Transfer Student

My Sweet Dream One-Shot Request (Only for my subscribers) [Closed]

Requested by: Dredre200

Starring: Lee Kiseop 

Transfer Student

“Have you heard about the new girl transferring in?”

“Heard she’s pretty hot.”

“…. New girl….”

“…. Hot transfer student…”

That was all Kiseop had been hearing about for the past few days and he was sick of it already. Even though he could understand the students hyped for a new student –since their school was located in a small town and rarely gets one-, he was irritated with the sudden enthusiasm in the student body. He could barely have his lunch in peace as his friends kept chatting about ‘the new hot girl to bang’ and he could not even focus his attention in studying as whispers about the new girl kept going around during lessons.

Kiseop needed energy for his activities at night and had ‘As’ to maintain. He needed as much rest as he could to balance out for both his day and night activities. However, the hype about the new transfer student was making it hard for him to achieve those things.

Finally, the day came where the new student was transferring in and boy was Kiseop glad about it. The hype would finally die down a little after seeing if the girl was as hot as the rumors had claim; and soon enough, the girl’s new arrival would be old news. And that news would be great news to Kiseop.

Smiling at the thoughts of being able to go back to his studies so as to continue his night activities made Kiseop smirk and he failed to notice his class turning silent. His form teacher had arrived at the classroom and brought along a guest that brought along the silence.

“Hi, my name is Andrea McKinley. I’m a mixed blood; my mom is from here, Korea while my dad came from the United States. I hope we’ll become good friends.”

As a sweet melodic voice sounded, Kiseop sat straight up and stared at the newcomer who had the attention of the whole class on her.

That girl

At the word ‘good’, the eyes of the two met and it was cleared that both of them remembered that night and that she, Andrea was here to fulfill her promise.

The crowd had been loud that night; cheers and shouts sounding, cheering on the dancer that was rocking out on the dance floor at the club.

Lee Kiseop.

Kiseop was one of the best dancers at Mickey’s Club and he had always managed to attract a huge crowd to watch his performances. It was easy to say that he brought much more income to the club and earned a lot too.

That night had been an open night where one of the public members was allowed onto the dance floor for a dance battle with the dancer of that night. As Kiseop finished his routine for the night, he adjusted his hat and stepped back, with a hand up in the air signaling for silence.

“Alright, people! As you guys know, tonight is open night! Any volunteers who would like to have the honor of tonight’s open night?”

The moment Kiseop had finished his words, a lady about his age stepped out from the shadows of the crowd and onto the dance floor with a y smirk on her face.

“Me.”

Kiseop had been unable to catch her name then but he remembered her face clearly as they battled the night away. The lady had a set of moves that blew the crowd and had Kiseop catching his breath as she performed many y moves around him. The smoldering look in her eyes had his heart beating twice as fast and him melting easily.

As the temperature on the dance floor rose with the couple’s dance battle, Kiseop ended up taking off his shirt and throwing it off with a fierce expression. The dance battle soon turned into a couple dance as the lady daringly stepped towards Kiseop and grabbed his bare body towards her before letting go.

Throughout the dance, the couple teased each other with little flirty movements and Kiseop found himself hanging on to every single move the lady was making. It was clear that the story in the dance was Kiseop chasing after the beautiful lady who was playing hard to get and had him mesmerized completely.

As the dance slowly came to an end, Kiseop found himself wanting and needing even more from this mysterious lady. The dance ended with the lady in Kiseop arms and both of them breathing heavily. With a whisper in the ear ‘I’ll find you.’, the lady had disappeared without a trace.

“I found you.” Andrea whispered in Kiseop’s ear as she made her way to the seat behind him.

“And boy, am I glad you did.”

End.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it! ^^ And thank you for the support! ^^ 

And those of you who did not reply me on what you've missed out and left no comments, your requests have been cancelled. You can apply again if you want to. 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3