Chapter 2

Poison

 As soon as Dara heard the news that Chaerin was flying back to Seoul she was so anxious to meet her. She had been recording new songs and meeting so many people and Dara wanted to hear all about it.

"Are you sure she is coming back? Oh my, I'm so excited! We'll get to talk about what happened while she was gone, watch new movies, eat different snacks together, maybe even find a hotel room and... WHAT AM I THINKING!"

 Bom just continuously shook her head and giggled to herself as she thought "Dara is totally love sick, maybe they really are mean't to be. I'm proud she finally is showing affection for someone after what happened."

"Bom, what time is she landing in Seoul?" Dara said energetically, you could really tell she was excited for this.

 "I'm not sure, I'll ask her." Bom replied.

 "HURRY UP! I don't have time for this, I need to know NOW!!Dara was screaming at this point, and this startled Bom. Dara wasn't the time of person to demand from people, she was actually the quite opposite. But, who knew when it came to love that Dara would be such a rude person.

 "Dara you need to calm down! It's not going to be the end of the world, Chaerin will be back in no time and then you can finally spend some time with her!" Bom tried her best to get Dara to calm down but she was out of control at this point.

 While Dara was busy foaming from the mouth over Chaerin, Bom's phone began to ring.

 "IS IT CHAERIN!?" Dara yelled.

 "Yes, now shhhh... She is landing at 5:30 this afternoon, and she wants us to be there to pick her up."

  Dara's eyes widened so largely and she began to jump up and down on the bed. "YES!! My baby Chaerin is coming back to us and she wants me to be there!! YAY!!!" 

 "All right, now that you know she is coming let's get ready to go to the airport." Bom said as she got up from her chair and walked to her room.

 Dara was still dancing on her bed, she was so excited that she barely heard Bom's words. "Okay, it's time to give Chaerin the warmest welcome she will ever get in her life."

 Dara sprinted to her closet and found some old party decorations that she could use to welcome Chaerin. "Perfect." She whispered.

 Dara is well known to get things done very quickly if she really wants something, and this just proved that right. Within five minutes Dara's living room was decked out and completely ready to introduce Chaerin.

 "Wait until Chaerin sees this, she is sure to fall for me because of my savvy decoration skills."

"You rea- WOAH!As soon as Bom saw the decorations she leaped backwards, she was so surprised to see how pretty the room was in such a small amount of time.

 "Okay, Dara, I think you're being a little too enthusiastic about this, It's only one trip!!"

 "Oh unni be quiet, you're just jealous of how I appreciate Chaerin more than you appreciate Minj-"

 "DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!" Bom screamed, Dara knew Bom's weakness and she was ready to use it anytime she needed to.

 "Just get in the car while I grab the keys." Bom sighed.

 "All right, all right..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Dara got settled in the car seat and Bom quickly came after her, until Bom realized Dara was sitting in the driver's seat.

"Sigh... Dara go to the passenger's seat, now!!" Bom cried

"But, unni, I wanted to drive." Dara quickly pouted.

"You're way too hyper and you may have a spasm over Chaerin while you're driving and I am NOT dying over your love sick self!" Bom remarked.

 Dara puffed and they hit the road. It was about a 30 minute drive and Dara was being foolish the entire time, talking about how Chaerin was going to be so surprised. When they finally arrived, Dara practically screamed in joy.

 " ♪ I'm going to see CL, the baddest female!! ♪ "  Dara easily made up a chant while they entered the airport.

 Bom found a small waiting bench and sat down to check her twitter. "Sit here while we wait for Chaerin, I don't want to see you move a muscle out of this seat until Chaerin is here, got it?" Bom made it as clear as possible that she didn't want any crazy behavior from Dara.

 "Fineeeeeeee." Dara sighed and sat down.

 "Good San-sshi."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Dara was beginning to lose interest in everything but Chaerin's arrival. She just stared at the escalator hoping that Chaerin's perfect chestnut blonde hair would pop-up, along with Jiyoung's crazy hair also.

 Bom passed out with her froggy stuffed animal and her phone in hand.

 Dara was feeling pretty small at this point, like she was the only who cared. She waited paitently for over 3 hours, but she wouldn't stop staring at the escalator until finally.

 There she was.

 Lee Chaerin.

____________________________

 It seems like I can almost never keep my word ;__;

Sorry for not updating for so long. It's just school is constantly being... well, school.

I really tried on this chapter so I hope you guys like it.

Please comment and subscribe so you can be one of the first to read the new chapters.

And I will try and answer any of your question that you can ask in the comments.

Thank you and enjoy 。◕‿◕。