Chapter 1

My Thoughts on You (On Hiatus)

Hello this is my first fanfic so treat me well. Before you guys can read just wanted to let you know that this fanfic is based on what I've on Running Man, especially the moments Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have. Dedicated to the wonderful Spartace couple. Copyrights go to SBS Entertainment and the crew at Running Man. This fanfic is used for fandom purposes only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong Kook: "Sometimes she can be undeniably cute especially when angry for a blazing light of life sweeps into her eyes, making them twinkle like stars".

Jong Kook: "Even though we've had a lot of female guests appear on Running Man, no one can compare to Ji Hyo for she has a quality about that sets her apart from anyone else".

Jong Kook: "I can't help but get jealous when a male guest or Gary pays attention to Ji Hyo, complimenting her looks. I wonder why I feel this emotion?".

Ji Hyo: "Jong Kook oppa can sometimes be a quiet guy. He doesn't really interact closely with any of the cast members in a deep way. Sure he talks to them but I guess doesn't feel close enough to disclose how he really thinks and feels".

Ji Hyo: "I sometimes get really sad and jealous when I see Jong Kook oppa having fun with the female guest. But what brings my mood back up is the fact that he trusts me enough to want to work together with me, even if we're meant to be enemies. It makes me happy to know that I'm the only one who he trusts fully".

Ji Hyo: "My heart tends to beat faster whenever I'm with Jong Kook oppa and I never seem to stop smiling. He is a man that can make me feel flustered and comfortable at the same time".

Jong Kook: "I can't stop staring at her. Her beauty keeps on leaving me shocked, reeling from the blow and incapable of any thoughts. It made me angry and frustrated seeing that sad and angry expression on her face whenever I was with Geun Young, knowing that I was the one who was making her feel that way. And I couldn't help but feel jealous with all the flirting and cheesy-lines Gary pulled on Ji Hyo. I could tell she wasn't comfortable and just wanted it to stop".

Jong Kook: "At first I didn't notice her too much for she was distant and quiet, clinging on to the people she knew such as Jae Suk and Suk Jin. But as the show went on I began to see more of her character. For example her determination to win which lead to her wanting to be on the same team as me, angry tears running down her face, as well as the hugging of my legs. Her temper whenever anyone did anything wrong, that fire coming into her eyes and an angry smile on her face, making her so irresistibly cute".

Jong Kook: "At first she wasn't someone who I had an interest in for I still carried feelings for someone else. But as I got to know her I found that I enjoyed her company and in doing so started to seek her out, by standing next to her and touching her within every given opportunity. I trusted her and she trusted me so we teamed up whenever there was a chance".

Jong Kook: "Whenever I was near her my shyness took a hold on me and I would sometimes become flustered. I tried to hide my shyness by teasing her about anything, from her fashion or her characteristic blank expression. It became more necessary to hide my feelings for her as the Monday Couple love-line was introduced. But it became difficult for me to hide my jealousy, my stony face captured by the camera".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay that's chapter 1 done. Will update soon. Please comment if there was something wrong it.