Chapter 2

My Thoughts on You (On Hiatus)

Hi guys here's another chapter. Sorry that I didn't update sooner, was quite busy with school and home. Anyway Copyrights go to SBS Entertainment and the Running Man crew. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong Kook: "Whenever I was with her my heart would beat faster. Whenever I touched her, I thought my heart would explode with excitement and this feeling of warmth for her and I found myself wanting to never let her go".
 

Ji Hyo: "Even though I have a boyfriend, I don't know why I act like that towards Jong Kook oppa. Maybe because I feel so comfortable and close with him that I can act that way around him. If it was with Gary oppa or Haha oppa it would be beyond awkward".
 

Ji Hyo: "At first Jong Kook oppa was hard to approach, a tough exterior to his being. But something changed in him and he let down the shields to his heart, mind and soul. Another factor was that I was very shy. It was my first time meeting Jong Kook oppa after my appearance on Family Outing and things were a little weird between us. On Family Outing I didn't really talk to him and the only time I did I said 'I love you' to him in a joking way. And it was also because I was the only girl in the Running Man cast and I had always had problems with interacting with men, with me shying away from their contact with me. But with Jong Kook oppa its different. I feel more comfortable and livelier around him".

Ji Hyo: "Whenever Jong Kook oppa was around I felt safe and secure, for I knew he would protect me".

Jong Kook: "Just looking at her makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside my heart and chest and I'm overwhelmed with feeling happiness and love for her that I sometimes absent mindingly grin at her. And then she will catch me looking and smile back at me, looking deeply into my eyes. And then we would be caught up in our little world; our bubble as we gaze at each other for a long time until one of the others brings back to this world".

Jong Kook: "I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if both me and Ji Hyo had been involved in a Running Man love-line. I regret the fact that I was stupid enough to say that I didn't want to be in a love-line and that I wasn't quick enough, that she was snatched away from me, slipping through my fingertips".

Jong Kook: "I don't know why but I feel so comfortable and close with Ji Hyo now. At first we were distant, seeming she was a silent member of the cast. But then as she finally came out of her shell, we were all shocked. Her personality was so much like mine and yet so different at the same time. Because of that we constantly bickered. I guess that's how we got close. I feel so comfortable around Ji Hyo that I can relax and let go of this restraint I have. Whenever I was with a female in the past, I would get shy and always hold myself back. Which frustrated me because I was someone who was very strong and liked to use my strength to win, using full force. But Ji Hyo knows me well and understands me, so she seems ok with me being rough with her. In return I trust her completely and feel close with her, closer than anyone else in the cast, even closer than Haha or Gwang Soo.  

Jong Kook: "I felt so guilty when in episode 70 I betrayed Ji Hyo. You would not believe how scared I was, seeing her erupt with anger. And then she started pulling my hair, one of her ultimate moves against me. After she had left it took me a few moments to wrap my mind around what I had done. I had a bitter taste in my mouth and the thought that I was dead crossed through my mind. When I got to the jail, at the ending of the episode, she reminded me of my promise to take on her surname. Jae Suk, sensing danger as she started yelling at me, kindly stepped in and Ji Hyo started saying his surname. I started to feel a little irritated that Jae Suk was butting in and that he was blocking my view.

Even though I was scared of Bad Ji Hyo, I have to admit I sometimes purposely make her angry as I think she's at her cutest when fuming mad. Wanting to see her face, I tossed Jae Suk away. I guess that wasn't fair on him but I never want to take my eyes off her".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it and sorry for the short chapters. Please review and tell me of any problems, ok?