Begin

Blood Trust

The Silver Bullet, or the one who often called Donghae sat calmly while faced Leeteuk with his serious face. His arrival yesterday made a big change for SM, they could stop their panic since he arrived there. A ladies, of course admired him at the first time they saw him. He was very handsome and he had charisma, a strong charisma, and his smile melted many ladies. Even Lee Soo Man compliments him so much when Donghae came to meet him before, not because his appearance but of course because his amazing skill. But it was different with Leeteuk now, he didn’t even give one compliment to him even though Donghae didn’t look for that, still, he deserved it, they were friend and Donghae helped him so much along time ago.  So, Instead of compliment Leeteuk would like to thank him right now.

“Thank you for coming, Donghae-ssi” as he gave his trademark smile.

“Hyung, we are friend for a long time, stop using formal language”

“Well, I’m professional while I’m working Donghae-ssi”

“Ck, You never change hyung”

Donghae laughed for a while to break Leeteuk’s professionalism, but it looked awkward because Leeteuk kept calm and didn’t respond his laugh, too professional. He just stared at Donghae and Donghae had to wear his serious face again.

“Why do you call me?” Donghae back to the topic, his face became professional at this term.

“I’m sure you already know about your job from Lee Soo Man-ssi, your first mission is to protect her”

While still unfinished his talk, he gave Donghae a not really thick document which contained about a girl who he had to protect from now on

“This is her document, you can read it if you want to know about her more”

Donghae took that document and opened the page and screen the papers to read it, calmly looked at her photo, and before giving his opinion Leeteuk talked again.

“And we also want to send a partner for you”

“What?” Donghae stopped his reading action and took his concern from the document to Leeteuk, he made his eyes faced Leeteuk’s, his words just made him shock. “hyung, I don’t need a partner, I can handle this mission alone”

“You couldn’t Donghae-ssi, this mission also has too much risk, you know who you will face, right? So you really need a partner”

“Hyung I work alone” Donghae made a strong tone when he said “alone”

“Then work alone with your partner”

Silence for a second. Donghae stared deeply at him.

“Hyung I’m serious”

“Do I look not serious for you all this time?”

Donghae just quiet, he couldn’t argue again, Leeteuk would always beat him. He was smart when it came for argue.

“Listen, don’t be so arrogant, this is what Lee Soo Man wants, he already lost too many best agents, and now he don’t want that it’ll happen to you as well, he doesn’t want to lose you, and I don’t want to lose you hae” for the last word Leeteuk drop his formal words, made Donghae know that it was sincere.

“You wouldn’t”

Leeteuk gave him a deep glared at Donghae, his eyes stared at him sharply that could make Donghae scared for a little, a gaze that he would only see when Leeteuk’s angry at him.

“Fine, I will work with my partner” he realized now why Lee Soo Man didn’t tell him that he had partner for this mission at the first time, it was because he would completely denied it, he knew that only Leeteuk who could make him agree like this. His best hyung, he only listened to him.

Very suddenly Leeteuk expression change became a wide smile on his face. Donghae didn’t feel weird at all with his behavior, after all Leeteuk always did that when he wanted to force Donghae to do something that he wanted to, his suddenly change expression was already something familiar for him.

“Alright, now you can leave Donghae-ssi”

Donghae got up from his seat, still wore an unpleased expression as he opened the door, but before he could walk very away from Leeteuk’s room, Eunhyuk came from afar while opening his arm and hugged Donghae tightly.

“Donghae-yaaaaa I miss youuuu”

“Ya hyuk, I can’t breath”

“My fish I really miss you, I really wanted to meet you” Eunhyuk released his hug and Donghae could breath more now. They walked together in the hallway while Donghae continued to read Yoona’s profile, Eunhyuk started to ask him.

“ya, it’s been 2 years that we haven’t meet, but after you meet me you ignored me and read that document instead of looking at your best friend?”

No answer from Donghae. Eunhyuk pouted and felt little ashamed. Donghae was too concern to read that document.

“Fine Mr. Professional I’ll forgive you this time, By the way when will you start to protect her?”

“Today” he answered while still read the document. Still didn’t face Eunhyuk

“Ya hae, she is beautiful, jinjja. Like a goddess”

Donghae started to change his concern to Eunhyuk’s words, and started to look at Eunhyuk.

“You meet her?”

“Of course, I often meet her if Yuri asked me to come to her house, also me and Yoona-ssi are good friend, I know her very well”

Donghae didn’t care about it though, he knew Eunhyuk probably know about her very well although they didn’t close, Eunhyuk’s job was looking for information after all, it was his capability. So he back to that document again and read some important info about her. Thought that Eunhyuk know all information he asked him something.

“Hyuk, do you probably know who my partner is?”

“Didn’t leeteuk hyung tell you about that?”

“I forget to ask him”

Enhyuk looked at him for a while before answering “it’s Jessica-ssi”

The moment when Eunhyuk finished his words, Donghae dropped the document he just held, and made some paper scattered on the floor. His expression went blank

“What’s wrong hae?”

