanded Hye Young to her sisters and they stopped giggling.

“Do you mind telling us what forms you are?” asked Rihyo.
“Forms?” asked Ryeowook.

“That’s cute. Now tell us!” said Momo.

“Uhh…Human?” said Zhou Mi.

“WHAT!?” the sisters said as one with eyes as big as saucers.

“Wait a second, if you’re human…” began Hana.

“How in blazes did you get inside our world?” finished Hye Young.

Silence broke for a few seconds and the boys looked at Ryeowook. He sighed and bit his lower lip. Then, something popped in the sisters’ head. In a split second, they fixed their attention on Momo. She stared back at them with a weird look.

“Don’t look at me, I didn’t do it!” said Momo while waving her hands in front of her to defend herself.

“Then who else would do it, sis? You’re the one who can open portals among us.” said Maysee.

“Got proof?” asked Momo and they all sighed.

“Show it.” said Hye Young and Rihyo at the same, with a hand expression. That double meaning phrase made the boys blush.

“Here.” said Momo and showed her wrist. Kyung Mi’s eyes glowed bright red and she looked at the sign.

“Kyung Mi?” asked Hana.

“Nope, she’s right. Last time she opened a portal was last night, when we went to 1945 in Venice.” said Kyung Mi and her eyes shifted back to brown.

“I told you. Besides, I still smell like river water until now.” said Momo and Hana and Maysee tried to suppress her laughter.

“So…can you help us get back?” said Zhou Mi.

“That depends. What year are you from?” asked Rihyo.

“2011” replied Henry.

“Stop joking, you guys. Tell the truth.” said Hana and crossed her arms.

“We’re not joking. We really are from 2011.” said Sungmin.

“You do realize that year doesn’t exist, right?” said Maysee.

“Huh?” asked the boys.

“But that’s where we came from!” defended Eunhyuk.

“Wait a sec, who opened the portal among you guys?” asked Hana all of a sudden.

“I think it was me.” said Ryeowook.

“How? It’s impossible!” said Momo.

“Let’s take this back in the manors. Please follow us.” said Hye Young and led them back to their home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 10 minutes of walking, they managed to get back to their home. The boys were stunned by the largeness of the house they lived in.

“Whoa.” it was all Kyuyhun, or all of them, can say.

(Our humble abode: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2223/2245098273_fdf208b4db.jpg)

It was quite a home, I tell you. It was near the beach, and if you walked a little you can spot the forest and the city. Their home was also near a wide road that didn’t seem too neither busy nor quiet.

“This place is huge!” said Henry and his voice echoed.

“Isn’t that obvious?” said Donghae sarcastically.

Kyung Mi suddenly gasped. Everyone looked at her, except for the thing she was looking at. She told her sisters to look up on the roof, and that’s when they began panicking. There sat two of their problems, Haru and Yeun-ja.