Chapter Nine

Never again

*Flashback*

Kyuhyun's POV

Sorting out useless documents on a monday morning is so damn boring but I heard that i'm going to be supervising this new intern for the ward. Hopefully they are a girl, partly because they seem to listen better and they don't talk back at me because i'm so young but already a head doctor. I'm only 25 years of age, but because i'm a genius with an IQ of 145 they decided that i should be the head doctor. 

Now lets see who my intern is going to be..... hmmmm where is that document.....

*Knock Knock*

'Come in' i shouted still looking for the document but i turned around when i heard the faint clickty clackty of heels on the floor. Yes, it is a girl.

I turned around to see the most beautiful human being on earth. Light brown hair on her milky porcelain skin, her big brown eyes stared at me intently aswell, i guess she wasn't expecting such a young, handsome man to be the head doctor. I noticed that i was probably staring at for too long so i turned back facing my desk , where i finaly saw the piece of paper saying who my new intern was going to be, Song Qian, hmm what a pretty name to go with such a pretty face,

'ah, you must be our new intern... Miss Song?' i asked 

'neh, Song Qian at your service' she replied and gave me such a cute shy smile, i et she's still shocked at how young i am.

'nice to meet you i'm Cho Kyuhyun.' i replied handing my hand out so she could shake it, and damn her hands are soft.

I told her the basics and showed her around the ward as slowly as i could, partly because i want to spend as much time as i want to with her.

We came towards the end of our tour so i told her to meet me every morning to get her schedule from me and to meet me every friday after her shift so we could talk about her progress. To be honest she doesn't really need to come i could just ask around myself to see how she is doing but i want to personally ask her.

I bid her farewell and walked back to my office. well maybe being the head doctor for once isn't going to be too bad.

*end of flash back*

No one's POV

Victoria and Nickhun soon arrived at his house... more like a mini mansion. Victoria thought that it was only them that was going to live there but boy was she wrong. They opened the door to two boys in the living room playing on the x-box, one was on the computer also in the living room.

The three boys stopped what they were doing to stare at victoria, then the one who you would at first think would be a girl spoke

'Hyung, is that the noona you're going to marry' the girly looking one spoke with such a manly voice

'Wow hyung, she's really pretty' the tall one said with a husky voice

the third boy on the laptop didn't speak though, he just looked at her in awe.

'Guys instead of just staring at her and creeping her out why don't you introduce yourselves.' Nickhun spoke with authority like a father.

'annyeong, I'm Jonghyn-imnida.' the one who didn't speak at first introduced himself.

'Annyeong noona , i'm taemin.' the girly one doesn't seem so girly anymore victoria thought to herself. finally the tall one introduced himself

'Annyeonhaseyo noona, I'm minho.' Damnn why are there soo many young but handsome guys popping up in my life today, victoria thought again.

'neh, Annyeonhaseyo, I'm Song Qian but you can call me Victoria or noona, which ever one you prefer.' Victoria replied using her sweet voice, the one she used to use only when she talked to nickhun.

'Guys, where are the other two?' Nickhun questioned the boys.

'Key hyung is in the kitchen washing up and i think onew hyung went to buy fried chicken.' taemin answered.

'Ah okay well i'm going to show vic our room.' Nickhun emphasised the word our.

The two walked up the stairs leaving the boys to go back and do what they were doing.

'why are we sharing a room? the house is soo big there must be more than one room?' Victoria asked with frustration in her voice.

'oh, there are 6 rooms all in all in this house but the boys live here aswell for half a year and they all get a room each, so thats why we're going to share a room, okay.' He answered leading her into the room. 

This isn't as peaceful of a return as she imagined but Vic was too tired to fight back and ask for him to sleep on the sofa or something and just got ready for bed and went to sleep. 

 


Hope you like it 

I'll try to update throughout the holiday when i'm not busy ^_^

Annyeong

P.s sorry for any mistakes i'll correct them later 

Comment and Subscribe <3