Chapter nine

Betrayal Love

When Yoona went back to Jessica's house she saw her bag at the gate of her house. She knew why Jessica did that, she felt guilty of what she did and broke into tears. Suddenly, the sound of thunder covered Yoona's ears,it was raining, there left Yoona in the rain. Jessica heard the thunder, she looked out of her window and there Yoona was crying her heart out at the gate, Jessica felt more hurt as she saw her ex best friend shivering and crying. She wanted to just ran to Yoona and hug her let her back in the house but she couldn't, her mind kept recalling Yoona and Donghae kissing. "NO!!!" She screamed. She buried her face in her pillow and slept. The next morning, the moment Jessica woke up she looked out of her window again, she saw Donghae sitting next to Yoona hugging her. She felt so hurt seeing Donghae and Yoona together. She quickly called Seohyun to come as she really needed someone to talk to. "Sica-unnie.. Don't feel sad... look at me it has been 3 months since I broke up with Changmin-oppa and I am still fine..." Seohyun comforted her. Jessica needed someone who could love her forever... And of course Mrs and Mr Jung spied on Jessica and found out that Donghae has left her. "Jessica" Mrs Jung called. Seohyun and Jessica took the lift down. "Umma" Jessica greeted. "It is a great thing that Donghae left you, now go date someone of the same status as us. Someone like Taecyeon or.... Changmin.... Sorry Seohyun if I have hurt you." Mrs Jung gave a sorry smile to Seohyun. Seohyun understood and shook her head and smiled. "Unnie... lets go to your room..." Seohyun whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a long period of time! I was so busy with school. This chapter, i might have exaggerated it. but still its great?? Don't be a silent reader comment!