“You mean jung Jessica, jung soo yeon?” his eyes opened widely

“Ne, why?”

“Among all of agents, she is my partner?” Donghae still didn’t stop to believe the fact about it. His expression still shocked and surprised.

Eunhyuk took the paper which hae just dropped it and collected it, and arranged it like before.

“Are you kidding? she is my ex, and how could she became my partner?”

“She just transferred 2 months ago from another agent company, and she is the no 1 agent in her place that’s why Lee Soo Man-ssi chose her to be your partner”

Donghae still gave him “are you kidding” expression.  

“I know she is your ex, then what’s wrong, I thought you were professional Hae”

“Still, it will be hard for me” Donghae clenched his teeth

“Wae? Do u still love her? And I think you will make a lovely couple with her Hae” Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile, felt so proudly to like that, but even though Donghae missed that smile and his joke, he couldn’t express a happy expression while seeing it, it looked so “no” for him now.

Donghae didn’t say anything and just give Eunhyuk a death glared, the same glared like Leeteuk gave to him before. Eunhyuk slowly stopped his smile and turned frozen.

The moment Donghae lost his mind and gave his death glared at Eunhyuk, and Eunhyuk couldn’t do anything about that, speak of the girl who they talked, she suddenly came and approached them.

“Anyyeong haseo” a blonde, beautiful, and elegant girl, greeted them politely with her smile.

Donghae stopped his death glared while he knew someone just greeted them, someone that he knew very well made him immediately changed his death glared to a smooth stared for a lady who called Jessica. Eunhyuk still in his frozen condition.

And Donghae started nervous at the same time.

“What’s wrong with Eunhyuk oppa?” Jessica looked at Eunhyuk and gave a question expression. But no one answer her question, so she turned her concern to Donghae now. “Long time not see you Donghae oppa”

“n-ne, long time not see you too Jessica-ssi” he couldn’t bear his nervous again when he realized that his ex became more beautiful and elegant than the last time he met her.

“I’ve been looking for you oppa, we have to go to Yoona’s house now”

“Ah that’s right, let’s go now then”

Jessica immediately left that place and walked away from them while Donghae stared back at Eunhyuk to say something.

“You come with us!”

Before Eunhyuk could agree with it, Donghae dragged him along and asked Jessica’s permission to bring him with an excuse that they probably need Eunhyuk to give them useful information about Yoona, even though it wasn’t the truth, and without thinking so long, Jessica allowed Eunhyuk to join with them.  

 



 

It was morning, a beautiful morning where a bird could sing beautifully, a nice weather, and hot light sun that came in one big room through window, and touched a girl’s skin, the fair skin one, inside that room. A girl who was laying in her double bed suddenly opened her eyes, her beautiful round eyes which looked like a deer.

Everything was beautiful even the weather felt so nice to begin the activity and the sun in this morning brighten her house, a very big house with white color dominated its wall, and had three floor, like a modern castle which people who walked pass by would be so impressed and envy. People always thought that whoever lived in that house definitely rich, lucky and perfect. Yes, perfect. In people’s eyes Yoona’s life seemed so perfect, she was rich, extremely beautiful that could make every girl wanted her face, adored by every single man, she was kind, friendly and not arrogant, and also she could have everything she wanted. She was perfect, but it was just until SM management recruited her mother and also her sister. She began to lose everything, her mother was dead, and several months ago her sister couldn’t be found, her dad had been sick since her mother died. There was nothing that could make her life happy now. She couldn’t do her normal activity with a lot of smile. Even in this beautiful morning she felt sad and lazy to get up from her bed, had it isn’t because she cared about her college she probably would continue to sleep again.

She made her self up from her bed, well she forced herself to, everyday, and did her normal activity as usual. She prepared herself and her stuff before going to college, walked out from her room, grabbed her roasted bread which prepared by her maid. One thing that she never forget to do before going to her college was kiss her father, even though her father was in very serious sick, doctor claimed that he had so it made him couldn’t move his body at all now. He could only look at his beautiful daughter every time she kissed him and said good bye to him.

It was just a normal day for her, nothing special, and nothing could make her life better, just did her usual activity. She headed to the main double door in her house and opened it and just walked straight until she stopped her step when she met two stranger in front of her gate. They smiled at her.

“Anyyeong hasseo” the blonde beautiful girl, greeted her first, made Yoona gave them a little bow to greet them back.

“Aa- annyyeong hasseo” met two people that she never saw before, obviously would make her stutter.

“I’m Jessica”

“And I’m Donghae” the other people, the good looking guy beside Jessica finally opened his mouth and smiled so adorable at Yoona. “We are here to protect you”

At the time Yoona met them, her miserable life started. Her life could probably turn to be better the time when she met them, but her life could be like more than hell at the time Jessica and Donghae came to her life now. Everything began now.